LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Truth About Dk Enterprises And Qualitydiapers

DailyDi

There is NO connection between IDK/Deeker and the new site QualityDiapers. "DK" in this case are the initials of the owner of the business. He wanted to create a quality product for bedwetting and special needs kids. He uses the same manufacturer as ABU and the two companies decided to split a container of this new design, with DK offering the youth sizes for the mainstream market, and ABU offering the adult sizes to us.

The photos on the QD site were taken using a sample (for company approval) of the diaper, so ABU had no images to use to show the diaper's design other than those from QD until the actual diapers came in.

If this is the case then he would be extremely well advised to change the name of his company, no matter if they're his initials or not. Those two letters are tainted, irreparably, by [that person] and nothing is ever going to change that. There will *always* be doubt and accusation if he keeps that name. It's just too similar.

If I may ask, how did DK from Quality Diapers know/have a business arrangement with ABU? Can you shed some more light on the relationship of those 3 entities (and I mean real light, not a sentence or two): DK, Quality Diapers, and ABU?

And split a container? If you're opening a container of diapers, it strikes me that whoever you're splitting it with better be in the same town as you, or else you'd end up paying just as much to ship half a container of a product.

And one container has a mixed set of products in it? I don't get it. Maybe I'm thinking of "container" as a different size unit than it actually is in this case.

Also, just to clarify, are the products the same from youth to adult versions, other than size? I'm just wondering how it would be useful to advertise a youth product using a youth model to sell adult products to adults. Let's face it, the average ABDL does NOT fit into kids sizes. (Not saying some of you don't; just on average.)

And would you mind pointing me to some information about this DE - E-ker fellow? I swear I've seen the name before, but I guess I don't know what everyone else seems to.

And by the way, LAME fracking censor. Makes it VERY hard to have a conversation and know what people are talking about when a name that comes up in conversation is censored like that. LAME, LAME, LAME. We may like to pretend to be toddlers and babies, but we have to say we're 18 to come in, so WTF with censoring that?

And BBB, the point of the original post was that ABU did not decide to use a child model. Someone else decided to use a child model for a child product, and ABU decided to use their pictures. Not a big difference, but it is a difference.

Hi Morv, I don't think it's really censorship as it would normally be construed, it's more a matter of self censorship by everyone who is familiar with the person. He ran a website which was predominately gay (which is not anything negative in it's own right), diaper oriented (which is not anything negative in it's own right) and encouraged children to write diaper stories and "true experiences" on a website that allowed both children and adults. Think of it as nitric acid and glycerin, both harmless substances by themselves but deadly when combined.

The self censorship comes from the fact that the federal government and it's law enforcement organizations got involved and the site is no longer up and running. Anyone using or associated with the site is "suspect" and as we all know just using the name can attract attention which most people on this site want to avoid, both on a personal level and to protect this site from being looked at as a successor to the closed site. I hope this helps explain some of the mindset driving this.

Hugs,

Freta

Also it keeps us from popping up on google searches when people use it as a key word.

I'll address the other ppint Morv made when I'm not posting from my phone.

I can appreciate being afraid. I think this particular effort is misguided and an effective way of addressing a non-problem.n (Edit: you can block search engines from crawling pages fairly easily, including forum pages.)

I think that people should know the name, know what the guy did in a synopsis such as you just gave, and it should be known that he's an outcast. Same goes for others. Helping people be vigilant does not occur by making the past harder to learn about -- especially when the past makes your point so well. Translating his name into something else... I personally feel it is a bit juvenile. (Ok, that made me stop and laugh a bit.)

If people started talking about him or his site in a positive light... well, isn't that what mods are for? To remove inappropriate messages and shut down inappropriate discussions and move threads to the correct forums (such as a garbage can, in some cases)? And how much discussion of this guy is there really going to be besides the curious person like me who doesn't know, but heard someone else mention it (and more than likely get the facts WRONG making it even harder to let people learn from the situation)? I don't see it being a notable burden on mods, and I also think most members here would mention someone talking positively about a site like that rather fast.

Eh, just my two cents. As a rule, I'm against censorship. I'm actually more interested in the answers to the other questions.

Freta, I'm gonna beat up your analogy, because I'm feeling cerebral. You forgot the sulfuric acid. Nitrous acid and glycerine together without the sulfuric acid won't form nitroglycerine. The sulfuric acid has to pull electrons away from the nitric acid, creating protonated nitric acid species. This is necessary for the nucleophilic oxygens on the glycerine to attack it. Then ya better watch out.

:D I really like you Morv. I didn't know the complete or exact formula or why it does what it does other then it being a chemical reaction but I did realize just the two together wouldn't complete the process. Now I'm a little more knowledgeable then I was when I got up this morning. You are right about vigilance being attained through knowledge not ignorance. I noticed Daily Di used the full name in his initial post so obviously he isn't so worried about the use as he is with the misuse. It is interesting that by being "he who is not named" we are essentially equating him with the devil or some most evil of monsters. If the shoe fits.....

Hugs,

Freta

Well, there ya go!! Once again, people have to much time on their hands and let their theories and misguided ideas run themselves instead of waiting a day for the factual information.