LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers?

Diapylove

There are some petite adults who can and do wear actual baby disposables. I am not so sure those are effective. I am only 5'3" 105 pounds with 29" hips. Size 7 Cruisers and Super Big GOO.N do not have enough rise to stay in place on me when even slightly wet.

However, I purchase cases of Pampers Cruisers Size 4 3-Way Fit and Pampers Extra Protection Size 4. By cutting off the side flaps I turn those into slip-in disposable pads. When I am a responsible adult during the day I wear those disposables inside snug knit cotton ladies briefs. for bed I wear the baby disposables inside pinned gauze diapers covered by vinyl panties.

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

I have a 34 inch waist, and I'm able to modify a Luvs diaper. Not only can I make it fit, but I also have the plastic backing! If you tear the front, they still have the Plastic backed original diaper. Suck that you enviromental Wacko's! You SOB's took my plastic diapers!!

• Like 1

Hi there

Alright to answer your question I would say the majority of guys aren't going to be able to wear Pampers. As for my self I'm

5'2 @ 116lbs. I wear a size 00 in woman's pants and I can fit into Pampers Cruisers Size 7 (three way Fit design) comfortably. They cover both the front and back just fine for me. I'll attach a photo so you can see how they fit me.

As for another brand baby diapers such as Luvs or Huggies I have not tried to fit into them I'm pretty happy with Pampers. Although they are more for light wetting I wouldn't flood them if i was active you are sure to have a leak.

-Thanks

Paige a.k.a iCrinkle2

6287615518_17d9863415.jpg

6287092091_d0a240a3bf.jpg

My Pampers Cruisers Size 7 by iCrinkle2, on Flickr

Rear view of my Pamper Cruisers Size 7 by iCrinkle2, on Flickr

• Like 1

I'm a guy with a 32 inch waist and I wear Pampers size 6 or 7 Cruisers to work and wear a Pampers Extra Protection size 6 when I run. No, I don't wear them by themselves, I've designed and constructed an elastic strap that securely attaches to the diaper and extends the reach of the fasteners. They are good for one wetting and then need to be changed, but that gets me through those situations when I need them. As the strap is elastic it is easy to pull them down and back up anytime use of a bathroom is desired.

I don't know what the size range of adults would be able to get a good enough fit, even with an extension strap, to get some level of protection from baby diapers, but at 5' 9", 157 lbs, I can. Your mileage may vary...

I am an adult male with a 32" waist and can fit perfectly fine in a pampers cruiser size 7 without any modifications. If you want i can send you some photos if you don't believe me. but when i wet heavily they fall off. and i don't even think about pooping them.

It highly depends on the diaper and the build of the person. I have a 31" waist and I CANNOT fit into any sort of baby diaper. So take what everyone says with a grain of salt as just because it is true for them doesn't mean it is true for someone else.

• 7 months later...

While I can get one one, I wouldn't say they fit and hold wettings ( I can probably get in about one full wetting and that's it) like they would on a toddler. I'm 5'2" and 120lbs. The determining factor is the measurments of my hips which 37 1/2 inches, they don't even come up to my waist. They are fun to wear but I prefer adult diapers for real use and babyish feel. Pampers baby dry are the same stretchiness as cruisers and so is luvs....Huggies forget it!

• 5 weeks later...