LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non-Abdl New To Site

Hi Everyone,

I joined today because I've been with my DL fiance for 9 months and am really just starting to be comfortable/curious enough to want to join the forums. My fiance gave me this site to look at awhile ago so that I could explore. It's opened up my eyes to many things, but mostly it's given me the insight to ask the right questions of how my fiance participates in this lifestyle/activity. Anyway, I don't know how active I'll be here, but I did want to introduce myself & say hi!

Welcome and thanks for the presentation.

This is for sure an interesting place with lots of fun people.

Be warned that, if you give up lurking and become more active, playing here can be quite addictive and time-consuming.

Welcome to the community strangerflowerstill! Great to see that you're being proactive and researching more into this fetish that your fiance has. Personally; i've had this fetish for a while, and see that this isn't an unusual or uncommon fetish to have, and in my opinion, one of the most harmless fetishes to indulge in.

Welcome and thanks for the presentation.

This is for sure an interesting place with lots of fun people.

Be warned that, if you give up lurking and become more active, playing here can be quite addictive and time-consuming.

well, we may be addictive and time consuming.....but at least we aren't fattening :P

greets and welcome

(I wish I could find someone who would accept me and my odd underwear choices too...*sigh* lucky guy)

Strange Flower,

Welcome! My wife and I are both into this, but in different ways. From what I've seen, just about everyone has a different take on this so you are doing the best thing by asking your fiance. BabyMaggie (my wife) and I hope you both have a wonderful life together.

Aloha,

Honu