LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awww, that's a great story! Congratulations, it's excellent to know that your dreams are coming true. :-) It's also a testament to the beauty of being honest with your lover. ;-)

Here's wishing you both the best!

--Lex

While I wear a small, I found that brand is a bit snug as well in legs due to what I call the European cut. Not wanting to toss out a whole bag, I learned a trick. Using scissors, open the diaper up flat. In the leg area trim away the extra diaper right up to the leg elastics, making sure not to nick or cut them though. While I found them snug, they didn't cut and chaff my legs anymore! Hope this helps! Have fun! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words!

I'm still not used to walking around the house with my diaper exposed so I'm a bit shy/embarrassed around him still. Especially while my diaper is wet. I know it's all in my head though and I just need to get used to it.

Trust me, been there done that :lol: you will get used to it. The shyness and 'embarrassment' will go away. I see you're in BC. If you and your boyfriend ever get to SW Ontario, give me a holler. (Leamington, Point Pelee, Pelee Island, and other areas are popular tourist destinations. [As I have said in other threads, I have a place in Leamington, so we could possibly meet up])

Wow that is awesome that he is totally accepting you wearing. I wish the both of you a long happy marriage, certainly you have the makings of one with him being fully accepting of your odd trait.

So after who knows how long, I finally got around to order some diapers, Abriform X-Plus small size. I've lost a lot of weight over the years and I figured I would give the smalls a try. They are a little snug but seem to fit okay and the tapes hold quite well. Best part is they even fit under my jeans, which never happened when I wore mediums. Like I said though they are a little snug and chafe a little but I think I've just got them taped up a little too tight.

Anyways, I've been living with my now fiancé since October and he's known about my affinity for diapers since we started going out but has never seen me in them. So I finally mustered up the courage to buy some and instantly put one on under my jeans after getting home yesterday. I actually surprised my fiancé when he came home because he found out after grabbing my butt and noticing there was extra padding there hehe. We talked and he was totally okay with it but his only complaint was that the diapers made it harder to grab my butt :P Plus he was also worried it would be too hot but I assured him it was okay.

I wore that diaper until bed time and changed back into normal panties as I didn't want to push it too hard at first. Then after he left for work today I, of course, put on a diaper again and put on a cute summer dress and went on about my day. Then after coming home I changed into a t-shirt and fresh diaper (fully exposed of course) and started cleaning. Then my fiancé came home and he was again surprised by my appearance. This is the first time he actually saw me in a diaper. I again asked him if he was okay with it and he gave me a big smile, kissed me on the forehead, and said, "Of course!" He knows it makes me happy and he told me he loves me which made me the happiest little girl in the world.

So anyways, thanks for listening. I just had to get that off my chest. And with that being said, since I got the "ok" I think I'll stay diapered 24/7 for the time being :)

Lucky Lucky You!! Enjoy the fun.

.....And not to mention I've been wearing 24/7 since Tuesday it's been one of the best weeks ever. I kinda want to order a case of diapers so I can keep wearing 24/7, I love it so much.

Tuesday, 5 July? Cool, just one more item to add to all the great things that happened on my birthday! :lol: