LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update On Lilshybaby Aka Jadie

warpiper

I figure all you have to do to find out her real name is to read the other post, so I'm going to be calling her Jadie as well.

I got a message from her friend who is in the ICU. She is in what is called status epilepticus on top of having a traumatic brain injury. That is a state of constant non-ending seizure. Tonight they are going to put her in what is called hypothermia protocol, where the body is cooled to 91-93 degrees fahrenheit to reduce the metabolic needs of the body and to keep the swelling down inside her brain. This is something that is done when things are really bad and they can't control the swelling.

The doctors have told her friend that even with all that they are doing, the chances of survival are pretty slim. From my experience as a Neuro Intensive Care Nurse, where this is my life, every single day, I'm completely terrified because I know the odds are slim.

Jadie is a fighter, she's come back from a traumatic brain injury when she was just 12, after 11 weeks in a coma. She can still come out of this.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers, her friend is telling her our posts as they come in all day.

Thank you,

-piper

I talked to lilshybaby's friend Nic in who is with her in the ICU.

Her intracranial pressure, which is the pressure on her brain, is around 38 according to her friend. With her low blood pressure, she is not getting enough blood to the brain, which means she is not getting enough oxygen to her brain.

Our little girl is slipping away, and nothing short of a miracle is going to let her survive.

My sympathies go out to all of us who know her.

-piper

Slipping away, but not slipped away.

So find such hope as you may, and pray to such gods that will listen.

Spit in the face of the odds, and growling with spite refuse that sorrow which draws so near...so threatening to reign over us, to extinguish what happy faith we may yet have in Jadie being restored. Let those despair who need, or when they need, not now. Rise up in hope, and in desperate insurrection war looming futility...Hope is what is needed most of all, and hope is all most of us can offer...and I shall clutch at it until it is torn from my little heart.

I talked to lilshybaby's friend Nic in who is with her in the ICU.

Her intracranial pressure, which is the pressure on her brain, is around 38 according to her friend. With her low blood pressure, she is not getting enough blood to the brain, which means she is not getting enough oxygen to her brain.

Our little girl is slipping away, and nothing short of a miracle is going to let her survive.

My sympathies go out to all of us who know her.

-piper

I will hope that the controlled chill to her body will help mitigate any damage to her brain and make full recovery possible. I do not know how long they can keep that up though, before they have to carefully warm her back up.

jadie, i love you and will never stop holding onto hope cause i know that, we altogether love you and love will bring you back home to us, love your little boy nini, a.k.a christopher.

Alright. Chatted with Nic earlier today. Here's the deal.

Her ICP is down, and getting close to where it needs to be.

Her BP is closer to normal.

And they are warming her up slowly.

I'm not sure what any of this means prognosis wise, cause I ain't a trained medical professional....I don't want to give anyone bad information or false expectations of a sudden and miraculous recovery. I surmise she is less close to death than she was....but she's not in the clear yet.

Think of it as her gradually coming to from hibernation. It may take a while...but she'll get there.

And We have to believe she will get there.

The alternative...I cannot tolerate.

• Like 1

I'm glad she's trending in the right direction! Trend in the right direction a just little longer and you'll home before you know it. It doesn't matter how long it takes to climb the ladder, so long as you keep going up!