LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Diaper Girl 2 Sept 2011 Photo

Hi Everyone,

Right now Don and I are still up in Las Vegas. We flew up On Thursday, 1 Sept, so we avoided the brush fire delays on Friday. Anyway, we came up to participate in the Shadow Lane adult spanking party and weekend. Of course our pals are all here, including Clare Fonda who produces the Naughty Diaper Girls content.

By happy coincidence the 2 Sept up-date photo shows Clare discussing adult disposables. These photos are from a series based on the current video.

I thought you would enjoy seeing this.

Oh yes, during two of the Shadow Lane events the audience voted that I needed bare bottom spanking.

post-16053-0-18431900-1315241552_thumb.j

post-16053-0-18431900-1315241552_thumb.j

• Like 1

Have fun!

Yes, DailyDi, after those Friday and Saturday parties I did sleep on my tummy most of the night!

Still, showing off that I can still take a hard spanking when I am in the mood is part of playing in the adult spanking scene.

Most of the time Don spanks me in a more sensual way. Honestly the intensity of the party demonstration spankings is anti-erotic.

And yet I still haven't been spanked!

Need to find me a party! :)

Clare Fonda has a blog with links to most of the better adult discipline and spanking for pleasure groups and sites. Every Labor Day Weekend for many years Shadow Lane has held their event. Originally it was in Studio City, CA. Eventually it was held in Palm Springs, CA. For the past few years it has been in Las Vegas.

Other organizations also hold similar multi-day parties in such places as Chicago, Miami and other cities.

• 10 years later...