LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Conspiracy: Wife And Female Doctor

Tim set to work pleasing his lover and caretaker. Maria found it arousing, but it was hard for her to climax without moving her legs. She would have liked to squeeze his head between her thighs. She was able to direct him to the pleasure zones. About 20 minutes into it. she pulled his head tighter into her crotch and climaxed. He was able to drink all of her orgasm-induced release. She held his head and said "Wow that was one of my best orgasms ever. Now I begin to understand why women love receiving this so much!"

Since Tim's gag had been removed, he was able to reply "Sweetheart, you are the only thing in this miserable place who makes it worthwhile to stay alive. I have a huge erection and I know when they release you, you will take care of me!"

When the two hour captivity was finished, Maria had experienced at least eight orgasms and was almost incoherent from the pleasure. He had drank her piss everytime and was aware of the secondhand urine leaking into his diaper. Ann and Inger were watching the security monitor. Ann stated "Looks like a sucessful training session. Put him back in bed and let him drink her milk to restore them. I am sure she will reward him. They will learn that there are rewards when they behave!"

Inger added "At this rate, it won't be long before you can give him the final exam!"

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

Ann was entertaining Maryann in her luxurious office. They were sharing a bottle of white wine and were on the couch in the office. Maryann had seen the recordings of her father's training. Ann noticed that she was showing signs of arousal. Ann took her head in her hands and kissed Maryann on the lips. Ann said "Does this make you as hot as it does me?" No words were needed as Maryann's mouth and lips responded with an invasion of the doctor's mouth.

Maryann stated " I have wanted you since I first saw you! You are sucessful and sexy! I want to be just like you!" She embraced Ann and nuzzled her neck. " I had several experiences with other women in college, but never with anyone as fantastic as you"

They both stood up and removed each other's outer clothes. Ann was wearing a sexy bra and sheer black crotchless pantyhose. Maryann was wearing a sheer bodysuit and long leg Spanx under her skintight jeans. "No wonder you can wear such tight pants. I am in need of an office assistant. You can learn the business with me and this will allow Inger to spend more time on our patients. Do you want to be my junior partner?"

"I would like nothing more. When do I start"

"Right now. Your first task is to pull out the sleeper portion of this couch so we can seal our agreement by pleasing each other!" And they did.

THE NEXT DAY

Dr. Ann was holding a meeting in her office. She was introducing Maryann as her new assistant. Inger was happy as she hated paperwork and this would enable her to be with Gerda more. Maryann offered " I was a member of a woman soperiority group in college. I have several ideas which i believe will add to the program!"

After the meeting, Ann and her new assistant/lover were alone. Ann said "The first order of business is to take you shopping. I am a firm believer in skirts and dresses in the facility. That way, you can use your gorgeous legs as part of the dominant experience. We need to upgrade your wardrobe to what I refer to as 'sex-exec'. Stockings. heels and undergarmets which emphasize your assets are critical. Your experiece with horses will help you control men and women when necessary."

• Like 1

I am sure she will reward him. They will learn that there are rewards when they behave!"

Inger added "At this rate, it won't be long before you can give him the final exam!"

Wow, I wonder what the Rewards are, & I don't think I want to know what the final exam is! Yikes!

In any Event, Please do continue, this Story is getting Really good!

Rockies Fan.

Inger released Tim from between Maria's legs and helped him back into bed. She then undid Maria's restraints on her legs and waist. Maria was unsteady on her feet because of all the orgasms Tim had caused. Inger assisted her to the double wide bed and tucked her in. She opened her nursing bra and Tim began to suckle. "Mmm, mmm that feels so good lover. I get hot when you suck my titties. Do you like it too?" Tim nodded his head. She rubbed the outside of his incontinent pants and moved the wet warm diaper against his manhood. He soon climaxed and was able to murmer "I love you too" before he fell asleep. Maria did up her bra and did like wise. They depended on each other for tenderness and love. Either one would have a difficult time emotionally without the other.

AT THE STORE

Ann lead Maryann to her convertible Mercedes. The leather seats cried out power and class. A short drive took them to the top upscale womens store in town. Ann led her new lover in by the hand where they met the manager Stacey who was an old friend. "We need to outfit my new assistant in suitable ensembles which project authority and power. Here is my credit card. I will return in two hours to see the results."

Stacey took in the tailored pant suit and sheer blouse at one glance. "That is the start of the right path, but we have much to do in a short time. We need to start with your foundation wear. As the name implies, correct fitting undergarments are essential for power dressing. Here we are in the foundation department. Go to the dressing room and remove your outer clothes" Maryann emerged soon in a white push-up bra and tan pantyhose. Stacey then measured her in several areas including her bustline, waist, and hips. She left and soon retuned with several garments and several boxes. "Let's begin with your bras. The one you are wearing is OK for casual wear but you need several which enhance and leave a mere hint of what is beneath. Try on this longline which will lift you to best advantage. I will help you do up the hooks in the back and adjust the straps. Ann has told me that you need not worry about things like hooks in the back as she will be choosing your undergarments from now on. Now, how does that feel?" She finished the adjustments.

"Actually, quite comforable" Maryann replied. "I have tried to wear thesebefore as I like the support but I guess it wasn't fitted properly"

"That's right. It is estimated that at least 70% of women wear the wrong size or style. Now for some bodysuits and all-in-ones for under tight skirts. You are average height so I can fit you. These do not usually fit well on taller women and I have to send them to a custom corsetier in the city. Also some panty girdles which will also come in handy under slacks when you are not working. Eventually, you will feel unsupported without your corsetry. Do not forget, Ann wants and expects you to wear these."

Next was the hosiery department. Stacey selected several styles of gartered, stayups, and pantyhose. "Ann has informed me that she will choose your legwear for you. I would not be surprised if she helped you don it also."

They had barely finished when Ann returned. Stacey had dressed Maryann in a tight black knee-length dress with slightly lighter black stockings. She had on a black longline bra and black pantygirdle. "Great job, Stacey. She looks fantastic! Put a bonus on the tab for yourself for a job well done!" It took all three ladies to carry the purchases to Ann's car. Stacey embraced both and said "Please come back soon. There are some things we can special order which I have in mind."

As they entered car, she said "You look good enough to eat! I haave arranged for both of us to have the rest of the day free. We will have lunch at my favorite dark restaurant then you can give me a fashion show. By the way, you will be moving in with me and will share my bed. Your training will be 24/7." Maryann smiled and closed her eyes. It had been quite some time since she had felt love such as this.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ThE CURRENT STATUS

Ann was looking forward to training her lover in both domination and submission. She was certain that Maryann had great potential but would need to know who is the boss.

Maryann was enamored of Ann and was placing her whole life into her hands willingly and confidently.

Maria was talking to her lover. "Look at me! My tits are huge and I no longer can go without a bra even as i sleep. The tight compression girdle makes me feel uneasy when I have it off. The high heels have shortened my Achilles tendons so I must wear at lest a 3" heel to be confortable. Worst of all. I leak pee at night and sometimes during the day. Since the laxative therapy, my bowel control is marginal. I never expected this" She started sobbing.

Tim replied "Sweetheart, look at me. I have had my arms bound for a year. If they take this jacket off, my armswill be essentially useless for some time. I shit and piss myself into these diapers with no warning. I can't even eat or blow my nose without you. I love you and need you. As long as we are together, we can get by anything else they can do to us. Hold me and kiss me. I love drinking your breast milk and I know you like it." They clung to each other and cried together.

Claire was still restrained except for washing. Her implanted chips had controlleed her eliminations. Peeing wasn't so bad, but pooping while spending most of her time restrained in bed was still upsetting. She was still gagged and had no way to predict the next procedures to be done to her at the clinic. If she could foresee the future, she would be frightened indeed.

Gerda was happy with her job. She liked to use her power over others and this was a perfect place for her. The occasional night with Inger was the icing on the cake.

Inger was troubled. Until now, she had been Ann's deputy. How would this hoity-toity society girl affect ther relationship with Dr. Ann? She was beginning to see the green monster of envy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see that there are several story lines here. This is the final installment of theis story. I am planning on a series about the clinic where the individuals will get more attention. Hope you have enjoyed this and I will be back soon.

• Like 1

Wow, this was good & i do hope that if & when you do continue the series, that you spawn off of these characters & their respective Story Lines. Thank you for a great Series!

Rockies Fan.