LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What, Where And How You Wear Diapers

wetabenas

im intrested to know how everbody goes about wearing nappies.

I am forced to wear nappies for extended periods by my girlfriend. I am not alowed to be without a nappy on except when i shower or change myself. Sometimes she will change me but almost everytime i change she will watch to make sure i dont play with my winkie.(except when im at work).

during the day, when im at work i wear an abena M3 with a abri let large pad as a soaker with a onsie to hold up my wet nappy and save my blushes at work. im only given 1 change to take to work so if i poo or i leak ive got 1 chance to get clean and dry then if i leak or poo my second nappy its tough.... ive got to stay like it till i get home.

i work as a trucker so im on my own most of the time, unless im at my delivery point or at the warehouse. i work for a 12 hour shift so its a regular thing to be soaked by the time i get home. i have leaked on a couple of occasions but i wear black combat trousers so its hard to tell. i often smell of wet nappies too. (you all know the fimiliar wet smell) i try not to poo at work but sometimes my bowels get the better me. just the other day i had to pull over and do a clean up, i was only 4 hours into my shift so i was in my second nappy for 8 hrs.... needless to say my legs were wet by the time i got home.

when im not working i wear an abena m4 with a large soaker pad and polyutherane plastic pants. im not alowed onsies when im not working. im only alowed to wear trousers over my nappy( no boxers or other concealing items) so i crinkle like crazy and im always obvious with the bulk and the fact that my plastics and nappy are always poking out the top. if ive been bad i am not alowed long t shirts, only short 1s so i show. i am taken out shopping and stuff dressed like this..... (its really embaressing) .. if we are out and i need too poo i will ask if i can use the toilet but im told that i am not alowed and just to do it my nappy and then she will take me to the disabled toilet and change me. ( she has asked for the key in a few places and quite openly said that i need to change my incontinence nappy)..

In the evenings im put into a abena M4 with a large pad and then a L4 over the top. my bum is huge and i cant close my legs.... (i have been sent out for take away and round the shop with this combination on too) im kept like this till the morning. i still havent managed to wet through this combo yet...

in the mornings (depending on what shift im on and if im working).... generally start with me filling my nappy in bed... (she will often tell me im a big baby who stinks, and im to lay there messy and smelly till im told to get up) i always try to poo my nappy in the morning so i dont get caught out in the day... if im not working and she is in a good mood she will clean me up and watch me shower and get clean then take me into the bedroom and lay me down on the bed, she will then clamp my wrists into the restraints and then place a nappy under my willy then proceed to milk my prostate into my nappy... im then turned over and put into the very same nappy.. (it cold and sticky and yucky) .... she has on occasions emptied her bladder into my nappy and put it on me... she says i dont deserve to be clean and dry... i have to earn gold stars by pleasing her and keeping her content and happy, when i have enough, she will let me climax, but again its usually into my nappy then put on me to wear.... its been several weeks since ive climaxed....

so thats my what, when and how, it would be great to hear yours... ... ...

In private in bed at night. I do, however, occasionally walk between houses (one where I live and one that I own that my brother lives in) wearing diapers but not so anyone would notice. I can only wet at the house I own because my mother is always at the other house where I live. Crazy, I know. If my brother ever moves out of my house though... :whistling:

Also in private, usually in bed at night once a week or so but very occasionally for a few hours during the day while my baby girl is at her daddy's (only around my apartment, i've never left the house in one). I wet but don't mess, and because I have overactive bladder disease I wet frequently in small amounts so I can usually wear a long time without leaking. For now all i've worn are girls' XL goodnites but i'm waiting on a pack of bambino teddies and just read the sticky about stuffing goodnites with a luvs, thinking about trying it. I just told my boyfriend a couple weeks ago, he's very accepting but I haven't worn in front of him yet and he hasn't decided to what degree he wants to participate.

Whenever, wherever. Today I'm wearing a medium Depends with a cute pair of panties over them and a t-shirt that almost covers them. I'm spending most of the day at home cleaning, and my roommate is out of town, so I can wander around all day like this.

If I go out I'll just throw a pair of jeans on over my diaper. I love wearing out in public, knowing that no one can tell. Even when I wear snug jeans nothing shows. I just make sure no one can see anything peeking out above my waistband!

I wear when I feel like it, can be multiple times a week or sometimes a few weeks in between. If I am wearing I use them, doesn't matter if I am at home or not. I generally only wet but once in a while I will mess, maybe three or four times a year. My ex occasional would force me to wear and by force I mean consensual forcing, but when I yielded control to her she was 100% in charge. I still like the idea of forced wearing but do not currently have anyone who will do it. I spend a lot more time thinking about wearing or putting someone else in diapers more than I actually wear. As a younger man I would try to get caught in public, now while I will wear out, getting caught is not my intent. I don't wear to work or around friends and family.

I wear at night. Right now I have a very thick terry nappy on, with a disposable as a stuffer as I am on my monthly. Over this I have control pants and a pair of rubber pants to make it very snug....xx

I told my husband a while ago about my fetish and recently we have decided that I should wear them all the time. So I do, including publically. I haven't got a clue what the brand is as I ordered them online but even though I wear them I don't use them for their intended purpose just for comfort and pleasure. I am not sure that I could wet in them and messing them is definitely NOT an option!!

@blu4: I'm working that way. Haven't done daytime wear yet, but have talked about it. Wife would support if I were to... just need to find the right day to start. We're in the same place about not wanting to be wet/messy - just to wear.