LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby Girl

Hi Baby_Angel and welcome to Daily Diapers. Great, another baby girl!!! Lately that's been the trend. I hope it stays that way for a while as we need more girls here. There are lots of interesting people here to meet, some daddies and lots of couples too. Girls get a lot of attention here, so you should have no problem finding what you are looking for, especially with that indrotuction request. Hope you stay a while and are active on the boards and in chat, so we can get to know you. Have fun!

Hi Baby Angel.

Thanks for sharing about yourself here, and your desire for a daddy (couple). Be more than willing to talk about that with you. Email me at inkywonky@hotmail.com or chat with me online in the chat room or on aim SN: inky4474.

It's refreshing to see more baby girls expressing themselves. Look forward to hearing more from you.

hi Baby Angel, A fun loving daddy in warm sunny Florida here, but i do travel for the right babies sitting jobs and yours seems real nice. I'd love to take care of you and sit u inside a playpen with some toys and a pacifier. Hope to hear from you. Welcome to the loving world of babies

I'm new to DD.. And I love it!!

Im looking for a Daddie ( or a couple ) who wants a little girl..

:wub:

I can be reached at perfectangeldb@aol.com if anyones interested

Hi I am a Daddy looking for a baby girl, please send me some more info about yourself and maybe a pic, e-mail : lee1079_24@yahoo.com, thank baby, Lee

Welcome Angel, I'm a little boy who has a mommy. Life is good, wish you all the best in your search, what out for those nasty HNG, hope to see you more on the boards and in Chat sometime. Your Friend, Baby Timmy

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...