LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Njl Oct Munch With Apple/Pumpkin Picking

NJL Oct Munch & Apple/Pumpkin Picking

General info

date:Sunday, October 02, 2011

time: 11:45 AM to 06:00 PM

where: Old Mill Tavern & Alstede Farms

address: Tavern: 55 State Route 24 Chester, NJ 07930. Farm:1 Chesterfield Drive, Chester, NJ 07930

cost: Cost of Food, $5 to enter picking area + cost of items picked.

dress code: Street Casual, no exposed fetish wear.

Description

We will be meeting at the Old Mill Tavern at 11:45am for Lunch. Please arrive on time or there might not be room at the table for you. Expect $10-$30 for cost of lunch.

At 1:30PM we will head down the road to Alstede Farms for some Apple and Pumpkin Picking. Admission cost to the picking field is $5. They also have farm animals, corn maze, and more.

http://www.alstedefarms.com

Wear your Devils hat, t-shirt, jacket or sweat shirt and enjoy FREE Pick Your Own Admission plus unlimited FREE hayrides all day long!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jeff,

We know each other (assuming this is Jeff is strange jeff) and I recall we missed each other last year at the NJL Munch at the Whisky Cafe car show in Secaucus. I may be at the munch if I can get out of work for a half hour (big if)...but I work at the farm so you'll see me if you come. As for the others, like Squish' he'll probably be able to answer that once he see your response here plus I'll tell him about this. If you can come - you should.

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious how did the munch go? I was very impressed with the size and the amount of activities Alstede Farms on a brief stop there to say hello to Glenn. I hope it was well attended and fun.