LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coppermine Gallery

I'm guessing something for the links was inputted incorrectly, which would cause that error. But, as long as I have been visiting this site, DailyDi is good at catching and fixing problms and errors with the ste.

I broke the gallery quite impressively and have been unable to figure out how to fix it. Uploading replacement galleries now too:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/index.php

All the photos should be back in place by morning, but I am affriad the databse is shot so those wishing to upload will need to re-register (still free)

We are currently testing a bridged system where you should be able to access the gallery and upload files using the same login you have on this board. Please feel free to test it out and let me know if it works.

We are currently testing a bridged system where you should be able to access the gallery and upload files using the same login you have on this board. Please feel free to test it out and let me know if it works.

I couldn't get it to work with this username and password. Should I register for the picture board, or should I retry later?