LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To See 2 Mistresses Tommorow!

ajr1986

Hello everyone, just wanted to get some ideas from all of you sissies out there! I am going to see 2 mistresses tommorow! I originally thought that I was going to a halloween fetish party tommorow, so I scheduled a makeup apt. to get sissy adult baby girl makeup done. I figured this was the only day of the year that a makeup artist wouldnt be like wtf if a guy got his makeup one like a babygirl. Anyways, the party got canceled, but I scheduled an apt. with 2 mistresses and decided to keep my makeup apt. I figured the excitement of being able to tell them what I am dressing up as and the humiliation factor were reason enough to keep the apt. So, I have the apt. at 10 and am going for my mistress session at noon. I wanted to know if anyone has any good ideas for what i should make 2 mistresses do to me. I want it to be as humiliating as possible......please respond with any suggestions!!!!! thank you!!! sissy baby aj

Either have one spank you while you kiss the other one in some well-known places or they should do absolutly notning to you and tell you that you just are not worth the effort and beside Christine Daryleanne is more adorable. That has GOT to hurt deep

Thanks for your interest, Bettypooh! It was so amazing. My makeup session for starters was so exciting and humiliating. I walk into the salon which is in a mall close to my house. There is another woman there waiting (I think i had the apt. before hers). My makeup girl said,"so you are the guy im doing the sissy baby girl makeup on." The other woman heard it and laughed and made comments like "you are so cute" during the apt. She asked me all about my costume and as a cover, I said i was entering a costume contest at a halloween party and the theme was "most humiliating costume." This gave me a perfect excuse to do what i was doing without coming off as a creeper lol. So anyways, she asked me all about it and i told her what my costume entailed. I was wearing an xl girls goodnight pullup under my sweatpants and I ended up showing it to her. My excuse was that they were too small and I was trying to stretch it out so they would be comfortable for the party. So i looked totally babyish by the time i left....huge eyes, rosy cheeks, lipstick, fake freckles. Anyways when i left i told her my gf didnt know i was doing this and we come to the mall alot so please dont say anything to me if she sees me walking around lol. I'll give youthe info to my actual sesssion later!

• 4 weeks later...