LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing For Ladies

How can a girl mess herself but still be sanitary? I have a couple of friends who want to try it at my direction, but, I'm concerned about fecal bacteria. Is there a way to avoid that problem?

• 1 month later...

Does that make her...the Most Interesting Baby Girl in the World?

On Topic: My wife, though she only diapers very VERY seldomly, has been subjected to some very disasterous messes by way of enema. One in particular Abena was filled to capacity and erupted onto the kitchen floor, multiple times in fact. It was everywhere, and despite being prone to bladder infections, yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis, she didn't have any trouble from it at all. The other times have been similar, she has more of an issue when she stays dehydrated for too long, something that doesn't happen when she's in diapers. It's a concern, but not a huge one, especially if she washes thoroughly after play, and keeps hydrated.

I've heard some parents tend to use a blob of vaseline over the vagina, just as a little precaution.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm no stranger to a messy diaper, and I've never had any problems, except for a diaper rash on my butt when I didn't use any diaper cream. I keep down there shaved, and when I plan on messing my diaper, I keep my lady bits thoroughly covered in cream- you can never use too much. I'm very, very generous and liberally apply it to my front and back; all over, really, as I'm not a fan of diaper rash on my butt either. Also, when putting the diaper on, I try to leave some extra room in the seat instead of having the diaper super tight on my butt; that way there's some extra room for -ehem- containment

I also don't stay in a messy diaper for very long if I can help it. Longest I've ever stayed in one was 5 hours when I was stuck in my car in highly congested and backed up traffic due to accident + construction.