LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Not Right

Perhaps one should learn to shoot and you wouldn't need that many bullets? Hmmmmmmm, Naw... Just teasing! :P

It has more to do with convenience. I can put all 50 shots through the bullseye. Plus, it's a lot easier to shoot a skunk at night without having to reload every 10 shots. They're really hard to see in the dark, y'know...

What the heck is a "50 shot clip"???? I know of magazines that will hold 50 or more rounds for a rifle, but the only "clips" I know of have a capacity of 5 to 8 rounds for certain wheel handguns.

Yea, just pokin' fun at the age old discussion of "clip" vs "magazine." :whistling:

BTW, mine have that capacity or better, my semi handguns have mags up & over 20 cap, sadly, I haven't found any way to increase my wheel guns capacities. :D I and my both female & male friends are no J. Mickulik's (sp?), but we can all do a mean & quick reload w/speed loaders on our wheel guns.

Anyone who knows the difference between a clip and a magazine is a bit too hung up on technicalities.

And we're in the UK here, where handguns are limited to single shot .22lr.

So don't brag, it's not nice.

:crybaby:

I don't have a handgun. I can't hit jack with them. I'm a rifle/shotgun guy. With a rifle, I can shoot Jack 50 times before he hits the ground... With a shotgun, I wouldn't need to shoot him that many times, because he'd be hamburger before then.

I don't have a handgun. I can't hit jack with them. I'm a rifle/shotgun guy. With a rifle, I can shoot Jack 50 times before he hits the ground... With a shotgun, I wouldn't need to shoot him that many times, because he'd be hamburger before then.

The rifle/ shotgun situation isn't any better. No semi rifles, nothing above .22lr (I believe there's some hunting exceptions for .22 Hornet), all limited to 2(+1) cartridges. Strangely enough semi-auto shotguns (2+1) are OK. Some kind of special exception for repeaters...

The rifle/ shotgun situation isn't any better. No semi rifles, nothing above .22lr (I believe there's some hunting excptions for .22 Hornet), all limited to 2(+1) cartridges. Strangely enough semi-auto shotguns (2+1) are OK. Some kind of special exception for repeaters...

Here in Montana 90 to 95 % of MT Homes contain firearms. Average # of guns per gun owning household in MT is 27.

We must be behind the times though as I just counted and we have only 18. Dang it is heck being in the minority when it comes to guns... but hey at least we have 7 high powered rifles (.243, 7mm, 2 30-06s, 2 308s, and a 50 cal Black Powder Thompson Contender) and 7 sport pistols .44 mag, 9mm, .357 mag, a pair of .22s, plus 2 black powder 36 navy colt and a 44 cal colt 1860. Four shotguns 2 12 gauge and a 20 plus a big ole 10 gauge my grandad had.

Gee I need to borrow 9 more just to be average dang!!!

Here in Montana 90 to 95 % of MT Homes contain firearms. Average # of guns per gun owning household in MT is 27.

We must be behind the times though as I just counted and we have only 18. Dang it is heck being in the minority when it comes to guns... but hey at least we have 7 high powered rifles (.243, 7mm, 2 30-06s, 2 308s, and a 50 cal Black Powder Thompson Contender) and 7 sport pistols .44 mag, 9mm, .357 mag, a pair of .22s, plus 2 black powder 36 navy colt and a 44 cal colt 1860. Four shotguns 2 12 gauge and a 20 plus a big ole 10 gauge my grandad had.

Showoff.

Sniff.

Seems like the original topic was shot down for some reason :whistling: If it takes more than six shots, you should be running away. If your hovercraft is still full of eels I can get rid of them for you, but my prices are high. If you've had a good diaper experience or a bad one, post it here- that's what forums are for. Companies are operated by humans who sometimes make mistakes. The Grammar Nazis have spoken. I reserve the right to change my mind at anytime without notice. Send me your credit card number, and include the PIN so I can use it.

There, I think that covers it for now :lol:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Because Bambino isn't a small business too? The bonus with bamb, other than that every product they sell costs less than Fabine, is that they aren't openly allied with sites that are a thinly veiled front for what seems to be a pedophilia ring.

I'm sorry. Anybody who still gives ABU their money at this point simply has not been paying attention. Their shady business practices don't just stop at mostly failing to deliver their products as promised.

This. Emphatically.

<--- former ABU customer who loves single-tape diapers.

Seems like the original topic was shot down for some reason :whistling: If it takes more than six shots, you should be running away. If your hovercraft is still full of eels I can get rid of them for you, but my prices are high. If you've had a good diaper experience or a bad one, post it here- that's what forums are for. Companies are operated by humans who sometimes make mistakes. The Grammar Nazis have spoken. I reserve the right to change my mind at anytime without notice. Send me your credit card number, and include the PIN so I can use it.

There, I think that covers it for now :lol:

Bettypooh

It depends on the gun and the target. I've got a .22 semi-auto rifle. Not a lot of damage per bullet. But awesome for target shooting in the daylight. As I mentioned above, it can be very hard to hit a skunk in the dead of night. And they tend not to come round during the day. It's also surprisingly hard to shoot and kill a snake with only 10 rounds. The factory default clip is 10-shot. The 50 shot clip is optional, but comes from the same factory. Also, when target shooting (against my family at least), not having to reload means that you can hit more targets than the others. I can make more detailed smiley faces in the target with 50 shots. If I tried it with the standard clip, they'd ruin it with their own shots.

Sounds a bit like my grandpa. He's got 3 gun safes full of guns, plus severial stashed around the house. Not sure of all of the types and sizes, but one is a Ruger .480 revolver. It makes Dirty Harry's gun look small. My dad's got a Mini-14 semi-auto. I have a Ruger 10/.22 and a Daisy 288 (for when I don't want to kill the target). And a slingshot. I need to get a compound bow and some arrows. I was really good with archery when I was in the Scouts... I used to have a boomerang, but my dad threw it and it went into the trees and got lost...

what....what is going on in this thread, I do not even know anymore...

A brief recap: The OP posted so badly it was hard to read. Then tried to say some BS about how I wasn't a redneck because they don't consider Kansas to be a southern state. So I gave a rundown of the things that qualify me as a redneck. And then everyone else decided to make it a gun topic.

It depends on the gun and the target. I've got a .22 semi-auto rifle. Not a lot of damage per bullet. But awesome for target shooting in the daylight. As I mentioned above, it can be very hard to hit a skunk in the dead of night. And they tend not to come round during the day.

Get any Leupold VarX-II they attract light and you can see (and Hit) a fencepost at 100 yds in the moonlight!

It's also surprisingly hard to shoot and kill a snake with only 10 rounds.

It only takes one shell to kill a snake (no kidding try this out)

Stop the snake and watch it coil... then take your pistol or rifle and move the barrel in a slow circle pointing at the snake towards head... PULL the trigger after you move the barrel in that circle.

The reason this works is the snake lines up it's head to the object (for a strike) that is threatening it at close range... obviously it won't work with a cobra though. LOL

I need to get a compound bow and some arrows. I was really good with archery when I was in the Scouts... I used to have a boomerang, but my dad threw it and it went into the trees and got lost...

Hey I got a compound bow too but with my bad back I can't use it...

Gee and my folks brought me back a boomerang from Australia years ago, but i ain't thrown it yet to lose it in the woods.

LOL

A boomerang is when you throw it away and it doesn't come back then it wasn't one.

You have to throw them a certain way. My dad just hauled off and flung it at the treeline... We had about 10 acers of open field to play with it on the other side of the house.

Get any Leupold VarX-II they attract light and you can see (and Hit) a fencepost at 100 yds in the moonlight!

Unless you can get them for around $20.00, they're outside of my price range.

It only takes one shell to kill a snake (no kidding try this out)

Stop the snake and watch it coil... then take your pistol or rifle and move the barrel in a slow circle pointing at the snake towards head... PULL the trigger after you move the barrel in that circle.

The reason this works is the snake lines up it's head to the object (for a strike) that is threatening it at close range... obviously it won't work with a cobra though. LOL

No. If I'm shooting a snake, I'm not getting anywhere near it. The reason I shoot them is because I don't want to get close enough to tell if it's a copperhead or not. Also, it's hitting them the first time that's the problem, because they tend to move. Once they've got a hole in them, they can be finished off easily enough.

Gee and my folks brought me back a boomerang from Australia years ago, but i ain't thrown it yet to lose it in the woods.

LOL

I tossed mine around out in the 10 acre field, where it was hard to get lost amongst the dirt clods. It was my dad who lost it in the trees. He's one of those dads whose word is law and he decided he wanted to throw it... And threatened to take a saw to it if I didn't let him. I was only around 8 or so at the time and really didn't have a say in the matter...

i had contaced them asking if they would consider me as a supplier for them in the uk to supply the european market. They were realy interested in this and began to sort it all out, sending me confidentiallty papers, and so on. then they struck.... they wanted me to BUY a container load from them to resell, where as i had said to them i would so it on a sale or return basis.

So sorry to all those in this country (uk) and europe, i did try for us but i am not prepared to pay over 4 thousand pounds up from for something that might not even arrive, judging by the recent activity that they have had.

However if anyone does know of a company that is looking for a representiive in the uk to sell thier product then let me know please.

All the best

Duncan

Ps this is my first post as i am new to this site.

I have ordered from ABU a few times. Honestly aside from the big flub with fabines, being the fact they took so long for buntewindel to make them in china....not abu.... and to get them finally on us soil then shipped, Aside from that, yes some of their products are priced a little higher, such as their molicares. But, you also get a nice coupon with your orders and can do buy two get one free deals with them. Find me another company that will do that! I end up buying a case of abenas at a lower cost than it would take to buy a case from xpmedical.