LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All Day Today In Diapers

dprby162

Bad news, I woke up this morning feeling horrible. Got a bad cold that's kept me in bed all day and I had to call off work.

Good news is I am using today to have some fun. I woke at 6am and put on a Tena Pullup then one of my cloth diapers to cover and finally plastic pants. Since I am sick, I am keeping very full of fluids, causing frequent wettings. So far, the Tena's full and leaked into the cloth diaper. I'm going to try to make it all day in this diaper. The wildcard is I feel the need to mess coming on soon. I've never been really fond of messing my diapers, let alone sitting in a messy one for more than a few minutes. Still trying to decide what to do. What do you think?

once you poop your diaper, you can NOT say that "I don't do that"anymore.

Besides, being sick, it is more likely that you may slip-up and forget something and

someone else will will discover your condition. Smelly baby!!

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Well, I ended up using the pot for #2. The diapers were so soaked, I couldn't put them back on. Bath time, then fresh diapers. As for getting caught, I live alone, so no worries there.

I was sick a while back and decided staying in bed was the best way to get rid of the cold. Yes, I drank lots of fluids to keep hydrated but I decided as long as I was going to be in bed most of the day, I may as well be diapered so as not to get all cold and chilled getting out of bed to go to the bathroom. The thing that is different is I would change my diapers whenever they were getting too wet. I used that time to poo on the toilet in between diaper changes and once between changes I went out to the living room to watch some TV for half an hour. All in all I went through 3 diapers that day and felt better about being able to just stay in bed when I needed to pee.

Colds come and go, but for me I rarely get one that's almost over within 48 hours, but here I am about 36 hours into it and I'm feeling about 85%. I think this is in large part due to the amount of rest I got and constant hydration. If it weren't for me being diapered and not getting out of bed, I probably wouldn't have had that much to drink and I know I wouldn't have come close to that amount of rest. Another win for diapers!