LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats The Best Stuffer For Me?

As you know, I wear the cheap Depends Max Protection. I'm trying to figure out what would be the best stuffer? I'm thinking about getting baby diapers, but with any baby diaper as a stuffer, won't it just fill the baby diaper and have that swell? Or will it spread to my depends and even out with extra protection and bulk? I always picture it just filling the baby diaper. Never used stuffers before so seeking your advice and knowledge about how they work and such.

Thanks in advance,

If you have a Babies-R-Us near by, try a package of "DIAPER DOUBLERS" which are made for actual baby diapers. They are like a long pad (kind of like a maxi pad or Kotex) and made to insert inside a diaper to increas the absorbtion. You can use one, two or even 3 at a time if you want. Last time I bought them they were about $3 for a bag of 30 which works out to only 10 cents an insert. Try them. For the price, you can at least use them up if they aren't exactly what you are looking for.

As a fellow Depends user I’ve found that using a Tena Ultimate Pad as a stuffer working amazingly well. Simply cut a few slits in the plastic backing between the triple adhesive strips and position in the Depends so that the front portion of the pad can be folded down creating a barrier and additional absorption at the front of the diaper. The pads edges works as a leak barrier and the Depends’ leak guards are still effective. The absorbent polymer works very fast and transfers wetness to the diaper as it reaches saturation. The diaper will bulk up very noticeably as the pad swells. Another advantage is that you can buy the pads at the same time you are purchasing the Depends.

What I normally do with Depends is cut holes in the plastic and double or even triple layer them up. I have never really liked stuffers that much.

While you can do that of course, it is not cost effective, but you can't beat the bulk of 3 diapers (just don't expect to fully utilize all them before you need a change).

While you can do that of course, it is not cost effective, but you can't beat the bulk of 3 diapers (just don't expect to fully utilize all them before you need a change).

I guess that is true as it is not very cost effective.