LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walmart.Com

I noticed that walmart ships for free but I checked everywhere on their site to see if they ship discreetly and can't find any info, someone asked that very question and walmart hasn't responded, anyone know or have experience with ordering adult diapers or even baby diapers from walmart.com?

I don't think they take any special care, you will get the box like it comes from the mfg.

If the mfg.normally ships in discreet boxes you will get them that way.

No one cares if you have to wear, it's just another problem that someone else has, I would order a case and see how it go's.

I don't know about the orders that ship to your house, but I work in the electronics department at walmart and we sometimes deal with the site-to-store orders, and I have never come across a private package. Every site-to-store order we get that I have dealt with has a label on it with who it is for and roughly what is inside, such as "pink curtains" or "Courage and Consequences, book".

i have never orders diapers from walmart.com BUT i have ordered alot of other stuff. movies video games cds ect. and it doesnt say whats in it i just says its from walmart.com and it says their mailing address from Arkansas