LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Wanted To Complain....No Wait Brag....No Wait Complain....No Wait

Ya see I'm like C3P0 from Star Wars (kicking in my nerdiness) and I quote, "We seem to be made to suffer. Its our lot in life." Alright well this particular instance isn't that bad but its what I call bad luck. So sorta went through an unemployed phase recently and then got this new job!! First thing the good stuff.....I can wear diapers, baby clothes (under my regular ones) and use my paci every night at work!!!! Now the bad.....New boss is a TOTAL A-hole!! And to top it off I have no money for diapers right now. LOL!! Ya gotta laugh or you would cry.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel I guess. I like the job a lot, which is cool for me!! And I have plans to buy some diapers in the near future I hope. Then I'm gonna buy a white onsie and white plastic pants to go over my noisy diaper. But I'm in a truck all night by myself. So I drive around in pretty much darkness and no one to hear or see my paci or diapers. So its got its perks.

So who else gets to wear at work without fear of being busted any second??

Take this for what it is worth - probably nothing .....

Don't be too sure of the pleasures of your job.

First thing do not go out and buy diapers while on the job in a company vehicle.

Becareful you don't have a flat tire on the road someplace or worse have an accident - - -

"Remember what your mama said about wearing clean underwear"!

If you stop for a rest break watch that your activities are not under "TOO MUCH" video surveillance.

Even if it is dark watch that the bulk of your clothing (diapering) does actually blend-in and not raise

questions - "Is he wearing or not" ?

About the noise issue - I have commented before on this - the less you wear the more noise is

evident because there is less insulation. Add more diapers (preferably cloth) and the noise level

will be all in your head. The ambient noise around you will cover up just about any activity.

About the paci - no problem there easy to hide or come up with a explanation - just becareful

that someone does not put two & two together.

"Monday morning Quarterbacking" will not get you out of a fix but will at least you will not make

the same mistake twice.

So whether diapers are your regime or recreational fantasy just go about your business and

keep it low key - afterall it is your personal business.

No locking or unlocking requried

BabyLock

mmm yes, engaging in fetish behavior is always appropriate on the job.

I understand being happy that you have a ob that allows you to not be under the scrutiny of co workers, the public, and/or supervisors can be great... but really... even if YOU don't see this as a fetish, but more of just something you enjoy, most likely that is not how your company would view this...

so if you are JUST wearing diapers, you could pretty easily explain this away, but the pacifier, baby clothes etc... could all be taken as uprofessional behavior.

I at least suggest establishing yourself as a dependable, responsible and professional employee FIRST... wait until your 6 or 9 months probationary period is over before asserting yourself in such a sense....

Most employers can fire an employee within the first 6 or 9 months without any due cause, so be careful engaging in AB behavior in this time period.

The human mind is an amazing thing to behold. No matter how many scenarios you run in your head of responses they are never what you expect. But I digress, as with everything on this forum I have to take it all with a grain of salt. Thanks for the well meaning responses.

I never understand why people would want to blend home and work life myself. I have to wear diapers due to medical issues, but even before the accident, I was a DL, but I never wore to work, no matter how tempted I was, because I really did not want others to find out. My current wife understood I was a DL(I told her on the second date, this way she had a chance to leave before it got to serious and I met her kids and she met mine), but even before the accident, my kids never knew I wore as they really did not need to know either.

I drive a company vehicle also. You really need to be careful because that vehicle is almost certainly equipped with gps tracking system, so like someone else said, don't buy diapers while working and also make sure the vehicle doesn't have a drive cam. I turned down a job once because of the stupid drive cam in the truck.

Well I applaud the OP for finding work he enjoys as well as enjoying one of life's little perks IMO.....That is what is so great about diapers being underwear. No one has to know.....

Anyway I haven't read anywhere in his post where he mentions that he'll be buying diapers while on the job. I gathered that having a new job will afford him the ability to buy his AB stuff in the future after a paycheck or two.....

I possibly could wear a diaper at work in the winter... Since I have to wear multiple layers of clothing and a pair of coveralls and a coat on top of that, to not freeze to death, anyway... Stupid winter, being all cold and trying to kill me... But no, during any time of the year that isn't winter, diapers at work aren't a option.

While I have to agree to the general advice given here, for example not to wear baby clothes (under the work clothes) while at work and the like, I don't see the harm in wearing a nappy when driving a truck at night (seeing the amount of soft drink bottles with yellowish liquid, and I wager it's not apple juice, in them on the verge, I think the highway maintenance people would support this!). Sucking on a dummy/ pacifier while driving at night is also quite harmless; car drivers can't usually see the trucker because of the elevated seat position, and people generally don't look into a vehicle anyway, only at it ("Careful, there's a truck coming", instead of "Watch out for this truck driver approaching!"). If you pop the paci into your lunchbox before unloading, and see to that you don't get caught by a speed camera (your company would get the picture, erm) you'd be fine.

Caution, nevertheless, is always a good advice. Maybe you can restrain yourself to just the nappy and maybe not too baby-ish protective pants over them, even if that would be found out, it'd not be a big deal, you're just trying to make sure that your nervous bladder doesn't make you stop every Stobart*. I wouldn't worry about the noise at all, just pop an empty crisp packet in your back pocket, that will do to explain any noise that anyone might hear.

Accident. Well, first of all, don't have any. Of course there's always the chance that you end up with this idiot unexperienced driver who thinks that loading his Vauxhall Astra/ light single axle trailer combo with 20 sacks of cement near the rear flap (not so much way to load, makes it easier, don't it, guv?)and overtaking you at 70 mph is a good idea. He pulls in, flips it (or rather, the trailer flips him), you whack into it. Nothing you could do. You end up in hospital with a whiplash and a wet nappy. So? The nurses and doctors have seen it all before, and if not, you'll provide a certain educational value.

So, be careful, but also, as you have the chance to, enjoy!

* A Stobart is a UK measure of length, defined as the distance a trucker can drive between 2 cups of weak, lukewarm, oversweetened tea**.

Named after Eddie Stobart Logistics, a British transport company.

**Mind you, this could also explain the bottled liquid, although I don't want to imply that Stobart drivers chuck anything out the cab.

• Like 1