LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Listings On Ebay

i love how people try to sell some very common adult diapers as hard to find from europe. i found on for an open pack of molicare super, marketed ans new and unopened and they said it has 11 diapers in it but the pack was open and says 14 on the bag. having used molicare for several years i get annoyed by this.

and here is a question for the attends wearers. how can a case of attends for 2001 cost 200 dollars before shipping.

yes i know that some diapers used to be thicker but i can get a case now days for under 90 dollars delivered to my home in the middle of no where.

another thing is i would like to try some diapers that i know are from over seas but why pay 20 dollars for 2 diapers. i am all about making money but that is like taking advantage of a life style group i think.

well enough with prices on ebay because according to the IRS fair price is defined as "a price someone is willing to pay and an amount someone is willing to accept for items or services"

Given the fact that I can buy far superior diapers today than Attends ever were in the past I don't think I'd be too eager on spending upwards of 200 dollars for a case from 2001.....

But that's just me. I do know there are plenty of collectors out there who would like to get their hands on older diapers....

they will find someone wiling to pay. most do, the desperate, or the ones that dont want to give their details to a company, or still living with parent and dont want to many questions... these folks will go the extra mile to get some nappies.

Yeah... I've seen some supposedly rare games and movies follow the same path, but found them going for dirt cheap in similar or better condition on Amazon. If they're misrepresenting the items, then report them. Or at least post a question about why they have X stated as Y, when it's really X... The price thing, you just have to let people deal with, themselves. If someone's willing to pay $200 for a pack of diapers, let them waste their money and learn from it.