LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noise Or Quiet.

Vickie

Sometimes I like to go out and take risk. As I take most of the others on this list. What I would like is to find a loud plastic pants. I want to have noise as one of the things that add's to the risk of being found out.

Right now a short dress is the biggest risk I currently take. (short dresses ride up if you reach for something high up)

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get loud, noisy pants?

Experimentation with different plastic pants would be in order I guess, but that could be expensive in the long run. Most plastic pants I've had have been pretty quiet. If all else fails and you want some crinkly noise, try getting some cellophane, like the kind used in gift shops and put that inside your plastic pants (maybe even tuck it in the waistband and let it hang outside your plastic panys under your pants or skirt). That should make a really obvious crinkly sound when you walk around and you can experiment with the size of cellophane. Less would mean some noise, a larget piece would make it louder.

Basically it is difficult to make enough noise for someone other than yourself to notice.

Ambient noise is present everywhere enough that it is hard to notice your wearing apparel.

Exception would be a library or theatre concert hall where quiet is the rule.

Be that it may - - -

To increase the noise - decrease the number and thickness of the diapers and or diaper covers.

Extra diapers and ruffled frilly diaper covers just insulate the noise.

Also a dress or tight skirt or shorts (onesie) will have the same effect.

Keep the outer clothing to a minimum and very loose like a babydoll or oversized night gown.

A short "T" shirt that can not be tucked into a waist band would work also.

Thicker plastic will give you a degree of increased noise and as the poster above stated older

plastic diaper pants get more noisier with age but also fragile.

Now here is a risk I doubt you are willing to take - make a belt of sleigh bells and lock it on at the waist.

Or you could also make a set of baby reins with bells or rattles for effect.

Now there is no way you are not going to attract attention unless you remain motionless !

You did post here and you did want to get attention so go for it and enjoy !

BabyLock

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...