LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilshybaby Is In Critical Condition. If You Know Her, Please Post A Message Here

I'm not good at this kind of stuff. Most of my sentiments are well stated by others above.

I do not know her, but my best wishes for a speedy & full recovery go out to her.

Senseless riots, fires, & looting... Grrr! Idiots! We had a riot here in Detroit in '67. The city has not still fully recovered from it.

lilshybaby, again, my best to you!

shy is awake and is alert she is still very week and on a venalater but she is doing much better now then before she still need our support and preys so keep them coming as she has a long road ahead and it may be many months before she makes a full recovery .she is a fighter and very strong willed so there is no doult that she will be fine in a few months

thinks to all her frinds and thouse who are not yet but prayed anyways

babyaries

ps i love you shy always

Wow! Was chatting with her about two weeks ago. She informed me then that she had been in a bad car wreak. Her brother was driving and there was a 6 month ode baby in the car too. She ended up with a broken ankle and using a wheel chair. Man talk about bad luck. And then she is out in the middle of a riot be it in a wheel chair or crutches and gets hurts again. Man, some people should stay indoors when it starts to rain. Best of luck to Shy.

ummm she was just on chat??????? What's up with that? She must of had the real deal Miracle :huh:

repaid that was me...nic shys friend who has been keeping everyone updated she just asked me...well signalled with her eyes and a peice of pape with the alphabet on....to write that quick message.

Shy wants to thank everyone for thei messagesl well wishes and prayers :)

our little girl is a true fighter

shybaby has made a miraculous recovery, and is doing much better. She has a long road to go to recovery, but she is out of imminent danger for right now. She has been in chat, so if you see her, wish her well.

-piper

As a person that I want to become a good person, I need to care for everyone around me and other over the internet. In saying that I now say that, I hope that she gets better and that the rioting will stop so that no more people can get mindlessly hurt. I hope that they can stop the rioting, if they can then everyone could be in better condition.

I hope a speedy and full recovery for you lilshy, <3

Looks like you missed the other thread. She had passed away before you posted.

Mods, Admins, this thread needs to be locked/closed due to her passing.