LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Cornered

hey guys, i've been feeling kinda cornered as of lately in being DL. see I wanted to stop cause I fell I was bingeing and purging too much, feeling gulity and wanting to throw them away but I fell its a revouling door. I say I don't want to be DL but I fell like either it not my time (I'll grow out of it when I have to change my kids diapers) and I may have to just ride this out. The problem being living at home, sure my mom works most of the day (leaves around 7:15 and shes gone when I leave for work) and she asleep when I leave arrive back at home, so I could buy diapers and sneak them in but i've became a coward at buying diapers at the store. Though the problem is I'm a bit of sloppy person (sloopy room keepers) and I feel I'm the type of person who will leave obvious evidence arround and leave my self to suspision. Though I may hav that problem solved if i can move out at the end of the month but I dont if thats happening due to finiacial reasons, so i don't know if I schould have try at wear athome or just wait it out. I do have some outs as I do have a prepaid card and i schould be able to get my d's inside before my mom gets home but I dontknow if I want to risk freaking out my mom (almost got caught when I left a Goodnite in my wastebin by leaving) by leaving evidence or maybe schoudld I wonder if I keep off d's since i've done so since July .

Hi udontneed2knw, you have an interesting dilemma.

I think most of us have gone through what you are experiencing. I didn’t know what I was for over 20 years and only recently did I discover the AB/DL community. Only you know whether or not you should continue with this lifestyle. I won’t encourage you either way as I think it’s a personal choice kind of thing.

It takes a lot of work to live this way and it definitely influences your life, especially if you want to keep it a secret. Unfortunately, you can’t turn it off like a switch, but you can go for extended periods of time without wearing. I know this from experience.

Can you outgrow this lifestyle? I don’t know… I thought the same thing for many years, but here I am in my forties still wearing. I don’t think your future children will have any influence on you either. It may put this lifestyle in perspective, but it’s not going to act like a cure and take your desires away. It doesn’t work like that.

Although it took many years, I’ve finally accepted my DL lifestyle. In-fact, I cherish it in a way. I think it’s a big part of who I am and I no longer want to give it up. I would give up smoking and just about anything else before I would give up my diapers. But that’s me…

Maybe it would help if you learned more about infantilism and diaper fetishes. It can't hurt and it might help you deal with your situation better. Good Luck!!!

hey guys, i've been feeling kinda cornered as of lately in being DL. see I wanted to stop cause I fell I was bingeing and purging too much, feeling gulity and wanting to throw them away but I fell its a revouling door. I say I don't want to be DL but I fell like either it not my time (I'll grow out of it when I have to change my kids diapers) and I may have to just ride this out. The problem being living at home, sure my mom works most of the day (leaves around 7:15 and shes gone when I leave for work) and she asleep when I leave arrive back at home, so I could buy diapers and sneak them in but i've became a coward at buying diapers at the store. Though the problem is I'm a bit of sloppy person (sloopy room keepers) and I feel I'm the type of person who will leave obvious evidence arround and leave my self to suspision. Though I may hav that problem solved if i can move out at the end of the month but I dont if thats happening due to finiacial reasons, so i don't know if I schould have try at wear athome or just wait it out. I do have some outs as I do have a prepaid card and i schould be able to get my d's inside before my mom gets home but I dontknow if I want to risk freaking out my mom (almost got caught when I left a Goodnite in my wastebin by leaving) by leaving evidence or maybe schoudld I wonder if I keep off d's since i've done so since July .

First, all evidence suggests that if you are a DL, you will always have diaper desires...it's just the way you are....the shrinks have decided that DL-ness by itself is not a problem, but becomes one when it interferes with the rest of your life...so don't you dare feel guilty.

So purge into a box, possibly in your trunk, where you can retrieve your stuff when the urge takes over...it's lot's cheaper...second, be patient with yourself. If you get "protective underwear", you can wear unnoticed all day long under your clothes...and as for evidence, well, get some ziplocs and some hydrogen peroxide to pour on your used diapers and deodorize them some, then toss them out discretely in someone else's trash bin, for example at the gas station (or even in the public bathroom) when you buy gas..or if you take the trash out, use your own...

I can't really speak to the whole revolving door, big picture psychological stuff. That's between you and yourself to decide how diapers should fit into your life. For me, they're a hobby... with benefits :). However, I can speak to the sloppyness aspect.

I'm a sloppy person too and I've actually been caught.... well sorta.... when I left some diapers out. Actually, by that point my mom knew although we never talked about it. One day she told me that she found some of my underwear lying in the basement (near my hiding spot.) I didn't know what she was talking about until I went downstairs and found a diaper lying in the wide open. Ooops.

Are you diagnosed ADD/ADHD? I am. If you are, then one thing that helps is getting in a strict routine. Keep your diapers in the same place, dispose of them in the same place on a regular schedule. That sort of thing. In business class, we talked about Poka-Yokes. That's the concept of having fail-safe mechanisms in place to ensure quality. For instance, at McDonalds the ovens tops have circles the exact size of a burger, so there's no way that an employee can make a burger too big or too small. We never talked about diapers, but I'm sure you can figure some sort of Poka-Yoke out.

This is going to sound dorky (earmuffs, Rhezz :D) but you may want to consider some sort of punishment system where every time you goof up, you restrict your diaper wearing for a certain amount of time. I actually do this a lot. For example, if you ever leave a diaper out, you can't wear for a week. I do that, and actually tie other aspects of my life to diaper wearing. Like last week I kept on putting off an important phone call that needed to be made so finally I restricted myself to no diaper wearing until the call is made. And you know what? You better believe I was on the phone right away. I think this sort of system is good because 1. It encourages performance and responsibility, and 2. It keeps the diaper thing in check and makes you realize that diaper wearing is a luxary.

-Jess