LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Enema ?

babywalls

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong category but I thought this was the best place.

I am wanting to know the best punishment enemas and why you think they are so bad. I had read one a while back that was a straight mineral oil enema and the effects where described as being almost uncontrollable and would last for 1-4 days, also said diapers where a must with this enema. Wondering if there is any truth to it or not. Also would like anyother enema tips or punishments please. Thanks in advanced for your help.

I have done the mineral oil enema, but I do not remember it being all that bad. The effects will linger until they wear off or until cleaned out with a soapy enema.

I find one of the hardest enemas to take is an ice-water enema. There are also various recipes around the web. A simple Google search reveals many, but be careful what you put in your behind.

i have seen a lot of the recipies (through google) none of them say anything about the effects. i am also well aware of the risks and would never use anything that could harm me or anyone else. i want these ideas to use on my wife. i have only used plain water and soap enemas. and would like to know the effects of other types of enemas. Thanks again.

Use a LOT of glycerine. It makes an impossible-to-hold enema. I've never mixed it with soap (note to self: try it!), but I bet that would be an even more intense experience.

Are you looking to induce cramping, or do you just want to give her the "I can't hold it!!!!" experience?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong category but I thought this was the best place. I am wanting to know the best punishment enemas and why you think they are so bad. I had read one a while back that was a straight mineral oil enema and the effects where described as being almost uncontrollable and would last for 1-4 days, also said diapers where a must with this enema. Wondering if there is any truth to it or not. Also would like anyother enema tips or punishments please. Thanks in advanced for your help.

Mineral oil is nothing dangerous as long as you aren't also taking stool softeners. The really special thing about it is you think you needing to pass gas and you'll dump your diaper full! Doesn't cramp any of the times I've used it, just a slippery expulsion you can't easily hold back again and again.

If you want it to be special, get her a little constipated with a reduction of fiber and an increase in cheese in her diet. She might even beg you for the enema, which you would not have to tell her was mineral oil.

Be warned that mineral oil is difficult to clean up and will get on everything so she must be diapered until it has all passed out of her and the enema equipment may not be salvageable so use a cheap or disposable bag for the deed.

im sorry i guess i should have specified. im looking for more of the "i cant hold it" experience she doesnt really like the cramping. im looking for something to humiliate her thats the kind of punishment im looking for. thanks again for all of your inputs and tips.