LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Of Those Weeks It Looks Like

well yesterday i found out a good friend and old nieghbor passed away this weekend, then today my truck starts acting up. so my world is haveing fun with my roller coaster of a life.

i went to the mens retreat throug church and was ready to go, sunday i helped my sister in-law move from her foreclosed home, and realised that she is in some real trying times with her marriae,

i am married and we have been having a tough time since she works i'm on ssdi and want to work but each time i try something happens that i mess up and get fired, i recently tried a temp agency and they placed me at a glass plant. while working there i was called names everyday and they went as far to call me a child molester becaus i knew the song on the other guys ipod was the theme song to hana montana.

well no i have to work on the house, since the wife is getting huffy with me about it.

So you knew a song was hannah montana's theme song and they called you a chimo.... what about the guy who was listening to the song!!!!

he said he had a kid and that is why it was on there

they did not care that ia had been a youth worker and i baby sat so i know who hanamontanta is

Those guys can't even act professional in a work environment? I would apply for a different job, but keep the current one till you find that better job unless it is really bogging you down.

well they fired me the next week when i finally said something to them about dogging on me with all the insulting names

• 1 month later...

well i'm in a cross roads again for work i have lost my motivation for running a company, seems i spend more than i take in, my bipolar has started affecting my company to since i have attacked another scrapper on face book after he attacked my integerity. i still feel like i am having to constantly lie about who i am to the world. i have great customer service until i start my cycle of the roller coaster known as bipolar.. well at this time i am trying to decide if i should enter the workforce again or just slow down. i told my biological my what i thought today and her coment was are you sure you could do that. she says she doesn't think i can. i want to talk to my preacher but he is out of town.