LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Ever

I am in my late 60's, married with grown children and grandchildren. I have been an AB/DL since my earliest childhood but of course had no way of knowing about infantilism or why I was the way I was, or that there were others with the same urges. Whoever of you reads this post first will be the first person on earth to know that I am an AB/DL. I have been completely in the closet all these years and even my wife of over 45 years knows nothing of my fetish (if that's what they call it). I have been following DD for a number of years but just decided to take this step. It is really wonderful to have found after all these years that I am by no means alone in my enjoyment of wearing and using diapers. Two years ago I did accidently wet the bed and went out and bought diapers which I now wear to sleep in and my wife is completely understanding of this but has no idea that I am so completely happy now to be able to openly keep and wear diapers after years and years of hiding them and using them only when I was alone.

I wish you had not said "LATE" 60's :)

When we were little infantilism was not known to any great degree. The first I knew of it was in late 1982 and the oldest infantilist material that I know of was Amber E and originated in 1976

I do not know what you wear for diapers but I am sure you would feel better and more yourself in cloth diapers and rubber panteis like I have

Hi and welcome to DD. i to started young , i am now 64 soon to be 65 and the computer is this best thing to hapen to me in ever. I was into diapers back in the 50s. and looked at anything I could find about Diapers. Sears Catalog, Redbook magazine, letters magazine,Pent House Magazine. and thing I could read about bed wetter pants diapers rubber pants. I even took plastic pants and diapers pff of close lines after dark,( I gess i I was Bad). bUT TO THIS DAY i STILL lOVE cLOTH dIAPERS AND pLASTIC pANTS.

Diapers446 huggies

I have been an AB/DL since my earliest childhood but of course had no way of knowing about infantilism or why I was the way I was, or that there were others with the same urges.

If you were like me it was a big "releif" to find out you were not the only one..... like said above "The net is GREAT!!!"

Hi, as LilJim said isn’t it wonderful to finally know you have company in your diaper fascination. One would think that after 60 years the interest might wane a bit, but it’s still there isn’t it? So welcome to the world of senior diaper lovers.

I am in my late 60's, married with grown children and grandchildren. I have been an AB/DL since my earliest childhood but of course had no way of knowing about infantilism or why I was the way I was, or that there were others with the same urges. Whoever of you reads this post first will be the first person on earth to know that I am an AB/DL. I have been completely in the closet all these years and even my wife of over 45 years knows nothing of my fetish (if that's what they call it). I have been following DD for a number of years but just decided to take this step. It is really wonderful to have found after all these years that I am by no means alone in my enjoyment of wearing and using diapers. Two years ago I did accidently wet the bed and went out and bought diapers which I now wear to sleep in and my wife is completely understanding of this but has no idea that I am so completely happy now to be able to openly keep and wear diapers after years and years of hiding them and using them only when I was alone.

Welcome I hope you enjoy this site