LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Anal Incontinent Without The Mess

I have always enjoy the feeling of having to go without any possibility to control yourself.

There are many ways of accomplishing this, like laxatives, and they all have the result that you will have an uncontrollable bowel movement.

As fun as this is, you will also get the smell and the bulk in the diaper. So when you are around people like at work or when shopping in the mall, this may not be ideal.

So I was trying out some things to get this uncontrollable feeling of having to mess yourself, but without the smell or the bulk, so that you could continue to work or whatever.

The way I was able to get this feeling is very simple. I gave myself a milk enema with about 1 liter of milk, just milk, nothing else in it .

This I kept inside for 1 hour. They even say that this is good for your because the enema will clean you out, and the nutrients in the milk will be absorbed by your body.

But anyway, after 1 hour I released myself until I was completely empty. Got showered and dressed, and put on a thin diaper.

Like this I went out.

My intestines were empty, but still lined whit the milk residu, and the bacteria inside started to produce huge amounts of gas.

Now this gas was rather sweet smelling, but the result was a continuous bombardment of wet farts.

The gas kept giving me cramps that gave me the feeling I had to go, but being empty already, my diapers had no problem whit the little wetness .

So for many hours I had the uncontrollable incontinent feeling, without bothering other people whit the smells that normally comes whit being incontinent.