LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Diapers Arrive This Week, Need Help Breaking In The Mrs.!

The first and most important thing I can say is go slow. Don't push her or keep bringing it up. If it were me, I'd definitely try to avoid reminding her that you're wearing when you do. As in, don't cuddle up so close she can feel them. I don't think you should go with the "try them out" thing right away. That's just my thought, I could be wrong. Also wouldn't thing having a "too drunk, should wear" night the first night they are there. It'll be obvious you're just trying to get an excuse to wear. Take it slow. When it's appropriate, put one one. Just don't draw attention to it. Again, just my 2 cents.

I agree, maybe after they arive just put them in the corner in the bedroom. Let her notice the box, and let her know you ordered some for emergencies. If curiosity doesnt get her within a week, then have a come home drunk night.

Do you really, in fact, wet the bed when you drink a lot? If so, then I might suggest that you just go to bed a few times after drinking a lot without a diaper on (making sure your mattress has some protection so you don't ruin it). Has your wife experienced you when at home and you have wet the bed accidentaly? I know if I was alseep in bed and my wife wet the bed now and then, I wouldn't want to be laying in the cold wet bed!

Perhaps have the diapers in the closet in the box or something and if your wife askes about them, tell her you got them for those emergency times when you go out of town with the guys. Then she will at least know you have them on hand for emergencies. Don't bring them up at all unless she brings them up first, then just a quick, "They are emergency use for when I go out of town like we talked about the other day" and drop the subject.

If you actually wet the bed a few times in your sleep when at home, she may get to the point where she will tell you to put a diaper on before bed when you come home after drinking. She probably dosn't like laying in wet sheets or waking up in bed with you when you have wet the bed. She may just yell at you for wetting the bed again, but maybe she will reach a breaking point and decide it's better that you just wear a diaper to bed after heavy drinking than waking up in a wet bed. Just don't press the issue with her. Let her make the decision. Don't put your marrage in jeopardy over wanting to wear diapers to bed at home.

I'm kind of confused about the whole bed wetting thing. I'm resisting the urge to read between the lines and assume it is a made up thing to get your wife's permission to wear (that the OP put "bed wetting" in quotes has me suspicious.) We see those stories here, so I tend to see red flags, when they may not be there. But if I assume that you are really struggling with a problem, my quesion is this; have you seen a doctor? I know you probably want to wear anyway, since you describe yourself as a DL. So seeing a doctor might lead you to effective therapy and the problem might go away, leaving you with one less excuse to wear. But on the inverse side, seeing a doctor might confirm you have a bladder weakness or disorder, and might encourage the understanding of your wife.

UPDATE!!!!

They showed up yesterday and I put them in the corner of our bedroom before sht got home. When she saw them, she asked what they were and I told her and she replied with a smile, "Oh, you ordered those?". After that I put them in the closest and we dropped the subject. I got the old abena X-plus's with the plastic backing though. I might order a pack of the new "Abena Air X-Plus's" so the guys won't hear them on the next guys trip. Thank you all so much for your tips and input. You guys have been great!!!

How do you think I should ask her to test one out?

P.S. I would never ever drive drunk!

UPDATE!!!!

They showed up yesterday and I put them in the corner of our bedroom before sht got home. When she saw them, she asked what they were and I told her and she replied with a smile, "Oh, you ordered those?". After that I put them in the closest and we dropped the subject. I got the old abena X-plus's with the plastic backing though. I might order a pack of the new "Abena Air X-Plus's" so the guys won't hear them on the next guys trip. Thank you all so much for your tips and input. You guys have been great!!!

How do you think I should ask her to test one out?

P.S. I would never ever drive drunk!

1. Good for you!

2. You gotta be kidding!! I figure you must be. From trying to figure out how to get acceptance for you to wear with an actual need to a wink and a smile and you want to get her in one??

3. I add my thanks to Rihanna's

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

So I ordered Abena X-pluses with the plastic backing and when I got into bed with one on, I asked if she could hear the diaper. She said that it was very obvious and loud. So I ordered a pack of the Abena Air X-pluses and jumped into bed with one the other night. She didn't even know I had one until the morning. So I said I would wear the ones with the plastic backing at home whenever I go to bed after heavy drinking. Then use the Air X-pluses on the guy's trips since you can't notice I have them on under shorts and boxers. I wore the one's with plastic backing to bed last weekend and told her they worked perfect because I wet the bed but the diaper got all of it. In reality I woke up and wet them in the morning, felt so good. :) I'm still having serious trouble wetting while lyind down bed though. :(