LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe?

Enemas are definitely not recommended if you want a semi-solid snakepoop. Those are often the ones I take. Now, not to start an eating-preference debate here, but I'm vegetarian. I eat a lot of nuts, meat alternatives (like Quorn), bean burgers, fruit, etc. I also have a fondness for cheese, not enough to give me a weight problem, but I eat enough of it to work it off. I think the cheese definitely helps with producing a good-sized, solid but mushy poopie.

I had to stop taking Metamucil because it was having disgusting effects on my bowel movements. Even just a tiny pinch of Metamucil and my poop looked like...well, it's hard to explain. The closest thing I can think of is the human brain, with all the folds and curves. It was disgusting. It was also like a sponge too. It would squish and bounce back

I know exactly what type of poop you're talking about and, definitely, it's pretty horrifying. No way would I want that in my diaper. I love those cracked-surface logs, and wish I produced a lot more of them, but those are a different story.

• 3 weeks later...

Eat a HUGE potion of fruit and fibre cereal.

I'm not used to the really high amount of fibre and it makes me go pretty badly 30 mins-to 1 hour after.... Without being too graphic it doesn't give you the complete runs, but it does make the shit very squishy, not a normal looking shit.

• Like 1

you could always try colace... an over the counter stool softener.. not a laxative... simply a stool softener... it doesnt make u go, but it makes your stool softer and easier to pass.... and with it being softer it may adhere to each other and cause one large piece instead of multiple smaller pieces.

you could always try colace... an over the counter stool softener.. not a laxative... simply a stool softener... it doesnt make u go, but it makes your stool softer and easier to pass.... and with it being softer it may adhere to each other and cause one large piece instead of multiple smaller pieces.

The downside of softer poop is that it smells much stronger (In the bad way) and makes quite a mess.

Well, I call them downsides. Opinions may differ.

The downside of softer poop is that it smells much stronger (In the bad way) and makes quite a mess.

Well, I call them downsides. Opinions may differ.

Softer poop doesn't always smell horrible. It can be really pleasant, a joy to smell once it's in the diaper. But, I know what you mean, the possibility always exists that it will be horrible. Firm poops, on the other hand, almost always look and smell excellent. Basically, I let the feeling in my guts and my farts indicate to me what sort of poop is on the way. If my stomach is cramping and/or my gas is weird- or way too strong-smelling, I will happily drop my load in the toilet. If my farts smell "normal" and the pressure on my rectum feels totally normal too, then I know I have a great poopie on the way.