LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another One, Quit It Please.

This time, this creeps lawyer is using his diaper fetish as an excuse to diaper kids.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/081611-Lawyer-Defends-Accused-Teacher%27s-Diaper-Fetish

This hits too close to home as I live in this area. Now all my friends and family get it in their mind that an AB is some kind of pedo. There is such a big difference and the fact that this guys kinks are being used to blur the lines is wrong on so many levels. First, the press concentrated on this "revelation" that he had thousands of diapers at home. The whole cage thing I don't get either but to each his own. The real story is what did this guy actually do to these kids? He forced them to wear diapers and have pacifiers and maybe molested them. That is what they need to concentrate on. That is not AB behavior. That is sick and pedophilic behavior. Sure this guy is probably a sissy AB, but he also a pedophile. AB/DLs do not involve children in any way. If you involve children in any form, diapers or otherwise, you are a pedo.

SDB

Preaching to the choir!!!! i'm pretty sure everyone on this site KNOWs abdl's are not pedophiliacs for the most part...

i find it interesting, people are still shocked when the media will focus in on an adult wearing diapers.. i mean the media is about making money... and 'odd' and bizarre behaviors sell..... its not really a shocker that they would focus in on this.... if there was a story about someone who had sex with animals and their house was full of furry gear, the media would focus on that... but most furries are not into bestiality....

You can remove an article from the internet, but you cannot erase it from the memories of those that have read it. Bad press like this is what makes this community get shunned, well not just the bad press but some of its more wretched members who end up IN the press.

• Error

Uh oh... that page could not be found.

You wound up here, so obviously something went wrong. Either the page you were looking for does not exist or there was an error processing your request.

Please double-check the URL that brought you here and try again. You can also try using the site navigation or search tool to look for the content you were trying to find.

Just search for "diaper fetish" in the search window and you'll find it. Yes, it is sad that yet another adult who enjoys diapers has made the news and given others their justification to be grossed out by us. While the lawyer claims that his client's diapers and other sexual items have nothing to do with the allogations that he had inappropriate "Mommy and Baby" games with a preschool aged girl, the evidence speaks loudly.

BabyMaggie asked me while we watched this, "Who would keep a collection of dirty diapers?". I responded that we had dirty diapers in three rubish cans in our house. While that's not "keeping" them really, in a news story looking for scandel, it would be.

The OP is right, this is not good for us at all.

The question becomes why was this man with children who wore diapers and why would the parents let their children hang out with their teacher outside of class. Unless this was a special needs classroom it is unlikely that the children were wearing diapers to school. Still, this is not an excuse for this sick and disgusting behavior

• 2 months later...

Here is an update.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/102011-teacher-gets-62-years-in-prison-for-molesting-girls

PLANO, Texas - A former kindergarten teacher convicted of molesting his students was sentenced to 62 years in prison.

Joseph Garbarini taught at Hunt Elementary School in Murphy.

Investigators said

Garbarini was acting out a fetish which involved soiled diapers that police found waist deep in his Plano home.

The former teacher must serve 52 years behind bars before he

Since there is an association made by media, and therefore the general public, between AB/DL world and paedophilia, to all members here, and to all AB/DLs worldwide, if you deal with children in your life / job etc, please for your own sake, do not attempt to mix your own private interest / choices with your public encounters. To simplify this, I will explain primarily what was wrong with the kindergarten teachers actions - he chose to play the mommy baby game. This linked his personal and private interest with his work environment. Yes, in some circumstances, this kind of 'play' is therapeutic to the child, but it is usually carried out by a therapist where their actions are witnessed by the child's parent / guardian. The reason for the witness is to indemnify the adult from any legal action and to also protect the child.

Unfortunately, our choice of interest means that we must be beyond reproach when interacting with children.

Personally, if that teacher did molest the child / children, let him face jail. However, if he didn't, the mistake he made was not protecting himself. This has no real happy ending for the teacher.

My parents kept me diapered until I started the 5th grade. I wet constantly. From then until I was almost 17 they made me wear diapers to bed as I wet the bed. I do not think they were being mean to me. During this time I would guess hundreds of photos were taken of me wearing diapers and dresses. I used to try on my sisters dresses and got caught occassionally. I would be required to wear them for a period of time when doing that. I have seen some of these pictures of me on the internet over the years and I do not care. I suspect my deceased uncle posted them as he used to take lots of pictures of me diapered and in dresses especially with my diapers showing. He never touched me however.

This may have had some effect on me being AB. On the other hand, I do not have any sensation of needing to urinate and when I start, I can not stop it. Regardless, I have to wear diapers. As a youngster, my parents frequently thought I was being lazy and I believe they diapered me for punishment as they would often say that is I wanted to wear diapers like a baby or if I wanted to dress like a girl they would treat me like one.

Even as a teen, if I could have peed normally it would have been difficult. While wearing diapers "like a baby" I was required to use a baby bottle. As a teen my night diapers were pinned on me between 7 and 8. I would be required to drink a baby bottle while being diapered and another when I went to bed. I was not allowed to use the toilet until after breakfast. On weekends that would not be until 10 or 10:30! If I wet during the night, I would be required to continue wearing diapers for another week, and so one.

Were they mean, possibly. Did this make them a pedophile, I think not.

At this point in my life, I've come to an understanding that we shouldn't be so overly damning of these types of stories -- because that way, it only creates more suspicion on us as if we have something to hide. It could also illustrate a misconception that whoever this guy is was part of the AB/DL community, and we started screaming bloody murder only when the cameras were rolling and the media scrutiny was already there. Instead, we should treat these events as isolated incidents. To say, "This is totally not what we do," just seems like a quick sweep under the rug. We should just say, "Look, what this guy did was engage in pedophilia, and it's gross." 'Nuff said, let's move on.