LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Heist

Guest Chillhouse

Guest Chillhouse

Part 6.2

The man squinted at me quizzically, and I did the same to him. He had the same facial features of Jerome - kind of Spanish looking - and the same voice. His black hair was slicked back and wet from the rain.

I sat there shivering. I hadn't been out in the rain long enough to get cold in my skimpy outfit, so I guess I was shivering from adrenaline.

I heard Bernice behind me, at the door. "Angela! Get inside--" but she stopped mid sentence.

Jerome took his eyes off me and gave Bernice a country-singer smile. "Honey, I'm home!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat around the kitchen table talking into the night. Like old friends. Like it used to be. Like equals. I sat and hugged my knees while Jerome dried himself with a towel. We told him our story, and he told us his story. He had lived as a French national on the East coast with permenant residency status. At one point, he had come very close to being discovered by who he believed was the lead detective on our case. He managed to shake him by switching identities once again and relocating to Mexico. It simply hadn't been safe to come get us and make our escape out of the country - that's what had taken so long. That's why were still sitting here after a year.

Jerome lit a cigarette.

"But now that you're here, we can finaly leave, right?" I asked him.

He seemed to consider this for longer than I liked, but exhaled and said, "Of course. All of us. Together," and broke out into a huge smile. He was so handsome. Before the heist, we flirted a bit, but never got a chance to sleep together.

After it grew dark outside, Bernice yawned and checked the time. "Oh. Angela. It's bed time, sweety." I glared at her. She had chosen the perfect combination of words to rip me out of my grown-up head space. I left the table, but she yanked me back by my baggy jersey. She snuck a finger into the leg band of my diaper and checked me for wetness. "Yep. Let's get you changed and all tucked in." And Jerome just sat there, no expression change. He didn't even seem to notice.

Bernice took my to my room, changed me for the night, and tucked me in. "Sweet dreams," she said just before flicking the light off and closing my door. The dull yellow light from the nightlight took over the room. I rolled over, trying to get comfortable admist my mounds of stuffed animals. My tummy rumbled, reminding me that we had never had supper. Hmm. Maybe I could go down and get something from the kitchen. Bernice would understand.

I threw my covers back and padded my way down to the kitchen. It was dark, and Bernice and Jerome had moved to the living room. The blue flicker of the TV screen was the only source of light in the quiet house. They were quietly having a conversation. I decided not to disturb them, and got about sneaking some leftover from the fridge. I started back to my room, but stopped near the entrance to the living room. I listened in to their conversation, thinking it wouldn't be any more than a trivial talk about the crazy weather we were having:

"... it's disgusting," I heard Bernice tell him. "She has no control. I've been changing her shitty diapers these past 12 months. It's like she's a baby again. Just this afternoon she came into the house all covered in mud - like she'd been rolling in it! I swear..."

I snuck away up to my room. Instead of eating the food I had brought with me, I cried myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was Saturday, so no school. I woke up to Bernice changing me. She stopped happily humming when she saw my eyesopen. "Oh, you're awake! You can sleep through anything, you know that?" I didn't reply. "Anyway, I have to go out for a bit today. Jerome is downstairs. He said he can watch you till I get back."

As she left, I thought about last night, and the things she didn't know I heard. She was trying to get Jerome on her side, and her side only, for some sneaky reason. Well, two can play at that game, I decided. It's time to pick up where Jerome and I had left off.

"Hmm, but this won't do," I said out loud, looking down at my diaper. I tore it off and started going through my clothes, looking for something, anything, that didn't look like it came out of the kid's section at Walmart. I searched for a quarter of an hour, but came up fruitless. I had completely torn my room apart looking for something to wear, but nothing I found could match my expectations. A thought occured to me. Surely Bernice has something I could wear. I went to her room and started looking through her drawers. "A-ha!" I had found a pair of rainbow boyshorts... and they looked like they would fit! I pulled them up over my naked legs. Bernice was about 30 pounds heavier than me, and almost a foot taller, but they were only a bit loose. I also put on one of my own tight undershirts.

I examined myself in the mirror, approved of the look, and crept downstairs. There was Jerome, sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper. "Jerome," I said softly. He looked up from his paper.

"Yes?"

I sauntered over to him, doing my best sexy walk. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you..." I sat in his lap and wiggled my butt into his crotch. I looked up and bit my lip, hoping for some kind of reaction.

He smiled. He snorted a bit. He looked amused. Not the reaction I was looking for.

"Angela. What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to let you know I REALLY appreciate you coming back for us." I gave him a fake pout; the best move I had in my arsenal. "Why? Don't you miss me too?"

"Well, sure." Too out of practise. This wasn't going to work. But then: "Of course I missed you." Maybe this would work! "I just..." He stopped. His faced screwed up into a look of confusion. He looked down at me, past my face, down at his lap.

"Are you PEEING on me?!"

We both jumped up. His pants were soaked. So were my boyshorts. I was still peeing.

"Holy crap that is disgusting! What do you think you're doing?"

My eyes welled up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I didn't know what else to say.

As if the universe hasd vowed to ensure I had the worst moment of my life right then and there, Bernice walked through the front door. She saw the scene unfolding before her, grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me over her lap as she sat in an empty chair. She spanked me like I had never been spanked before, and told me all the details of why I was getting punished. The list includes

:-taking my diaper off

-stealing her underwear

-peeing on Jerome and the couch

All the while Jerome stood there, alternating between dabbing at his pants and the couch with a dish towel. I cried furiously and thrashed my arms around. Eventually she carried me to my changing table and tapped me into a diaper after removing her boyshorts from me. "Well, these are ruined now. Thanks." I just had to sit there and bear it; talking back would have gotten me another spanking. She laid into me, then, and didn't stop until Jerome came and and told her to stop.

He took her away, presumably to calm her down. She was angrier than he was. Really, he didn't appear angry at all, just slightly bewildered.

I crawled into bed and, even though I had woken up just an hour ago, fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a second time that day, I woke up to Bernice changing me. She was putting me into a nightime diaper with an extra booster pad.

"Good to see you're awake," she said. "We're going to brunch." She finished up and went picked some clothes off the floor (where I had thrown them that morning). I was dressed in a pair of pink shorts and a long sleeve top with ruffles. She packed a diaper bag, and we went downstairs. Jerome was waiting for us by the door, and he raised an eyebrow when he saw me. The diaper was thick, and pretty obvious. Bernice usually spared me some embarasment by letting me use a thinner diaper during the day, but for some reason she had changed me into a very thick diaper. She got me into my raincoat and boots and off we went.

We all got into the car together, and Bernice drove us to the brunch place. As we pulled into the parking lot, I noticed it was reletively not busy today. I sighed with relief. At least only a few people would see me. After parking, Jerome came around, unbuckled me, and picked me up. He carried me into the restaraunt, while Bernice carried my diaper bag. We got a booth seat, Jerome setting me down with a soft crinkle, and I got a children's menu. When our drinks came out, Bernice reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a baby bottle. So this was how it was going to be? I was defeated.

It was obvious what she was doing. The thick diaper, the shorts that didn't do a good job of hiding it. The bottle. She was punishing me for acting out. For ruining her panties. But mostly, for being an inconvenience that she didn't want.

Well, damnit, if she was going to treat me like this, I decided to act the part. I would be even more inconvenient. When the food came, I ate with my fingers and made a mess. I drank from the bottle but let a little dribble down my face. My hands got all sticky and I wiped them on Bernice's pants. I kicked my legs and played with the things on the table.

I acted like a little brat, pretty much. It was my way of getting back at her.

When the waitress came back, Bernice stood me up and checked my diaper through the leg hole of my shorts. Then she took me by the hand and lead me away to the washroom to get me cleaned up. I'm not sure what Jerome thought of all of this. He seemed indifferent to the whole ordeal. There was no doubt in my mind, however, that after my botched attempt to get him on my side he thought of me as nothing more than a child.

They weren't done with me yet, though. After brunch we went to the grocery store. I was plopped down into a cart and

Bernice stuck my pacifier in my mouth. We rolled down the aisles - most of them were barren because everyone in the city was preparing for what they thought was an inevitable major flood. That was my guess, anyway. I wasn't allowed to watch the news anymore.

Bernice and Jerome seemed in no rush to compete with the other, frantic shoppers. They picked out a few things, then we made our way to the cash register, and went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what's the plan," I asked the two of them what's we were back in the reletive solitude of our house. They sat on the couch (the one I had soiled that morning), Jerome with his arm around Bernice, and I stood in front of them with my hands on my hips, sans pants, ready to get down to business.

"Plan?" Bernice asked. "Oh... the PLAN. Would you like to tell her, Jerome?

""We're here for another week," Jerome explained. "Bernice has booked us a family vacation through a travel agency. We fly to Mexico. From there, we go to Cuba. And that's where we split the money and make our seperate ways."

Finaly! The money! I couldn't wait to get my hands on my share of the money.

"Angela," Bernice said, getting up from the couch. "Why don't you go play outside for a bit?"

"Okie."

This time she got me dressed in a pair of slick pants, and made sure I was wearing my raincoat before I left her sight. I ran to the backyard, hoping to see the little boy again, but I slipped in the mud and fell on my bum with a poof. Thanks to the extra thick diaper, it didn't hurt.

The little boy was nowhere to be seen, so I played by myself, splashing around in what had once been a vibrant green backyard. Most of the grass seemed to be dead. But it wasn't as fin as before, so in about a half hour I went back inside.

Bernice wasn't there to meet me as I came in this time, so I stripped of my own accord and left my stuff in a pile at the door. Bernice and Jerome were nowhere to be seen in the house. That meant I had to wait fro my bath. As I passed Bernice's room on the way to mine, I heard something. A giggle from behind her door. I stopped and listen. The soft murmer of a deep voice. Bernice's voice replied, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

So they were romanticaly involved? That made a lot of sense - it was probably why Jerome had rejected my advances. They can do what they wanted, though. Once I had my money, I was leaving them both behind. As I lied down in my bed, I felt a brief pang of jealousy that Bernice had won Jerome over. I was younger and prettier, didn't he know that?

"Whatever," I said out loud, before taking a short nap.

Something about the weather made it easy to fall asleep that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School let out before lunch that Monday. The weather was too severe - the banks threatened to overflow. Sam's brother drove me home. I thanked him and Sam for the ride and hopped out in front of my house. I landed with a 'splash!' in the street.

There was a almost a half foot of water running down the sides of the street now.

Suspiciously, there was an idling taxi in my driveway. I carefully walked up the front steps and swung the front door open.

"Hello?" I called into the house. There were a number of bags and luggage piled near the front door. The floor was filled with mud - there's no way Bernice would ever let the house get this dirty. I walked in with my boots on, too worried to take them off. What was going on?

"Mom? Jerome? You guys home?" I heard movement coming from the second floor, and then Bernice came down, fully dressed for the weather, with her shoes on. She seemed surprised to see me there.

"Angela! You're home! This isn't good."

"What isn't good?"

"We've been given evacuation orders. The resevoir behind our house is ready to burst. This whole neighbourhood is going to get flooded!" I claspsed my hands to my face.

"What do we do?!"

"Here, take this." She shoved my diaper bag into my arms, and started pushing to the door. "It's filled with your diapers."

She swung open the door with a great deal of force and rushed me outside. Something green floating in the air caught my attention. I grabbed it just as Bernice got me to the waiting taxi. She opened the door for me and pushed me in. She turned to the taxi driver and said, "Make sure my daughter gets to the emergency shelter." He nodded his head and she slammed my door closed. We pulled out and started driving away.

It took me till the end of our street before it clicked. I looked at the green piece of paper in my hand.

The bags. The taxi. The rush to get me out of there.

Fuck.

"Can you stop, please?" I asked the driver in a panicked voice.

"No can do, sorry, hon. Your mom told me to take you to the shelter. This whole place is going under soon."

"You don't understand. This is serious."

"I do understand. We need to get out of here - fast."

I slumped in my seat. So this was it? That's the end of it? Bernice had won.

No. I couldn't let her win.

The taxi rolled to a stop at an intersestion, and that's when I made my move. Before it had completely stopped, I flung the door open and jumped, landing on my bag. Water splashed up around me. I got up as fast as I could and started to run back to my house, clutching my bag. The driver shouted at me, but didn't pursue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the house breathing heavy. I pushed the door open, and breathed a sigh of relief. The bags were still there.

And so were Jerome and Bernice. They didn't seem happy to see me.

"Think you can just get rid of me like that?!" I shouted. "Think you can pull a fast one, and leave me with nothing?! Well, guess what? I'm here, and we're leaving together now."

Jerome was suddenly there, clutching my face with his hand. "You don't get it, do you? You don't factor into our escape plan at all. You never have." My eyes widened.

"No! Bernice is just trying to get you on her side..." I said, but it came out half heartedly.

Bernice sauntered over, calm as a cucumber. "You're a pawn, Angela. You always have been."

Jerome was clutching my neck, now. I coughed, finding it hard to breath.

"That's not true!" I squeaked out.

"Yes it is. Since the very start, Jerome and I conspired to get you out of the picture. We couldn't simply kill you, though. We needed to incapacitate you some other way... Do you really believe I couldn't find any other fake identity for you? Do you really think this was your only option?" The hand was tightening now. "You played into our trap... and you were supposed to be left behind. Left behind as little Angela O’Connor- the pants pisser!"

"But now you've gone and screwed up the whole plan," Jerome said. "I'm afraid this is the only way now." He was squeezing harder. I was seeing stars. The edges of my vision were blurring.

I heaved my bag up and swung it around with all my might, hitting Jerome. He breifly let go, but it was all I needed. I dashed to the kitchen, Bernice hot on my tail. Yanking a cast iron skillet from the sink, I twirled around with it in my arms, blindly smashing Bernice across the face with it. She fropped to the floor, unmoving. I saw a trickle of blood on the skillet.

Jerome edged closer. "You BITCH!" He lunged at me. This was a do or die situation. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins. But he managed to grab the skillet before I could hit him, and yanked it from my hands. Crap. I ran past him before he could grab ahold of me, and went up the stairs to the bedrooms as fast as I could. He lunged again, this time managing to grab the hem of my school skirt. It ripped, and he fell to the ground with it.

I kept running. Up the stairs, down the hallway, into Bernice's room. It was in here somewhere. It had to be! I frantically searched, tearing apart the drawers and dresser, going through her valuables. Finaly, I found what I was looking for.

Just then Jerome burst through the door. When he saw what I was holding his eyes widened and he back away.

"Back off! Back the FUCK off!" He back up, out of the bedroom. "You're going to let me go, okay? This ends here. I'm leaving... and I'm taking my share of the money." He nodded, clearly frightened. I backed away from him, to the stairs.

Just before I turned and run, I pulled the trigger on Bernice's handgun and shot him in the leg. "That's for choking me."

I turned and fled, dropping the gun as I bounded down the stairs. My whole body was shaking. Tears filled my eyes. The first floor of the house was filled with water now. I spotted Bernice struggling to get up in the kitchen. I walked over to her and gave her a good kick. "You made my life miserable! This whole time, it was all a ruse to make me depend on you so you could eventually sneak off with my money!" I grabbed a pot out of the sink and threw it at her. She recoiled in pain.

"Please..."

"No!" I threw another at her. The handled snapped off. She was sputtering and spitting in the water, trying to catch a gulp of fresh air. I threw another, this one hitting her head. She collapsed.

"Angela?"

A voice called for me from the front of the house.

"Are you here?"

"check the kitchen."

I rushed to the front door. It was Sam and her brother. They both sort of glanced at my exposed diaper, but only for a second.

"Oh thank god you're still here," Sam said, grabbing me up in a hug. "where's your mom?" I didn't say anything. There came a groaning sound from the back of the house. "What was that?"

"Sounds like the house is ready to get washed away." Sams's brother noted. "Come on! If she's not here, she's probably at the shelter." They started to rush me out the door, but I stopped them.

"Wait! I need my stuff!"

"We don't have time! The levees broke! Let's go!"

I grabbed the very first bag I saw, and we ran out into the downpour, and into their waiting car. Sam's brother peeled away from the house and up the street. From my vantage point in the back seat, I watched as a great wall of water pushed towards my house, bubbling around it. With a great groaning sound, the whole house was lifted off it's foundation. The car sped up.

I had just enough time to see the house collapse in on itself before we were up and over a hill.

I turned my attention to the bag I had managed to grab. But then I realized which bag it was - my diaper bag. The very same one I had hit Jerome with.

I sighed. Of course it only made sense that Bernice screwed me over one last time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We met Sam's parents at the shelter and they tried to usher us in quickly. I managed to turn around and get a last look up the street we had come from. There was a lot of small debris washing down the street in a torrent of water.

I squinted. A dark green cloud in the water was getting closer. Soon, speeding past the shelter, were thousands of waterlogged bills. They drifted down the street in large groups, some getting sucked down drainage pipes, and the rest continuing downhill, forever lost. I was filled with a sense of regret at having grabbed the wrong bag. Some of that could have been mine! And now it was all gone; destroyed when the house collapsed, and washed away by the currents. What a waste.

Sam pulled me away from the scene, and we entered the shelter. I did have to initially walk through it with my diaper on display, but was soon given a pair of Sam's spare pants. Speaking of which, I was quite wet, so I asked Sam's mom for a change, since she had changed me before. She agreed. I went to my diaper bag, opened it, and peered inside.

I blinked, trying to clear my unobstructed vision. Just to make sure.

Was this real?

I reached in to feel it. Just to make sure. But I didn't pull any of it out.

My diaper bag wasn't filled with diapers after all. But it wasn't empty either.

I smiled. Bernice had filled my diaper bag with a small portion of the heist money, and immediately forgotten about that little detail when I came home early from school. For once, the strange relationship Bernice and I had fostered this past year worked in my favour.

It was stuffed with cash.

Guest Chillhouse

Epilogue

I never saw Bernice or Jerome again. They're bodies were never recovered. The money that I had found in my diaper bag was safe, but the rest was swept away.

It wasn't all sunshine and butterflies for me after that, though. I was still Angela. Angela who had lost her mom. I needed to act the part, make sure I shed enough crocodile tears for my mom. I was sent to a foster home, but regularly lived with Sam's family on the weekends in their new home on the other side of the family. I kept my bag of cash carefully hidden from everyone. How could you ever explain away something like that? It came in handy, though, after I laundered it and used it to put myself through college. I wanted to create a legitimate place for myself in the world now - not live off dirty money I had earned by doing something I wasn't proud of. After graduating, I found myself a good job, and burnt the rest.

To this day, I'm still Angela O'Connor - and everything that comes with the identity. I'm still medically incontinent. I still wear diapers today. The line separating her from me vanished long ago.

But I didn't mind.

Guest Chillhouse

Sweet. Finally done. I hope you enjoyed it. I plan on writing more stories using the same themes (adult women reduced to a humiliating social position, and, of course, schoolgirl uniforms).

Thanks, guys.

*clap, clap* Bravo. I've read stories that started out like this, then fizzled. This had a real plot, something besides diapers, with action and suspense! Thank you.

I am very glad to see that your story has been laid to rest with a respectable ending. One thing that really stuck out to me was that in this last chapter, Angela's personality became very childish which was a large contrast from her former persona. Was this due to a time lapse of sorts or did I miss a beat? Besides that, I am grateful that the story came to a happy ending for Angela and that she got her revenge on her captor/team mates.

Thank you for writing and completing your story, it was one in a million that will always be an original! It is people like you that inspire people like me to write and give back to the community.

Your efforts are truly inspiring.

Yours Truly, Mizuma~!:)

Guest Chillhouse

One thing that really stuck out to me was that in this last chapter, Angela's personality became very childish which was a large contrast from her former persona. Was this due to a time lapse of sorts or did I miss a beat?

I tried to make it a slow progression, beginning in part 1. The thing is, though, Part 6 starts 8-9 months after Part 5, so there's quite a leap and Angela has regressed quite a bit by that point.

• 3 months later...

Honestly, this may be the best-written diaper story I've ever read. Hell, I even like it better than my own attempts at ABDL fiction: "My Stepmother, My Enemy" and "The Tomboy" (the latter of which I've never finished, but I'm now inspired enough that I may finish it after all).

Honestly, this may be the best-written diaper story I've ever read. Hell, I even like it better than my own attempts at ABDL fiction: "My Stepmother, My Enemy" and "The Tomboy" (the latter of which I've never finished, but I'm now inspired enough that I may finish it after all).

Good luck CynthiaCM with your story in progress!