LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Bedtime Story

pax87

What was your favorite bedtime story as a kid?

I have several favorite bedtime stories but The Velveteen Rabbit stands out the most.

So let's hear what you enjoyed as a kid! :girl_baby:

don't even remember bed time stories.

My bedtime stories were usually short.

Things like "get your ass in bed". Or. "if I hear you and your sister talking one more time I swear I'll......"

For me it was the little golden books...a collection of children's stories. My mom bought all of them for me as a kid and read one to me every night.

For those who didn't get the experence of a parent reading to them, I'm sorry...that is very sad! :(

What was your favorite bedtime story as a kid?

I have several favorite bedtime stories but The Velveteen Rabbit stands out the most.

So let's hear what you enjoyed as a kid! :girl_baby:

Never had any.

As a side note, I got many "bedtime stories" from (everyone's Grandma,) "K's" radio next door to our summer cottage. She was hard of hearing, kept her radio loud, so I got to hear all her nightly "radio serials" while going to sleep. (This was back in the '50's.) One has to know our cottages are nothing more than "hard walled/roofed tents," only separated by a few feet. Her bedroom & radio area was, (still is, under different owners, she's long gone,) not much more than 5-6 feet from my bed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favorite was "Hop Away Joey" but I also had tons of Dr. Suess books and the Little Golden books. I also favored the books that were about Baby Mickey and Baby Minnie Mouse.

• 2 weeks later...