LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Have A Fever....

Any recommendations on herbal/home remedies?

I usually have a lot of tea in the house, and I solve most of my health problems with a bath, tea, sleep, and copious amounts of vitamin C. But I tend not to get fevers, so I'm not sure if that'll work.

Anyway, thoughts?

Lol.

Thanks.

And yeah, I know when to go to the ER. It's a low one, less than 101. Just a persistent bugger.

Hot chicken soup & sweating it out under the blanket. But from real chicken and not instant stuff

glad your fever is down :) for next time, i don't recommend taking any fever-reducing medication unless it gets over 101 or is really, really uncomfortable... the purpose of a fever is for your body to kill whatever is invading your system, if you reduce the fever it keeps your immune system from doing the job it's trying to do. just my nursey two cents :)

glad your fever is down :) for next time, i don't recommend taking any fever-reducing medication unless it gets over 101 or is really, really uncomfortable... the purpose of a fever is for your body to kill whatever is invading your system, if you reduce the fever it keeps your immune system from doing the job it's trying to do. just my nursey two cents :)

Like my doc used to say that in most cases the medicine only eliminates the symptom but not the cause. In case of fever anyway. In this regard I seem to remember that ASS or Aspirin can keep fever down too although the medicine is designed for headaches. But the headache usually cures a strong coffee and loads of water too.

I do not like to take fever downing medicines. Not before temperature reaches 38.5-39