LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleepers

Diaper Vampire

Today, me and my boyfriend went to Primark(we live in the UK). We have been after footed sleepers(they actually get called 'onsies' here)for a couple of weeks, but my boyfriend has been at work 5 days a week plus university 1 day so I usually only get one day with him which we like to spend at home. He's got 3 days off this week, however, and has just been payed. So he bought me a pink and white polka dot onsie with a cupcake motif on the breast and 'sweet thing' on the feet in turquoise grip letters. My boyfriend has a tiger-striped one with a hood with ears and he has little black paw prints on the feet as grips. Really comfy and fleecy(which is good, as the heating recently broke in our flat and Leeds is so cold right now)! I love them and may get another at some point!

Definitely a fan(and mine does look rather childish too)!

My boyfriend has the L, and he finds the only problem is Primark don't cater for people that don't have average size feet(which is a problem for me too). My boyfriend has rather big feet(size UK Men's 11) and I have actually rather small feet! Mine are really long in the feet, his are a tiny bit tight around the feet! I could actually have done maybe with a size down myself!

I've noticed there's a new competitor to the Snuggie, and it's basically a slightly looser sleeper without attached feet.

I just got a primark sleeper onesie in the mail yesterday. It is really adorable, very babyish and fits me like it was made for me. And, it was very reasonable. Gotta luv it !

The blue baby ones are on sale in the Primark shops I have visited in the South East of England over the last two weeks. They are now only £5.

I originally got bought a large but, as has been mentioned, the feet come up small so I also got a extra large. They are great, I wore the XL Wednesday night with a Lille supreme maxi nappy underneath (with cosy and dry bikini plastic pants as well) and it was loose enough that no one knew. Due to the fact I was off work the next day, for the first time ever I even had a change into a clean after 4 wettings (did nt wanna chance a 5th) and having the poppers on the 'baby grow' certainly helped this. :D

The blue baby ones are on sale in the Primark shops I have visited in the South East of England over the last two weeks. They are now only £5.

I originally got bought a large but, as has been mentioned, the feet come up small so I also got a extra large. They are great, I wore the XL Wednesday night with a Lille supreme maxi nappy underneath (with cosy and dry bikini plastic pants as well) and it was loose enough that no one knew. Due to the fact I was off work the next day, for the first time ever I even had a change into a clean after 4 wettings (did nt wanna chance a 5th) and having the poppers on the 'baby grow' certainly helped this. :D

How big does the XL go to? I'm 6ft 2 with about a 38" waist and size 10 feet, is it likely to fit me?

Just got myself some like the ones in the picture. There brilliant and love them. On offer so got myself 4 pairs lol. going to put 3 on ebay to see if they sell.

There must be an AB working in primart to come up with these. Woman at tills where looking at me strange and just said stag do to her...lol

6111-onsie-primark_ab_sleeper.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think my gf Diaper Vampire covered this earlier, but the one I bought from Primark, while really comfy, I find that the feet are a little small for a UK size 11. They're perfect for wearing a nappy underneath (so long as you don't get a resealable one - those buggers leak like no-one's business!

IMG_0684.JPG

• 1 year later...