LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Conspiracy: Wife And Female Doctor

TRUTH TELLING TIME

Tim was strapped to the wheelchair and lifted into the van. Something had just happened, but he was not quite sure what it was. The thought of being in the medical and legal care of Claire and the good doctor was vaguely frightening. Little did he know the liberties they were to take with his body.

Upon returning to the clinic, he was taken to Dr, Ann's office. Maria was also in a similar wheelchair, diapered and wearing a very substantial brassiere. They lokked at each other and Tim saw she was gagged also. No good can come of this, he thought.

Dr. Ann: "It is now time you both learn what has really happened. Claire approached us and she and I made a plan. We would fake Tim's accident and control him and his fortune for our benefit. Maria coming here was a not unexpected bonus. Two birds with one stone, so to speak." She and Claire chuckled. Their laughter was scary.

Claire: "The two of you wanted to be together. Now Maria will be your full-time caretaker. I have better things to do than worry about such a helpless husband. I am going to enjoy myself. In fact, I have booked a "Cougar Cruise" where women such as I can meet hot young studs who will take care of my needs. Tim certainly cannot anymore!"

Maria amd Tim were not unhappy to hear this. Claire was mean and revenge oriented. The staff at the clinic was at least somewhat sensitive to their needs. With this announcement, Claire exited. Tim had no doubt she would attract a virile young lover. He should have acted better! Too late to make amends. Tim had always lusted after her. Her tight dress, hose and heels sent the message she was on the prowl. Tim could almost smell her low level arousal. She turned and left the office.

Dr.Ann: "So you see you are both under my control. I will be writing a case study for a prpfessional journal. You will be my subjects. One of my suppliers has developed a diet program for young invalids. It is nutricious, but the taste is being worked on. Maria, you will be responsible for feeding your one-time lover. We have just simulated you delivering a baby. Unfortunately, you will suffer a certain level of incontinence as many women do after a birth. We have caused your breasts to lactate. Guess who will be the recipient? Tim will be fitted with a ring gag allowing your nipple to be sucked. You will also feed him in a totally new way. You will chew the rations to soften them and feed Tim from your mouth like a momma and baby bird. We are interested in your bonding together. You will wear a postpartum surgical garment to the bottom of your bra line. You will be fitted with a nursing bra to enable you to suckle your sweetie. Your breasts have increased from a 36-C to a 42-DD and may get even larger. You will change his diaper as needed. We want to research what this does to one's digestion, so an anally incontinent subject is called for.

You will be wearing protection but will be allowed to use the toilet for bowel movements. Tin has been programmed to only become erect whilie diapered. You may play with him while he is wearing his diaper. The research project calls for a still potent subject."

Tim would have been speechless even if he had not been gagged. At least he and Maria would be together and he could still enjoy some kind of sexaulity. "Now, you will be taken and prepped."

The first order of business was removing the casts on his arms. Gerda brought out a vicious lokking saw. "Don't worry, I am trained at this." True to her word, she soon removed the casts and cleaned his arms. The casts had been changed several times when he had been sedated, so the dead skin accumulation was not too bad. Hopefully the low grade itching would cease also. She rang for assistance and Inger appeared with an off-white bundle in her arms. It loked too big to be another diaper. Oh my God, it was a straitjacket! He was weak and the strong nurses had little trouble inserting his arms and tightening the buckles in back. His arms were crossed in front and fitted throught the loop in the front and the loops on both sides. This was no magicians jacket. It was the real thing. There were two straps hang from the bottom. The stood him up and fastened one on either side of his crotch. These strapped to the back of the jacket. Somehow, he realized there would be no escape. He was getting resigned to this.

He was next wheeled to what looked like a dentist's chair. He was helped to recline and his legs secured. A new woman came into view. "My name is Dr. Sylvia. I am a dentist. Dr. Ann and I were roommares in college. She went to med school and I to dental school. I have developed just the thing for you. I took impressions of your mouth while sedated and have fashioned this device. It is gag allowing you to breathe and get liquids and semi-solid food. Unfortunately, you will drool all the time. Future models may eliminate this. It can be removed for cleaning. I don't want to have to pull your teeth now, do I?"

This prospect scare Tim. He vowed to behave. The gag was installed and locked in place. He was returned to his room. Maria was waiting and threw her arms around him. "Oh honey, we still have each other. I will take good care of you. We will somehow get through this"

Tim found he could only grunt. They had told Tim and Maria that two grunts meant yes and three no. Not the best, but at least he could communicate to a certain extent. A series of four meant he was thirsty and five he was hungry. He grunted four times. Maria arranged him so he could put his lips around her nipple. He started sucking and tasted the breast milk. She held his head and spoke in a soft voice. "Yes my honey. Drink my milk I will feed you from my own body. I am getting wet just having you suck on me." She moved one hand to her diaper and discovered that she indeed was wet, but it was pee she had felt. Nevertheless, she was still aroused and rubbed her thifgs together and pressed on her wet diaper. Soon she was coming and pulled her breast from Tim's mouth. "Oh Tim, that was my best orgasm. Just breastfeeding gets me horny. Now suck on the other while I take care of you. She placed the other nipple in the gag opening and played with his cock through the diaper and plastic pants. It was hard to get enough pressure on his dick to arouse him, but she eventually managed to get him off just as he sucked her dry. They both lay back contented. She promised herself to ask for a bed they could share. She went to her bed and they both fell asleep, letting their respective diapers handle theiralmost constant wetting. She wase ven looking forward to changing her lover's dirty and wet diaper in the morning. The bonding experiment was working!

• Like 1

Maria smelled the now usual scent of dirty diapers. Her own diaper was saturated but not messy. After removing her diaper and pooping in the exposed toilet, she rediapered herself. Her control was getting more and more unreliable, but she knew that she was being recorded and had promised to be a "good girl". Any violations would result in punishment for her and/or her beloved. She than proceeded to open Tim's snap-on pants and his Abeena. She lovingly wiped his front and even dirtier back. Strangely, she was bothered less and less by the mess and stink on Tim. Unknown to her, this was part fo the conditioning. Tima was oiled and powdered. As Maria pulled up the diaper, she noticed arousal. Strange this did not happen uncovered. She was stroking him through his diaper and pants when the door opened.

Dr. Ann pulled open the door for Inger. Inger was pushing a meal cart. The doctor explained. "Maria, here are Tim's rations for the day. While you will receive one 'normal' meal a day, you will otherwise share Tim's nutricious food. You two have a choice. Liquids can be administered through his gag. There is a fitting that will keep the hose in place. Or you can give him a bottle. Your breast milk is essential, but he needs more to keep his urinary system healthy. These food bars come in various flavors and we will be interested in both of your observations. Don't forget, you must chew the bars and then place your mouth to his to feed him. Now, do you want bottles or a drinking tube?"

Maria looked at Tim. "Bottle?" He grunted twice for yes. It would be much nicer to have his sweetie give him a bottle rather than the tube.

Inger: "here are four bottles. He must have them before lunch. Also here are breakfast bars. Today it is prunes and oatmeal. I suggest you start soon as discipline awaits one or both of you if all is not gone by lunch. Bon appetit!" She and the doctor turned and left the room.

Maria's full breasts were leaking. She lay next to Tim and opened her nursing bra. Small droplets were forming. Tim greedily began to suck. After a while, they switched breasts. After returning "The Girls" to the bra, she noticed they were noticeably smaller. She kissed his lips to remove the spillage. "Let's try oatmeal. We must keep your strength up!" She unwrapped the bar and started chewing. It tasted like sawdust and dried her mouth. Finally she had it to a semi-liquid state. She leaned over and put her lips to Tim's. With her tongue she pushed the mass by the O ring of the gag.

Tim was ready. It seemed as if he were hungry all the time. This was the closest thing to real food since his "accident". The loose pasty texture and bland taste was neutral rather than obnoxious. He swallowed and looked for more. "More num-nums? Mommy is here" she joked. Tim did not like the Mommy aspect. He was an adult, damn it, even if he was incontinent. She then proceeded to mouth feed him the rest of the bar. His mouth became very dry, so a bottle was held to his gag. Little did he know that the bottle and food bar were formulated to make certain he would not regain control of his functions. After his bottle, Maria started on the prune bar. This tasted as bad as expected, and she knew what it would do to both of their digestive systems. At least she could poop in the toilet. Tim's poop was always runny, so it probably would not be too much worse. Finishing the feeding and another bottle took some time. Tim was now feeling full. This was new. At least he could feel the bulk soon to make it's way through his system, even as he knew he could not control it.

Maria stood by his bed gently rubbing his heads and neck. "Don't worry, my love. I will take care of you. We will have our share of fun, I promise you. Here is another bottle for you. I must have my meal now." She proceeded to eat srveral food bars labeled for her and the coffee. Tim looked imploringly at the coffee. He grunted. "Would you like coffee, lover?". He grunted yes. He had almost forgotten what it tasted like. "Cream and sugar, darling?." Yes. She sipped and put her lips to his and opened. The warm liquid flowed into his mouth slowly and he swallowed. A small sigh erupted. Things were not all bad. He felt warm and fuzzy. Being taken care of was not all bad, if Maria was the one.

"Let's finish what we started. Here is another bottle." She held it to his gag and started rubbing his manhood through the diaper and plastic pants. Soon after he orgasmed in the diaper, he finished the bottle and fell asleep. Just like a man, she thought. They always sleep after a come. Of course, he could not have cuddled her if he had wanted.

He wake to Maria shaking him gently. The last bottle was inserted in the gag. It locked on leaving Maria's hands free. She cleaned and rediapered him. She gave his penis a loving stroke knowing that it wwas too soon for more play. Soon afterwards, the door reopened.

• Like 1

Nurses Inger and Gerda entered the room with two wheelchairs. "What is this?" Maria demanded. "Where are we going and what will you do?"

"It would be in your best interest to remain silent. We have ways of keeping you quiet." Maria shut up. She knew they had gags available and she wished to avoid that in the worst way.

Th nurses first placed Maria in a chair. Her legs were bound to the footrests and an X-shaped restraint was passed between her breasts and tied off securing her upper body to the chair. Tim was next bound similarly in the other chair. He was still gagged and straitjacketed. His eyes were wide in curiosity with not a little bit of fear.

They were wheeled down the hall to a room dominated by a gynecological exam table. There were various restraints about the table. Several other unidentifiable pieces of equipment were pressent. One corner of the tiled room had two showere heads with flexible attachments. Somehow Maria knew she would not like this.

The two nurses lifted Tim onto the table and secured his legs. His diaper was opened and the front laid flat. An incontinence clamp was applied to his penis. Inger: This is to keep you dry for the next procedure. Nurse Gerda is trained in electrolysis. We will permanently remove your pubic hair. Just think, no more itching as it grows back! Maria, you will watch but remember my warning about speaking. Tim, because you have been a good boy, we will let you have some nitrous oxide as it is a slightly uncomfortable procedure." She applied a mask to his face and turned on the anesthetic.

Gerda approached with her instrument. "I must kill each follicle at the root so it takes some time. You will be smooth forever!" Tim started crying. It seemed as if he cried a lot these days. My God! he thought. This is like hundreds of little bee stings! He tried to cry out, but the gag prevented it.

Maria started screaming. "You fucking bitches! Can't you see you are hurting him!" She swung her arms about but the wheelchair was the kind with four small wheels. She had nothing to grab to propel herself. Inger approached with what looked like an old-time sanitary napkin. She was forced to open her mouth by pinching her nose. The napkin was secureed behind her head. Inger said: "This will absorb your saliva so you dont drool. You were warned. You have earned yourself the same treatment as your boyfriend. You are so predictable! Gerda loves to work on young women."

Mercifully Tim had passed out. The nurses untied his legs and turned him over. Gerda then removed the hair by his abused rear passage. Alcohol was applied to his diaper area. The stinging woke him up and he wanted to scream. Little noise came out. He was secured back in the chair. The incontinence clamp was the only thing preventing his leaking on the seat. How many more humiliations were to come, he thought. Just as it seemed it could not get any worse, it did. He cursed the Doctor and her fertile imagination.

Maria was moved to the exam table. "NO, no" she tried to say but all that came out was "uhh, uhh". "No gas for you, noisy bitch. There is a pad on the table as we know you can't control yourself. Any more resistance and you could just lose bowel control also. You wouldn't wnt that now, would you?" Maria shook her head and grunted. She did not want to lose her last connection with normalcy. She also passed out and was revived by the anti-bacterial stinging. She was led to the shower corner and her arms secured above her head by wrist restraints lowered from the ceiling. The nurses washed and dried her. She was rediapered and returned to the chair.

Tim was rolled to the shower. His legs were unbound and he was pulled to his feet. His legs were weak and tey supported him to the restraints. They were at least padded in rubber so he was not in pain. His first real shower in a long time felt good. Gerda removed the clamp from his member and urine leaked out. He was used to it by now. He was cleaned, dried and diapered. Both he and Maria were returned to "his room". They were both exhausted.

They saw a difference in the room. The bed had been replaced by the largest hospital bed either one had seen. Inger: You have been mostly good so we found a bed previously used by an obese person. Tim still needs to be in a hospital bed for some procedures. This is about the size of a normal double bed so you can fit if a little snuggly." Tim had been put into a clean jacket as his arms were almost useless after the confinement. He was moved to the bed. Maria was ungagged and allowed her to climb in next to her lover. They were both tired from the electrolysis. Maria opened her nursing bra and put her left nipple in

Tim's gag. After switching breasts she redid her bra, cuddled her honey and they both fell into an satisfying sleep.

• Like 2

Tim and Maria 's nap ended with the door unlocking and opening. "Lunch time! Here are your new bars and bottles. Do you want to change now or later?" Maria felt Tim's diaper, it was soaked and messy. Now! he grunted.

Maria rolled off the bed. She almost fell, forgetting she still had heels locked on her feet. She had become so used to them tha tshe felt wrong without them. Dr. Ann had told her that her tendons would shorten making it hard to stand or walk flat-footed. Se was horny almost all the time. Jacking off Tim in his diapers was satisfying, but having to use her hands on herself was getting old. Her breasts were still large and seemed to need milking every six to eight hours. Sighing, she opened Tim's diaper. It was messier and smellier than normal, maybe there was something in those food bars. She had found that mouth breathing during the worst of changes helped. Tim's diaper area was red and tender after the electrolysis. She gently wiped him clean and oiled his crotch. His diaper and plastic pants were replaced. "There, sweetheart doesn't that feel better" she cooed. She felt so sorry for him as she wiped more tears from his face. She then attended to herself. She had to admit, being hairless made for easier cleanup. Somehow, knowing she was hairless for life depressed her. She donned another pullup and plastic pants. Her control was not improving.

She tried to cheer Tim up. "C'mon, baby bird . Peep for me." Tim made sounds vaguely like a bird. She chewed the bars and mouth fed him again. She could see he took pleasure in her food laden kisses. She gave him several mouthfuls of water as the food was dry. Being his sole method of nourishment at first was intimidating. They adjusted quickly. Tim felt that Maria was his only vague contact with reality. Otherwise he spent his days (and nights) peeing and pooping himself. He knew he had done some bad things to his wife, but did not deserve this. He was nothing but a pooping, peeing, and sucking living machine. Maria gave him his bottles and he fell asleep again. He was having trouble concentrating.

PART TWO; CLAIRE GETS HERS

Claire and Tim's daughter Maryann hed just graduated college and moved back to the city. She had asked about her father and was told that he had suffered a breakdown and was in treatment at the clinic. Today she was coming to visit and consult about her dear old dad. Actually, not so dear. Her parents had sent her to boarding school as soon as possible. She had never felt her parents really loved he, that she was often just "in the way".

Inger led Maryann into the office. The Doctor was dressed appropriately for a medical meeting. Under her white lab coat, she wore a "power suit" with a skirt just above the knee showing off her shapely legs in shiny hose and four inch heels. She took a moment to regard the young woman. She wore high leather boots, tight black pants, and tight white turtleneck. Her medium-large breasts were supported by a lacy bra partly visible through the thin material. Ann speculated she was wearing "shapewear" to get into such tight pants. She could picture Maryann with a riding quirt controlling a much larger animal. Indeed , Maryann was giong riding that afternoon.

"Your father has had a medical episode and needs 24 hour care. Your mother has entrusted him to us and endowed my clinic generously. Would you like to see him now?" Maryann nodded yes.

Dr.Ann escorted her to Tim's room. "He is actually making some progress but is still not close to being healed. He is incontinent of both bladder and bowels. His arms are restrained as he has muscle spasms making it dangerous for him and his caretakers. We have arranged that his last lover, Maria, is now his caretaker. We made her an offer she couldn't refuse." This seemed to amuse the Doctor.

Maryann walked in and saw her father restrained in a straitjacket and in a hospital bed. A meek looking darkhaired woman had just finished changing his diaper. It had only been wet, so there was not much of a smell. "He needs to bechanged several times a day as he has no control at all. We have had to gag him as hetried to bite several nurses."

"Hello, daddy. I see you are in a bit of a pickle. Mother and the good doctor have convinced me that this is the best place for you. I will visit when i can, but the horse show circuit takes me on the road often. It seems as ifyou are in good hands here. Ta-ta." Tim grunted heavily. He knewhe should have treated his daughter better.They had lavished everything but love on their daughter.

Back in the office

Dr Ann opened a bottle of wine and served the younger woman a glass. She noticed Maryann's cheeks were flushed and she had surreptitiously been rbbing her crotch through her tight pants. Bingo! she thought. Had she found another kindred soul? They chatted about college life and Maryann's plans. Soon another bottle was opened and they were laughing together like long lost friends. Dr. Ann: "Are you open to a proposition? How would you like to control the family fortune rather than your mother? You can spend all the income instead of relying on your allowance."Maryann replied "Tell me how"

Claire had arrived for her monthly visit to the clinic. It was late afternoon and Ann's offer of a stiff drink was welcomed. About halfway through, she felt sleepy and passed out. Inger was in the office to prepare her.

Tim and Maria heard their door being unlocked. Inger and Gerda pushed in a hospital bed on wheels. The figure on the bed was moaning and only partially conscious. Dr. Ann followed. She spoke to the woman on the bed. "One of our suppliers has developed a method of controlling rebellious patients. You have been implanted with devices in both your anal and urinary sphincters. These have microchips enabling the care provider to program your continence. They can be set for a certain time, fullness or completely random. Post-op they are set wide open so you essentially have no control. Maria here will change you as needed. See you tomorrow, Claire". She left the room.

Tim and Maria had been listening. Claire? CLAIRE? Could it be? Yes! Maria went to Claire "This is all your fault, you bitch. As far as I care, you can lay there until you get a terminal case of diaper rash. Tim and I were to be so happy together. Now you see what you caused. Tim and I are closer than ever. I feed him, he sucks my titties for nourishment and I am happy to change his diapers. Nanana nana." Claire was gagged and only somewhat aware of her surroundings.

Inger and the doctor were relaxing in the office over a glass of wine. "Wow, Maryann sure takes after her mother." Inger noted. Dr Ann: "She is a natural. The riding outfit was a clue. I guess Claire should have treated her daughter better." They both laughed.

• Like 1

Claire started in on the two lovers in her usual subtle way. "Tim, you fucking asshole. If you hadn't been such a pussy hound none of this would have happened. Your slut here is just another of your cheap floozies who are nothing but golddiggers. I need you to tell the Doctor to reverse this situation of mine."

Of course Tim was still gagged so Maria had to reply. "Fuck you, you cold hearted bitch. Tim would never have strayed if you had acted as a normal wife instead of psycho bitch from hell. Don't forget that you are esentially helpless while you are restrained in bed. I am responsible for you diaper changes. Just for being a bitch, I will not change you until noon tomorrow."

Nurse Inger heard the commotion on the security system. "Claire, we will have no yelling in here. You will wear the same gag as Tim, just not locked. I can rely on Maria to leave it in place, I'm certain. She will feed you through the ring gag. You will start out on breast milk and bottles which fit the gag. We will see about solid food soon. Maria, here are more bottles for Claire. Make sure she drinks all of them. She needs to keep her elimination system open and flowing. Otherwise you will be punished again." Inger left the room.

Tim was crying as was often the case these days. Maria cuddled him and said "it's OK, sweetheart. She can't hurt you now. I will protect you. How about some titty. That always makes you feel better." She opened her bra and allowed him to suck. As usual, she rubbed him through the diaper since this was the only time he got hard. He climaxed soon and fell asleep with a small smile.

Claire watched and listened to what was to her a despicable exhibition. Somehow the Doctor had turned against her. She saw nobody to blame except Maria. Little did she know that her daughter had made a deal with Ann. She tried to move on the bed but no dice. She was restrained at the wrist and ankles with hospital restraints which ran under the mattress. She was not going anywhere. Maria turned her attention to Claire. "Would you like some titty milk? You had better get used to it as it will be a large part of your nutrition" With this, she opened the other side of the nursing bra and put her nipple in the opening in Claire's gag. "Suck, suck. Just like the immature girl you are." Claire was thirsty and started to suck the nipple. This always aroused Maria and she started to massage Claire's breasts as she nursed. Claire began to be aroused until she felt a warm wetness in her incontinence garment. She refused to think of it as a diaper. Maria stopped her arousing breast massage and replaced her breast in the bra cup. She went to the bed she shared with Tim and cuddled him. She rubbed herself to climax and not surprisingly felt her diaper wet as she climaxed. She was getting used to this and beside, she was wearing a diaper anyway. She snuggled up to Tim and they both fell into a deep sleep.

Claire was still wide awake. If thoughts could kill, she would be a homicidal maniac. Tim, his skank, and the staff at the clinic were all on her mental death list. She was working on a good mad when she felt her bowels empty in her diaper. This act, which Tim was used to, seemed to finally break her spirit. Until now she had retained some hope. Now she had doubts about ever returning to her self-indulgent life. She started to cry through her gag. Eventually the IV sedative allowed her to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Tim was the first to awake. He noted his wet diaper and smelled his anal outflow. He was getting more and more used to it. He was crying less, he thought. Maria was snuggled against him. She was his lifeline to tenderness and love. This would be unbearable without her love. Maria soon woke up and her first order of business was to change her lover. The permanently depilated crotch area made it easier. She reluctantly agreed that her hairlessness made her changes easier also. After cleaning and changing Tim, she noticed that her diaper was wetter than when she fell asleep. This was happening more often and concerned her slightly. She p[ooped in the open toilet. It was funny. She would have been majorly embarrassed had her bowel movements been seen by others. Now her bowel continence was one small thing she cherished.

Maria next breastfed both of her charges. She chewed and fed Tin throiught he gag. She then gave Tim and Claire their morning bottles. If looks could kill, she would have used up a cat's nine lives. Maria just smiled and laughed. "You started all of this. At least I don't poop my diaper like you. Now you will pay." She then informed Claire of all the intimate doings of her and Tim. Claire was getting more agitated at this.

Soon Inger and Gerda entered. They checked Tim's diaper and nodded. Next Claire's was opened and STINK! Maria had not changed her and a pretty good diaper rash had developed. Inger scowled. "Maria! I told you to take care of her. Now she has a rash. Changer her right now and apply the heavy-duty rash cream. Move your worthless ass". Maria hustled to the task as Inger looked on. She had sent Gerda on an errand.

Claire's diaper and plastic snap-on pants were changed. Inger said "Because you did not do your job correctly, you will be punished. Put on this diaper aarangement." Maria looked aghast at these diapers. The were the thickest she had seen and the pants were lockable at the wasit and legs. The were of heavy gauge rubber and had obviously been used before. There was a vague smell of urine and feces. She reluctantly diapered herself with Gerda's help. The diapers were thick cloth with a disposable liner. They were at least four inches thick She reluctantly pulled up the pants. Gerda locked the waist and legs with small padlocks. She then placed the keys on a chain which hung between her ample breasts. Inger: "You neglected your task. Now you will wear this diaper for 24 hours without a change. We will check and add more thickness as necessary. This will teach you not to allow your patients to ger diaper rash. Drink this glass which has a surprise for you." Maria doubted she would like her "surprise".

• Like 1

Maria was embarassed and humiliated. She knew she should have been more diligent in changing Claire, but Claire had royally pissed her off. Now she would suffer. She crawled in bed next to Tim and cuddled him. He could only grunt in sympathy (for Maria, not his wife).

It did not take long. Within 30 minutes the Miralax she had drunk was roiling her intestines. This is the heavy-duty preparation fro use before colonoscopies and the like. She tried to keep clean as long as possible, as she knew a diaper change was all of 23 hours in the future. "Ohh, ohh, fuck!" she said as her bowels let loose with a semi-solid mass. She started weeping knowing it would be a long day and night. Tim grunted and felt for her. Claire, although gagged, had a look of revenge in her eyes. Neither of the lovers paid attention to her. Twenty minutes or so later another eruption came from her helpless asshole. She felt this being much more watery. She rolled about and felt an itch. She tried to scratch, but the locked and sealed pants allowed little relief.

Inger entered the room. "Drink this, Maria. You need to keep hydrated as you will squirt for several hours. I will unlok your pants before bed and layer more diapers over the top, but you will not be changed until mid-morning tomorrow. Do not forget that you still have duties of feeding and changing your charges. If you want to be a nurse, you must do better than this." Maria drank the solution knowing that no good would come to her.

It was just before bedtime. Tim and Claire had both been changed into their nightime diapers. Maria had fed Tim wiilingly and Claire very reluctantly. She would not be locked in dirty, wet and itchy diapers. Gerda entered the room and opened Maria's tight rubber pants. The smell was awful. She addeed bulk to the arrangement and made Maria drink more laxative. Gerda was compassionate and added a sedative to help her sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

The smell from her diapered behind woke Maria early. She had shit herself several times in the night without waking. Were they going to make her permanently anally incontinent? She shivered at the thought. As she rolled out of bed the pants sagged and she could feel the urine and liquid feces at the thighs of her pants. She was learning her duties. She changed Tim as he slept and Claire awoke as she was changed. Maria then breastfed her patients. This was the enjoyable part and took her mind from her condition. If she just didn't itch so much! It threatened to drive her crazy. She went through the routine of mouthfeeding Tim and giving bottles to both. She laid on the bed to await relief.

Inger entered as 10:00 AM. "Have you learned a lesson, young lady?" Maria nodded. "Sit in this wheelchair with the pad on the seat. I will take you to clean up." Maria sat down. This spread the effluent throughout her loins. Inger strapped her to the chair as before and wheeled her down the hall to the shower room. Maria was secured and her pants removed in the shower. Inger then aimed the warm water at her groin. When the cleanup was over, Maria was directed to use a generous amount of rash cream. Her bottom was bright red and sensitive to the touch. The cream felt good and started alleviating the insidious itching. Inger then strapped her back in the chair and they returned to the room. "It has been decided that your punishment is not finished. You will take bulk laxatives for the next week and wear locking pants. You will be allowed to change yourself as needed . When we determine that you are pooping without control we will leave off the pants. We will decide later if you will be toilet trained again. As for you, Claire, we see your amusement at her punishnent. We have programmed this remote control to activate the chips controlling your sphincters. It is now set for random. You will wet and poop at unexpected times. You will be able to feel your eliminations but unable to control them. Eventually this experiment could benefit caretakers of incontinent patients allowing them to be taken to the toilet. You will need to be 100% incontinent to begin our experiment. Maria will now feed you by mouth as she has done to Tim. When we are sure you have no control we will proceed to the next stage. You will love it!" The grin she gave Claire told her that she probably would, of course, hate it.

"Maria, drink this . It is bulk and loosener. We will let you change in four hours. Now take care of your patients."

• Like 1

I just started reading this story & have caught up to the current point, & it is absolutely Fantastic! Please keep Going & Keep up the Good Work!

Rockies Fan.

• Like 1

Maria vowed to behave. She absolutely did not want to lose permanent control. Temporary loss and diaper rash were bad enough. She busied herself with the patients. Claire's bladder and bowels had let loose again. Maria changed her and stimulated her clit to the point of orgasm and stopped. Somehow she guessed that she would not be punished for this as she rightly saw that Claire was even more on the Doctor's shit list. (Pun intentional). After cleaning Tim's wet diaper and pants she breastfed both of her babies.. Yes, she was beginning to think of the husband and wife as babies. She was determined not to allow Claire any satisfaction while making her watch Tim and herself have as many climaxes as they wanted, albeit in their diapers. She then cuddled her lover and almost fell asleep as her bowels erupted again. At least she would be allowed to change herself soon.

Gerda entered with a set of keys. She unlocked the waist and leg locks and watched Maria as she cleaned herself. She applied a thick layer of rash cream and double thick diapers. "Inger and I have been watching. It seems you are soiling yourself uncontrollably. Is this true?" Maria could only nod and hang her head. "In that case, we will not have to lock your pants on. You may change as often as necessary. You will take the laxatives and bulking meds for five more days. If you behave and we see no rash on your patients, your treatment will cease then. The Doctor estimates you will then have a 50/50 chance of regaining your control back there. Any misbehavior will result in punishment extensions. The longer the treatment lasts, the more likely your continence will not return!" Maria promised to be good.

LATER THAT SAME DAY

Inger came into the room. She had a key on a chain around her neck. "Tim, we have good news for you. I am going to remove your gag, but you must not speak at this time. If you do I will regag you. OK?" Tim nodded. It was about the only move he could make anyway. The key was inserted and the gag remove. Tim moved his jaw painfully but remained silent. "Maria, your first task is to brush his teeth. This will be done three times a day now. You will still breastfeed him but we will start him on soft foods working up to solids. Clean his teeth and diaper while I check our other patient."

Inger moved to Claire. Her diaper was wet, but not overly so. Her rash was clearing nicely. She ran her hands across Claire's pussy exciting her without causing a climax. "If you are a good girl, perhaps we will allow you some release. Of course you are releasing everything else in your diapers!" she chuckled.

Tim was rediapered and his teeth brushed. Inger led him to the security wheelchair. "Now for some lessons in pleasing others. We will start with pussylicking instruction. When you are proficient. we MAY let you please the Doctor. Wont that be fun?"

Sorry for the short update. More soon

• Like 1

Tim was wheeled into what he had come to call the "Torture Room". Nothing good had happened here. Dr. Ann was there to greet him. She was standing next to a tall chair with the center portion of the seat removed. "This is an invention of mine. I call it 'the throne' because a woman can sit here and have her genitals stimulated while the pleasure provider is secured in its wheelchair. You will be rolled between the chair legs and your chair locked in place. Your instruction will now begin"

Nurse Inger had removed her outer uniform and the sight took Tim's breath away. He had seen her as an authority and disciplinary figure. Now he saw her toned body in a full 38-C bra and white crotchless pantyhose. She sat on the "throne" and Ann wheeled the chair forward and locked it in position between her thighs. Tim started to protest, but a threat to replace the hated gag silenced him. In his previous life, he had scorned cunnilingus as "unmanly" and had performed so poorly a woman seldom asked him twice. Now he was to become an expert. Inger started instruction: "Now lick the inside of my thighs. I know I am sweaty down there so lick me clean. Now the junction of my thigh and crotch. Take your time, women like a patient lover. Find the lips and lick them. Before we are done with your training, you will learn to love the taste of excited pussy. Run your tongue on my clit. Move it back and forth. Ohh, ohh you're getting closer. Keep it up. MORE, MORE AHH AAH!!" Tim thought his eardrums would rupture with the squeezing of Inger's strong thighs on his head. She came with a small scream. Tim's chair was rolled away.

Dr Ann broke the silence. "Pretty good for the first try. You will get more instruction and practice. It took you about 20 minutes to get her off. Soon you will spend more time between a woman's thighs, which is a proper place for an inferior man like you."

He was rolled back to his room. Inger and Maria helped him back to bed. After the nurse left, Maria crawled into bed and licked his face clean with her tongue. "See," she joked. "I have graduated from mama bird to mama cat. I love the taste of pussy. I have been appointed as the one you will practice on. There is a duplicate chair in this room. Now lay back and let me feed you. She opened the nursing bra and put the nipple in his mouth. His sucking reflex kicked in and he settled down. Somehow the thought of pleasing his lover excited him. Maria stroked his diaper and he filled it with come as the feeding ended. "I love you" Tim said. "i am so scared without you. At least we can make each other happy. I could not stand it here if you were not here." Little did he know this was an intended result of the bonding training. He napped with a smile on his face. Even the smell of dirty diapers could not ruin his good mood. His gag had not been replaced and he had had a great climax in his diaper. A good day for him.

STAFF MEETING

Dr Ann, Inger and Gerda were sharing a bottle of white wine at the end of the day. Dr Ann: "Inger, how did our pupil do?"

"Pretty good, but he needs more work. He needs to learn to respond to signs and motions. When he can give satisfaction without prompting, he will be ready. I suggest we let him practice on Maria. Her induced diarrhea is about over and she will like the attention. Of course, the 'throne' in which she will sit has straps to hold her in place. He will learn that every woman is slightly different in her preferences. But all will like it. I will start them on twice a day practice sessions and once a week let him perform on me to ascertain his progress.Within a month he will at least earn a broze medal!" They all laughed at that.

"Gerda, you have been asked to find a plan for Claire. What are your thoughts?"

"Several things. First, we must prepare her for a court appearance as we did Tim. You can talk to your aunt the probate judge for guidance. She was Tim,s humiliation in court, so she will be apprehensive about it. The remote control of her bladder and bowels will come in handy there. Tim should have the experience of being forced to pleasure a woman he fears and hates. Good experiece. Then we should move her to a different room. She is slowing the bonding of our lovers. She should also be trained in cunnilingus. When both she and Tim are properly trained, you can give them their "final exams". I know you are partial to women, but Tim will be as good as pleasuring you as any trained lesbian. Lt's leave Maria with bowel continence for now. There are products to test for which that will come in handy. We can always make her lose control later."

"Good plans, ladies. Part of my sexual therapy practice is on frigid women. Having our patients pleasure them is a first step to awakening their sexuality. Maria is already enthusiastic about pussy licking. They will become profitable for us. Good night" Ann rose to her feet and hugged and kissed both. Inger said; "Doyou want company tonight? You have been so lonely."

"Not tonight, thanks. You two go have a good time together" Inger and Gerda were part-time lovers. They grinned at each other and walked to their car.

• Like 2

THE NEXT MORNING

Maria awoke before her patients. She proceeded to change Claire's diaper without her knowledge. The wet and messy diaper changes were routine by now. She crawled back in bed with Tim and gently woke him with kisses. It was so nice to have him out of the gag. His first awareness this morning was Maria waking him gently and placing her nipple in his mouth. He relaxed and started sucking as she rubbed the outside of his diaper. She was by now an expert in giving him pleasure in the diaper. He released his cum and started to fall back asleep. Maria kept him alert as he was cleaned and changed. Then he laid down and napped. Their captors encouraged napping for control sake. Maria then breastfed Claire. This was something she disliked, hopefully this would change. Brekfast appeared soon, bottles for Claire and Jello and other soft foods along with the liquids were left for Tim. Maria spoonfed him as his jaw was still weak from the long gagged time. The soft food tasted good to Tim but he hoped that the breastfeeding would continue. He would have no worries on that account.

Gerda and Inger both entered with the security wheelchair. Claire was helped out of bed after being cleaned up. To her surprise, she was not returned to a diaper. The straitjacket was removed and she was dressed the clothes in which she was "admitted". The satiny bra and panties felt good next to her skin. The longleg panty girdle was slightly looser as the mostly liquid diet had caused a ten pound weight loss. The shiny stockings and high heels gave her a sense of power. She was sure that all this was a mistake and she was to be freed. The nurses restrained her in the chair including her ankles. "This is just standard transport doctrine, sweetie." Gerda informed her. She was wheeled to the waiting lift van for the trip to the courthouse.

The guards at the courthouse entrance were perplexed. How to handle the metal detector security procedure. Finally they determined a woman strapped in a chair was not a terrorist. They took the elevator to the courtroom level. Claire was wheeled into a side office and prepped for her sanity hearing. Her gag was removed with the warning to keep quiet. A restraint belt was strapped around her waist and her hands were cuffed to the belt with six inches of slack. A chain ran from the belt to her ankle cuffs. They were all soft and sheepskin padded rather than the metal of police cuffs. She was stood up and led into the courtroom.

Inger and Gerda walked on either side. Claire walked unsteadily in the heels. Soon she would be free again. Inger led her to a table where Dr. Ann was sitting. She turned and noticed her daughter Maryann. Things were looking better!

Dr. Ann addressed the judge. "Your honor, this woman has been incoherent, raving and is a threat to herself and society. She must be restrained in this fashion as she has been uncontrollable at times. Her daughter petitions the court for temporary committment to be reevaluated in one year. I agree in my professional capacity." Claire did not see the wink she gave the judge, her aunt.

"Do you wish to address the court, young lady?" the judge offered.

Claire stood up with help from Inger. "This is all a bunch of bullshit. This mad doctor and her crew are keeping me against my wishes. I am as sane as anyone. You fucking bitches are all crazy. When I am released I will uswe all my resources to see you all are disbarred and prosecuted. Look at me, if they release these restraints I am as capable as anyone! Do your fucking duty, bitch!" As soon as Claire paused, Ann pressed a button on the remote control. "Oh no! Not now." Claire whined. All of a sudden, urine leaked down her stockinged legs and into her shoes. A sudden release from her bowels caused her to bend over as her anal sphincter also let loose. She tried to clamp down, but it was futile. She sobbed in shame.

"Seems as if you are not well behaved my dear. Perhaps more treatment at the clinic will allow you to be rehabilitated eventually. You are remanded to the care of Dr Ann for a period of at least one year" She banged the gavel and winked at Ann.

As Claire was led away, she noticed Maryann being hugged by Ann. She thought Ann was consoling her. What was being said would have scared her. Ann whispereed in Maryann's ear, "We did it! Now you control Tim's fortune and I am glad you have agreed to fund my research. Come by the clinic later and we will celebrate!"

Inger and Gerda led Claire to the family restroom. They undressed her to her underwear. The onetime white girdle was now yellow and brown. It was rolled down and thrown in a plastic bag which ended in the trash. The stylish shoes and totol outfit were also discarded. "Back into diapers for you, cupcake. It will be a long time before you need clotheds like that." Inger said. The two nurses then cleaned and diapered her. She was restrained in the chair and taken to the van and returned to the clinic. They took her to a different room with only one bed. She was placed back in the straitjacket and secured to the bed. "We will leave the gag out for now as long as you behave. Maria will still breastfeed you twice a day and we will start you on soft foods If you make too much noise, the gag will be replaced. Don't forget we have many punishments here for bad girls!" Gerda grinned at her.

Tim and Maria were treated to a viewing of the recording of Claire's public humiliation. It was the most amusing thing they had seen in some time. Inger strolled in after lunch. "Tim, we will continue your lessons. We will use another female subject as you must learn that all women are slightly different when it comes to their pleasure. Maria, sit on the throne." She complied and her waist and legs were strapped in the seatless chair, leaving her hands free. Tim's wheelchair was rolled and secured between her legs. "You will remain there for two hours. Do not forget that Maria involuntarily pees after an orgasm. You will swallow all her urine every time she comes. I expect at least five orgasms frrom your little friend or there will be consequences. Her pee will eventually leak into your diapers! Recycling!"

• Like 2