LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Number One Favorite Thing From A Caregiver

Everyone is different, and I would guess that everyone has this one little thing that sets them off and makes everything feel just right. It might be a whole number of different things.

So I'm curious, what's that little thing? A color, a perfume, a word, and action, a specific toy? Is it a broad thing, or very specific? What is the one thing that makes you feel the best when you're with your favorite caregiver?

And to other caregivers? What is your favorite thing to do with your littles?

I'm not speaking from actual first-hand experience but two ideas that REALLY appeal to me are being bathed / washed (not a diaper change, a full bath / shower) and being fed - doesn't matter if it's from spoon, bottle or breast, but just being fed sounds like it would be wonderful!

As a caregiver/daddy, my most favorite thing would have to be just being able to spend time with my littles. Be it taking them out for ice cream, or watching them color and do crafts, its not so much as what we do, but that we all are doing it together.

My favorite thing and the answer ive received most from my littles is laptime cuddling and a bottle. Its the most peaceful time for me as a parent except 5 minutes after a bedtime story (when you lay a kiddos head softly on her pillow from off your shoulder and slink out of her crib preying you dont fall on your face and wake her up). Nothing is better than a satisfied quiet little creature slipping away into dreamland in your lap ... that nod off point where you can feel them going from the scary real world to happy dreams.

I have a lot of dreams of being held. Sometimes diapered sometimes no. I've never played the part of ab with anyone so I've never experienced it. Just made to wear a diaper in the hospital. Being held is something i'd like very much.