LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Brand

On 9/16/2022 at 1:28 PM, HolliHaral said:

The current Tena Ultima is pretty good imho. They will take lot and will stay in place good. What is against is they are not sexy, rather stiff and the outside is rough. And they bulge a lot between the legs. And as with most there's the occasional leaking.

It is with great sadness that I have to report Tena went the almost same route as Attends and Abena before and have largely reduced the Ultima to just a below average diaper. They have become thin and have far less capacity. One wetting* that's all, after that it starts leaking when wetting while sitting or laying down. Standing up will take that 2nd wetting but brings you in the danger zone when sitting down.

The former Ultima was very well engineered, with different layers of absorbing material. In general, it would take two wettings in any position. Standing up, a third was always possible and allowing it a little time to get fully absorbed, after that I could safely sit or lay down. Also, it would keep it's structure, even when soaked.

With the current Ultima they kept the outside, but there is just that thin layer of absorbing material in it. And I mean, really thin. There is no structure in it either, it just becomes a mess.

Only good is, because they kept the hull, it fits well, the tapes are the best -but don't like refastening.

*my typical wetting will be 400-600 ml

Edited by HolliHaral
added some addition to the text and a few fixes
  • Like 1
  • 10 months later...
On 7/5/2022 at 12:18 PM, wtk said:

Tena slip active fit maxi pe backed! For cost, fit, comfort, absorbency it’s my go to nappy! Not found anything else (apart from abu) that can last all night! 

72C188FB-A96D-4127-AC46-511648D90E51.jpeg

Great pic, I think this solidifies for me that the newer ones have definitely become thinner. I definitely find Tena slip maxi active fit don't work as well for me any more and I haven't achieved such sog in well over a year sadly.

The ultima still seems decent though I find it is liable to sag very quickly so needs a supporting garment like a onesie.

Is that a plastic diaper? I'm confused by the tabs - they look like plastic diaper tabs, but I have some Tena's in exactly that colour that are cloth-backed. I don't know if we get plastic Tena diapers here (Canada), but generally, the products we do get from them are not excellent, as you describe them. The breathable ones I have I typically wear to the gym, because they're slim and quiet, but they're only good for a few hours at most. 

On 3/3/2024 at 11:15 AM, Little Sherri said:

Is that a plastic diaper? I'm confused by the tabs - they look like plastic diaper tabs, but I have some Tena's in exactly that colour that are cloth-backed. I don't know if we get plastic Tena diapers here (Canada), but generally, the products we do get from them are not excellent, as you describe them. The breathable ones I have I typically wear to the gym, because they're slim and quiet, but they're only good for a few hours at most. 

North America only gets the cloth-backed ones, UK gets the plastic-backed ones. I've seen the plastic ones listed on some sites but they never have stock. I've been asking around for where I might be able to purchase the plastic ones and so far the only answer I've gotten is eBay.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 11:48 PM, Thetlus said:

North America only gets the cloth-backed ones, UK gets the plastic-backed ones. I've seen the plastic ones listed on some sites but they never have stock. I've been asking around for where I might be able to purchase the plastic ones and so far the only answer I've gotten is eBay.

Incontrol carries the plastic version: https://incontroldiapers.com/tena-slip-maxi-european-incontinence-briefs/

They are my go-to diapers for traveling... I wear them on planes, etc, because they are thin enough to be discreet in public, reasonably comfortable, and able to take a full bladder hit if I fall asleep...

I actually like the Ultima's better, but they are rarely available here in the States.  I stock up when they are available...

https://incontroldiapers.com/tena-slip-active-ultima-incontinence-briefs/

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, justforfun said:

Incontrol carries the plastic version: https://incontroldiapers.com/tena-slip-maxi-european-incontinence-briefs/

They are my go-to diapers for traveling... I wear them on planes, etc, because they are thin enough to be discreet in public, reasonably comfortable, and able to take a full bladder hit if I fall asleep...

I actually like the Ultima's better, but they are rarely available here in the States.  I stock up when they are available...

https://incontroldiapers.com/tena-slip-active-ultima-incontinence-briefs/

Big thanks for those other sources.