LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Everybody!

Hi everybody, I've been lurking for awhile, and I recently signed up and decided to introduce myself. I'm Lisa, it's nice to meet everybody! Most of the people here seem cool, and I look forward to chatting with you!

A little bit of background on me: I'm 26 years old, and my first diaper experience was a little more than a year ago, on halloween. I'll write down the story for you sometime. It's kind of kinky ;)

I had a boyfriend who was into this, and used Halloween to introduce me to the whole AB/DL thing. We broke up a while ago, but I kept on wearing diapers. I'm single now, and not looking for anyone either.

That's enough for now. I'll have plenty of time to talk to you later. I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi Lisa and welcome to DD. I hope you find it a cool place to hang out - I have found support, understanding and some new friends here. That is cool that you got the gift of diapers from an ex-boyfriend! I am an old female adult baby, but I'm sure you have already found, there is a wonderful variety to different folks here. Enjoy you time here, and again, welcome !