LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Onesie

I'm sure she would, she just started and this is the second one she made. She's doing one for me right now. We are kind of limited in finding fabric in tucson. If you have a picture of what your looking for and some measurements I can ask her how much it would be. If it doesnt sell then i'll keep it. I'm doing all the online sales for her.

Item is sold, just waiting on payment. The next item is going to be something special. She is doing a pair of matching onesies, one has a diaper cover, and the other has a dress. They both will be theemed with a cute donkey. Going to list them seperately in case someone doesnt want the other one. They will be done soon. I try to have her make stuff I like in case it doesnt seel then i get to keep it ;)

If you want something custom, here is how we can do this.

Send me a picture or an idea of what you want.

I'll let you know if she can make it and what it will cost.

We ship everything flat rate ($10.95 us) usps.

Shipping is discreete.

You would then send payment before it is made.

We use paypal only.

She will make it and we can send pics of the progress if you want.

Then it gets shipped out to you when its done.

If you dont want to do this , then you can just wait until an item is available on ebay and hope its what you want.

She made something custom for someone and they changed their mind after it was made, so thats why we have to do it this way.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Babychubby:

"I am trying to find these in a polo style. Hard to find them wiith the three button open neck...."

Yes these are hard to find.

Consider taking a well fitting polo shirt and then sew in the snap crotch diaper panty attaching the two at

the hem line of the polo shirt and the waist of the diaper panty. Some experimenting would be required to

get it just right.

Better if you can match the color of the two pieces and if you wear it alone - think casual or bed wear -

no real problem here. If wearing out and about with something like a skirt or pants over the bottom then

the teletale seam might be a problem if you are conscious about the looks.

Just a possible solution for you.

If you are not in the public so much then think about wearing an oversize long "T" shirt or perhaps a

"T" shirt type of dress and don't worry about the mating of the two pieces.

BabyLock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...