LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tired Of Being Alone.

So the thing is, i love diapers and everything to do with them, but i never have anyone to talk to about them and can only share experience at the annonomous level over the internet. I just want to get to know someone and share my experiences with them and not be alone anymore in this fetish. And it seems the only people who want to talk bout stuff like this are guys, no offence im just not interested in what you have to say. Would anyone like to be my personal diaper friend?

^ THIS AS WELL!

Well dude, welcome to the real world. You are going through much of what all of us older people went through back in the earlier days before the internet. We (I) felt isolated and lone in my interests with out anyone to talk to and no where to go for info or anything else. It wasn't until 2000 when I went on-line that I found out that I wasn't alone. and neither are you ! :P you just have to pull your head out of the diaper pail and be able to talk to most anyone. You may WANT to chat with ladies, but this "interest' is filled withe mostly guys. The fact is that if you aren't able to chat with guys, you wont be able to chat with ladies either, it's just that way.

Personally, I talk to most anyone (as long as they aren't creepy) and I chat with people all around the world...and a number of them happen to be ladies! :P

The secret is to treat them like normal people, talk about OTHER things, and don't OBSESS about the diaper stuff. They are people too, and have lives and interests, they just happen to wear diapers BFD.

If you check my profile, there is a reason that I have a rating over 170, and 60 some 'friends' and many of them female. It's simply because I'm a nice guy and can talk about 'OTHER" stuff rather then JUST AB/DL diaper things.

Give iit a try, and ignore the raging hormones you are wrestling with and just BE..talk to most anyone, and I think you will find that things get better.

You are NOT alone....there is always someone to talk to, but you can't be picky about it :P

• Like 1

^ THIS AS WELL!

Well dude, welcome to the real world. You are going through much of what all of us older people went through back in the earlier days before the internet. We (I) felt isolated and lone in my interests with out anyone to talk to and no where to go for info or anything else. It wasn't until 2000 when I went on-line that I found out that I wasn't alone. and neither are you ! :P you just have to pull your head out of the diaper pail and be able to talk to most anyone. You may WANT to chat with ladies, but this "interest' is filled withe mostly guys. The fact is that if you aren't able to chat with guys, you wont be able to chat with ladies either, it's just that way.

Personally, I talk to most anyone (as long as they aren't creepy) and I chat with people all around the world...and a number of them happen to be ladies! :P

The secret is to treat them like normal people, talk about OTHER things, and don't OBSESS about the diaper stuff. They are people too, and have lives and interests, they just happen to wear diapers BFD.

If you check my profile, there is a reason that I have a rating over 170, and 60 some 'friends' and many of them female. It's simply because I'm a nice guy and can talk about 'OTHER" stuff rather then JUST AB/DL diaper things.

Give iit a try, and ignore the raging hormones you are wrestling with and just BE..talk to most anyone, and I think you will find that things get better.

You are NOT alone....there is always someone to talk to, but you can't be picky about it :P

Seriously !!!I could not say it better than this ! .Give it some patience and really get to know people you just might be suprised !

So the thing is, i love diapers and everything to do with them, but i never have anyone to talk to about them and can only share experience at the annonomous level over the internet. I just want to get to know someone and share my experiences with them and not be alone anymore in this fetish. And it seems the only people who want to talk bout stuff like this are guys, no offence im just not interested in what you have to say. Would anyone like to be my personal diaper friend?

No offense, but you should be willing to listen to what EVERYBODY has to say.

What everyone else said above.

A location may help to give us an idea of your background for chats. Obviously, it is required if looking for meet ups.

Be patient.

I've never had a problem chatting with females when I was single. Why? Because I was willing to chat with almost anyone and didn't let the conversation be lead with the part of my anatomy that resides in my diaper.

Seriously, it works better that way.