LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Did It Start?

Hi guys.

I did some research on abdl, and paraphelia in general, and I read something about the lovemap.

According to some researchers, your lovemap, the list of things you're sexually attracted to, is completed at the age of 8. In other words, if you like something strange, something must have happened before your 8th birthday.

I dug through my mind for multiple days, trying to look for the place my diaper fetish started, and I think I found it.

Carmen

When I was about 5 or 6 there was a girl I had a little crush on. Nothing serious, come on, I was 5 or 6, but I liked her, a lot.

One day, she invited me to her house, and I went up to my room, and I saw bags and bags of diapers. there were like 8 or ten bags stalled around her whole room, and since she didn't have any siblings they must be hers, connecting the diapers to her, and therefore my love.

I didn't see her wear any diapers, ever, and she moved a way a few years later, I've never seen her again, though I still know where she lives.

I think this is where my love of diapers started.

My question for you is, did any of you experience something similar, or do you have any idea where it started?

Thanks for listening.

Dick

From what I was told and have bits of memory of, I was "hooked" befor I was four. My two mimories of being changed center around the panties. Prat of the second memory occured after I was put to bed in the crib and I reached in my PJ's a dn felt the plastic, The first memory was the peach colored rubber ones. and these are well before I was 3-1/4 and probably before I was 3

Hmm, an interesting idea. A few big things happened to me before I was 8 but there's only one event I can think of connected with nappies. I'm sure I've posted how it all started before, so the short version..

At about 7 years old, 2ish year old cousin staying over, parents bring bag of Pampers (probably size 5), for some reason that I still can't explain they caught my attention, so late that night I sneaked one out the bag and tried it on for a bit. I was a short fat kid back then so they barely fit, but even so it felt great and stuck in my mind ever since.

Over the last several years I've come up with a few connected, realistic but unproven reasons why I'm into this stuff, so I like the idea of something fitting a theory ^_^

I've thought about this often and it's one of 3 Memories.

I recall having my diaper changed by a baby-sitter when i was 2-3 and she put it on wrong...lol.

Another memory i have is a day my mom was leaving for work and Asked me to put on pants because the sitter was coming soon. I asked why it mattered because diapers are like pants.

And finally, I was around the age of 7 and my mother and our family friend went to the zoo, She had a daughter who was still in diapers and she needed to be changed, I "freaked out" because it was a girl and i wasn't suppose to see girl parts then. lol. these 3 events have always stuck with me, though I can always recall telling my self forced-diapered stories, before bed, since the age of 4.

i remember when i was young i would go to my moms friends and i would play with her daughter. we use to play house or something like that i would play the baby. we took the diapers off a cabbagepatch doll and i would put them on they were very small so we would use two of them. i was under the age 8. some of the peices i dont remember as much but i dont forget wearing the diapers. i also had a thing with pads when i was younger i use to wear them like a diaper. aroud the age 14 when i started working i started exploring more and had the money to buy diapers. i even got caught by my sister once when she woke me up for school and she was just like a diaper???? thank god she was half asleep never heard about it again.

i was always in grouphomes and stuff, and i was moving around alot. to this day, i still wet the bed when i move to a new place.... but in the grouphomes and fosterhomes, the other kids where very harsh, and the staff or parents would always diaper me. when i got to about age 10, i did it myself, and grew out of wetting about 11. i was very relieved, but i missed the security and started stealing diapers at about 13. i didnt like that so i got a job at 14 and have been buying them since. its a security blanket for me.

oh, and i figured out where my showoffy side came from, when i lived in okatokes, the fosterparrents had about 6 kids. and i was about 8. i wet my pants in the morning waiting for the bathroom, so they spanked me infront of everyone, and diapered me while they watched. i tried to take it off but they used duct tape, and i was diapers 24/7 for about 2 weeks. publicly every time. i still dont like pooping my diapers, but it did effect me anyway. (on a happier note, these parrents where sentienced to 8 years in jail for child abuse, and not just from me.

hmmm this is an interesting theory, but in regards to sexual preferences/fetish's in general it makes lots of sense... do you remember where you read about this?

I'm sure theres lots of reasons why i'm into the things i am.... but man its to much effort to go back into all those childhood memories just to find out what may have happeend to make me like them....

but still if you can remember where you read this, i'd be interesting in the link, or article/book name...

I was a bedwetter until at least age 6 and was diapered every night in cloth diapers and plastic pants right in the rivingroom in front of my dad, brother, and probably anyone else that was over at the time. I remember one night after I had been diaperd for bed and in my pajamas that I became excited that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants. I was probably about 4 at the time and I know that this is where my diaper fetish came from. I was never treated like a baby or treated any different than a normal kid even though I was diapered for bed every night. I'm sure that this is why I like diapers and I'm a DL but do not like baby stuff.

watching my sister being diapered at around the age of three and becoming very jealous of her.Begging for a diaper at around the age of four/four and a half and my perants giving in and I had to wear it all night.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wondering about this for years. Since at least 4 I can remember wanting to wear diapers. I remember one cartoon where daffy duck goes through a machine getting diapered and really loving that. I remember seeing other kids and my cousin getting diapered and wishing it were me... I'm not really ab but sometimes like certain things about it and when I was about 9 or 10 or so I climbed into my younger brother's crib (and broke it... got in trouble...). I could easily get an erection when younger just thinking about diapers. And then when I was about 12 or 13 I had my first orgasm with a makeshift diaper, putting it on under one of my mother's nighties (I am also a crossdresser). Anyway, it is interesting to think about what causes such things... My doctor/therapist/shaman (I know that sounds weird but she is truly awesome) thinks there may have been sexual abuse but I honestly can't recall such things.

When I was 7, my family ended up living with my alcoholic grandfather due to financial reasons, he used to yell at me for and waking him up when I came down the stairs to use the bathroom at night (I had a small bladder but never had accidents) So one night my cousins were staying over and one of them was still in diapers at the time and I knew where they kept his diapers so I took one for myself and wore it. I've loved diapers ever since. I'm ashamed to admit that throughout my childhood and my teens I was thieving diapers from family members when I could.

It wasn't till I was 17 that I was able to buy my own diapers and hide them

I've had the urge to wet my pants whenever I thought I could get away with it since I was a little kid, which fits the "by 8" idea here. But diapers weren't part of the equation back then. No problems being diaper trained. No problems with accidental bedwetting. No diaper envy when a much younger brother joined the family. TV commercials didn't catch my eye. I never really gave them much thought.

I thought about them a bit in my early 40s when reading up on diabetes shortly after my diagnosis - the diagnosis explained some bathroom near misses I had, especially at night. I got some pads then, but never really got into them, and eventually threw them out.

It was a few years later when I came across some pics on this site when they became sexy - diapers are a very flattering look for some guys (there was a sequence of about 10 pics of someone stripping down from jeans and a shirt to just his diaper).

That's when I started wearing, although diapers on me don't arouse me nor are they a flattering look for me. They're comfortable, and like some others have reported, they're surprisingly useful for relieving stress. And the good ones let me indulge my urge to wet myself.

When I was about 7 or 8 I remember becoming curious about diapers for some reason. My mom had given us some diapers to use on our cabbage patch kids and I had one of those little play tents, so I crawled inside, took the diaper off my cabbage patch kid, and took off my pants and underwear and laid down on top of it. It didn't quite fit, but as I was pulling it up between my legs, I remember how wonderful it felt against my penis. I had never had an errection until that point, but I became stiff and it felt good, so I went with it! I kept rubbing the diaper against my wood until I dribbled a little (what I thought was pee) but it must have been precum or something. It felt SOO good as a matter of fact that I fell asleep with just a tee shirt on and the diaper pulled up between my legs. I was woken up by my sister taking a picture of me with the diaper on (wish I knew where that picture was today). But either way, that was by first memory of connecting diapers with feeling good, and sex. Since that day, I would forever pursue diapers any chance I got, stuffing them into my pants at friends houses, and putting them on under my pants. I had one friend who had a younger brother that was a big kid (maybe 4 or 5) and he was still in diapers, so his diapers were the BIGGEST baby diapers I've ever seen (at the time) I didn't know they made them that big. They actually fit me quite comfortably. They must have been today's size 5 or 6 equivalent. I know that the diapers of the 80's ran a lot larger than the diapers of today. I can't believe that I actually got away with wearing a diaper under my clothes at 8 years old and nobody ever found out (aside from that one time).