LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions Regarding Lilshybaby'S Passing

There is a great deal of controversy and speculation in chat regarding the passing of the user lilshybaby, and it is a good idea to address the main tenets of this issue here due to the arising controversy. A great deal of people were emotionally distressed and troubled by the matter, and more so with her passing on. The general outlook in chat regarding the matter has now become one of doubt and skepticism, with a few evidences to consider on the matter.

This is not the first time an AB/DL chat/community has been faced with the matter of a dying member: chats such as DPF and many subcommunities in the IRC chats have not only had this issue arise, but a great deal of division has resulted from it. Most chats have fallen from it.

Out of these ashes and into analysis arises the same matter: credibility. What evidences do we have that this person even existed, let alone died? While a few of us know one another on a face-to-face basis, the same can't be said for the rest of us, so it's become a matter of faith and trust. However, it comes to bear that most all of us have faced doubt, abuse of trust and outright lies in the online world, greater than fact and truth, so those with open minds reading this can appreciate what's being fielded here.

Related to the issue of credibility are the circumstances given: lilshybaby, a female, was injured in the riots and died as a result of her injuries. The newsmedia coverage of not only the London Riots but its casualties has been very extensive: media follow-up with the injured/dead and their families is constant, up-to-date and decisive. Gleaned from constant monitoring of major UK publications such as The London Times, The Guardian, BBC News and Belfast Telegraph are the following deaths arising from the London Riots:

Shahzad Ali, Abdul Musavir, Haroon Jahan of Winson Green: killed in vehicular hit-and-run while protecting their neighborhood during riots.

Trevor Ellis of Brixton Hill: shot and killed while looting during riots.

Richard M. Bowes of Ealing: beaten by rioters while he tried to put out dumpster fires, died 3 days later from his injuries.

Please note, readers, that none of the deaths listed here are female; they're all male.

The media has been very effective in keeping the circumstances and results of the London Riots fresh on the minds of Britons since the Riots occurred. This has been a very shameful matter which deserves to be rubbed in the faces of those who took part in it, due to the loss of order, property and, most importantly, life. The greater shame is how one user here coincidentally exploited these events and the somber nature of the tragedy to shame other users because said other users were seen to be unreceptive to the one user's presence in chat...

Since lilshybaby's debut on July 9, 2011, she has been a curious source of occasional derision: More than half the time while in chat, she has expressed consternation in that nobody was proactively engaging her in chat. Many users, myself included, invited her to participate, also explaining that all one has to do is merely jump on into the topic at hand. More often than not, this statement generated contempt from her and she'd merely leave with no other protest. We never denied her and never treated her harshly.

After the contested events, another user began coming aboard, using lilshybaby's nick, to handily apprise us of her circumstances: the grave nature of her condition, the miracle recovery and the sudden death.

Several chat users have since related their testimonies of wanting to offer cards, memorials or even donations to charity in lilshybaby's name, and have accordingly asked lilshybaby's friend (via lilshybaby's nick) for where to send cards or donations in memoriam; they were greeted with either topic-diversion or a sudden disappearance of lilshybaby's friend from the chat session.

The matter of death in any community is a strong one, which is not a situation to be taken lightly...accordingly, nor is it to be presented lightly. I am here and now alleging, with duly-presented evidence on-hand, that this matter of lilshybaby's death is a hoax. There are no links or other evidences presented for reasonable verification, which is only fair in this matter considering the emotions and sentiments presented. Even chat users in the London area have looked into this and have found no clues whatsoever. If this 'friend' of lilshybaby was truly a contributing member to the community, and truly cared about those affected by this matter, then they would present something within reason and dignity to not only inform those of us who cared but honor their fallen friend. Not one iota of evidence has been presented.

I further allege that the person conducting this hoax is a narcissist who cares neither about this community nor its participants, exploiting the chat and the Forums for their predatory, sociopathic delight. I willingly stand behind my accusation with greater evidence to support it than the user I am accusing has evidence to support their own ruse and the wake of emotions rising out of it. I present harsh words, yes, but I also present credible, documented evidence, as well as logic. Pictures lie; emotions deceive. I don't see the media lying about the statistics of the Riots.

That's my case. I stand unwaveringly behind it. If this results in my censure and/or banishment from here, regardless of the outcome of the topic at hand, I fully, willingly and readily accept it. My conscience is absolutely clear. Can anyone else say that?

A lie is a cozy place for all; the light of truth is often uncomfortably blinding. I choose the light.

• Like 2

You may be right...but WHO THE HELL CARES.

All you are serving to do is to cause argument, flame wars, and problems in the forum, perhaps morso than lilshy herself could have done. If it's not a hoax, you will have succeeded at offending a large number of people and setting up the divide in the community that you yourself referenced. YOU would be the cause of the turmoil by posting what you just did, truth or not.

If it is a hoax? Ok, so we got one pulled over on us. We became upset about something that didn't happen. We were lied to. Again, so what? I'd rather assume it's true and be totally wrong but at peace with this community than be right but be at war with everyone and cause pain to other members or the forum as a whole.

One thing I will add: People lie on the internet every day. All the time. And if it isn't true, we're likely never to find out about it! I accept that. There's no way to ever no for sure what is a truth and what is a lie, so believe whatever you want. It's the internet. That's all.

Guest gnappies

@Mama, it's a pretty low thing to do, to try and get attention. I'm in the UK and pretty much everything has been reported on the riots, I would be surprised if this was overlooked.

sojo very well written post...

mama melody no need to get so upset sojourner was taking somethat that has been a topic of concern in the chat room and bringing it to the forums so all users can be involved in the DISCUSSION if the so please....

sojourner has, as he said seen many chats fall apart before because of hoax's regardin the death of a member and as an active member of the DD chat i understand sojos concern over its future!

But my question is: does it fall apart because of the hoax, or the arguing that ensues?

The OP has every right to be concerned about this community! as do we all! My frustration lies not really with the fact that the op does not think lilshy existed (hey, he may be right! I am inclined to think so myself!) It's that this post is bound to start arguments and get people all butthurt about many different topics.

Places fall apart when people actively choose to argue with eachother and it becomes a grudge match after a while. While this post is very well constructed, the fact that it was made...concerns me and frustrates me. The easiest way to stop a war is not to start one, and sometimes that means quietly being content with the fact that you're right without trying to prove it to others.

And on that note, I'll take my own advice and knock it off. Seeing as I'm the only one arguing on here (hah, I do sincerely hope it stays that way, for everyone's sake) I'll stop. I have no bad feeling for the op or any other members who posted here, so please know that. Not trying to start anything, ok?

So no hard feelings.

Last post in this thread, I'll leave well enough alone now! :)

Toodles!

Also, as unfortunate as it is to say....this type of thing has happened before. It sucks, and if true, is really emotional and psychological abuse of the reader.

Another thing people keep forgetting, and which melody brought up....."who cares"? sorry if this seems insensitive and such, but remember....this is an INTERNET WEBSITE, there are no real personal 1 on 1 connections here! Unless people have actually met in R/L and you know for a fact that these people are real. It's very difficult to get involved with people other wise.

Another example is when Heidi Lynn passed away, those of us who had either met or knew her were affected by the event, because we had been dealing with her in real life.

The rest *shrug* if people only exist here in 2 dimension (IE print only) it's kind of difficult to get all wrapped up in their lives. Sure you "meet" people in chat, but they can be only a 'character' created by the person behind the keyboard...until you meet them in real 3D. Thats the risk we take sometimes, and you can't let it get to you or bother you. It is what it is, and when you accept that, things will be much happier.

As for lilshybaby, I have no clue nor opinion either way. Sojourner did a good job in researching this, and since he's a "local" it just makes sense that he would do so since the unfortunate events in his country have grabbed headlines and really are a source of discomfort and shame to all involved.

Is it real or is it memorex....*shrug* who knows. The only one who knows the truth is the person behind lilshybaby, be she real or made up. It's for the rest of us to speculate.

sadly there are many people who do live this as they dont know how to irl. so it actually does make a difference to those people living in such a way that they cannot live this offline. it becomes just as emotional as if it were playing out in their own home. about 13 years ago in my teens i couldnt live the life I live now with a large local ageplay family and a house full of ageplayers plus my own wife and little.

Welcome to the world of ageplay Melody. If you are going to portray a parent, you will need to understand things like this not just complain about them when they happen. Youll need to find compassion for people who cant live what those of us that live this life are able to have. As a pro mommy its even more important to find that level of compassion for that group of people and their emotional health.

Indeed.

After a few years in the ABDL internet community, you realise that people make up some truly fantastical tales to get attention, learn to spot them and stay well away. This is far from the first such incident that I've seen here and it certainly won't be the last.

I'm not saying this was a hoax, I'm not saying that it really happened. I'm merely saying that,

It's the internet, take everything you read with a grain of salt. Sometimes you might need a teaspoon of salt, but I digress.

As there is much anonymity and very little accountability online it is very easy for the truth of any matter to become stretched, blown out of proportion or completely obliterated.

Finally, what business is it of anyone's what some random stranger on the other side of the world believes? If you read a story and choose to believe it, good. If you read a story and think it is a boldfaced lie, good. At the end of the day it's all water under the bridge.

• Like 1

I checked on lilshybaby's fetlife account, as I have been for the last week to see if there was any updates in her activity, and sure enough yesterday there was. She replied to her "daddy" on there and commented on one of her own photos. I messaged her, and all I know is that the message was deleted by the person in control of the account. It is pretty much definitely a hoax.

-piper