LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If anyone has read my blog, they will know that there is quite a bit going on in my life and i have experienced some things that I cant forget which affect me. but also on the blog you would see im trying to get help and do something about it.

We this week a couple of curve balls have just really pushed me to the edge. My friend and his GF are expecting this week. She is in ireland and he was getting ready to fly out there when he got a call to say she was rushed in there was complications and they had to either induce her or try to resusitate internally, however while they decided it was too late.

So I spent most of Monday into about 3am trying to help the poor bugger...

and we have some major audits going on this week at work, as well as a huge project i have been put on, involving sitting in on meetings with the owner and directors...

and to top it all I got a call from my dad this evening to tell me my mum was rushed into hospital today, and they are operating tomorrow morning, first thing.

My folks are in france, it might as well be the bloody moon.

thank you folks, for your kind responses.

My friend has booked a flight to ireland, I am glad, I think it is a good idea to be with his gf right now, she will need the support. And I think he needs to grieve and find some closure.

My dad told me tonight that my mum has had the operation, thankfully she has come though, but there is still a problem so its another day of waiting and more possible operations.

Well she is still in there until she eats and drinks, then she will be put in a different ward.

Now you would be thinking it cant get any worse can it...

oh how wrong you and I were... My cousin is on her way back from a holiday in Italy, and is swinging by in France to see my mum... She has just told my brother that her youngest kid, my 24 yr old cousin, has just told her he has a brain tumor...

Im not quite sure just how much more crap news and bad things I can take right now.

Life does get a lot like this at times, If it's any help we all go through times like this, lot's of us have been there got the tee shirt, the scars and the grey hairs.

Hopefully one day soon it will level out a bit, Love and Hugs- John.

Well i got good news and bad news today... I got a call from my mum, she begged the french hospital to let her go home as she is now eaten, drank and proved the procees had a conclusion. so thats the good news...

the bad news is that the polup that she had removed has been found to contain cancerous cells. They say its early stages, but want to do more tests)

hugs to you foz ! i know it is a lot of stress but hang in there my friend ! .My mom was in the hospital for the last 3 weeks .We were not sure if she was going to be ok ? .But is doing better and is back home ! .My point is keep positive my friend ! take care and all the best !

Hiya Aley,

fanks for your words, i am trying so hard to stay afloat and positive, being able to post in here as it develops is helping no end.

The latest news is that mum has to have a hysterectomy, yes thats where the polyp was. She goes in the week after I do.

• 3 weeks later...

OK so, now my mum is back in the hospital, there was a complication and they have had to drain the wound, I wont know any more till after Monday, but they wont go near the Hysterectomy until she has completely healed from this previous procedure...

On the up side my sessions with the MHT have stopped, and there was a break of about 1 month between the last one and the one last week... and as you can see from my post in here and in the incont section, its been a shit month. but I am just about holding it together, so I guess all the sessions were worth it as I am holding it together, I am still getting the flashbacks and the anxiety/ hyperVigilance, but i am coping with it better... I got a long road ahead, but I hope i can keep my shit together.

The kind words and friendship displayed on this forum and in the chat room has helped more than i can express, and I thank those that gave willingly. I know there are people on here that are jaded by the past and think a lot of people are not genuine on here, that their woes are made up to gain attention and such. I can only talk for myself, and to say that everything I have put on here and in my blog is the truth. All of it has happened, and i lie awake at night hoping it hadnt happened, so I could lead what some would call a normal life.

Some will still consider this some sort of scam to seek attention, there is nothing i can do to change their minds, but for those that have extended the hand of friendship (And you know who you are) I thank you for doing your part to keep me sane...well sort of sane.,. :screwy:

cheers to you

Fozzy