LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Soccer Players Wear Diapers?

I kinda loathe and love these threads at the same time. On one axis I'm thinking "Gah another one."

And on another I'm like. "Hmmm, what if the whole world were wearing diapers and keeping it secret from the 'real' diaper wearers." Then I get bored and go do something inconstructive.

Hmm ::thinks to herself giggling sweetly:: My younger sister did Soccer for a few years, gotta find out how many of them did wear diapers,of course would need to find a way to go about it;) Asking her that is,lol

I hope you are right.All women should wear diapers .It would be heaven!..Ron

I hope you are right.All women should wear diapers .It would be heaven!..Ron

Actually that would be terrible, where would the justice be in that? What about us people who fantasize about being forced to be inferior by right of not being able to use the socially acceptable toliet instead having to carry around our waste basically with the control of animals? Hmm? Did you ever think of that?

Yeah, would be intriguing, but unless she really needed them, she wouldn't. Unless there is a way to hold thediaper tight against her while she is plying so it doesn't shift so much, but it wouldn't produce so much of a visible shot, would it?

Because the actions required to play soccer would cause the diaper to fail in many ways.

The running and kicking would tear the tapes right off. It would also cause some clumping in the diaper. If she actually used the diaper, chances are it would leak with a high amount of sweat already pouring into the diaper as it is. Also, the act of getting a diaper on without teammayes knowing would be difficult, seeing as in college, you dress with the team, so unless her teammates know and are understanding, she would get a lot of abuse from them.

I know this is probably just my imagination, but doesn't it look like the girl in the white uniform is wearing a diaper? I'm thinking it's just my mind tricking me into thinking it's one. :P

Hmmm... this is taking the "VPL" concept to a whole new level. "VDB"-- Visible Diaper Bulge?

:beer:

wv

Great minds do think alike! It seems she is wearing something and my first thought was a diaper. But Botox suggested a belted undergarment, which is also likely. But unless the shadows and lighting are playing tricks, the girl is well "protected!" :P

I don't know if she is wearing a diaper or not. It does kinda look like it.

The only input I am going to add is that I have tried running long distances in a diaper before. I ran about 12 miles in a goodnites before i got fed up with it, tore it off, and threw it in a dumpster behind a gas station. I tried once again in a depends overnight thinking that it would not bulge up and become a diaper thong like the goodnites did. Turns out, it caused me to sweat a lot more than usual around that area. I only ran around 10 miles (give or take 1 or 2 miles, I was running through the downtown part of a city and I don't know exactly how far it was. I was running for a little over an hour) and the diaper bulged up so much that it started to irratate my inner thighs.

I know that the soccer players don't run that many miles during a game but they run as fast as they can for a long time. A diaper would be really uncomfortable and I would think that it would hinder your ability to kick the ball as precisely as they do.

BTW, that bulge from the girl in white is undeniable. Maybe you can tell us the day that that game took place triplemonkey. That is only if you don't know the team that the girl in white plays for.

University of Colorado.

Game dates vs. Texas:

10/7/2005 in Austin, Texas

11/4/2005 in San Antonio, Texas, for Big 12 Conference Tournament

But the recap of the Tournament game shows a player for CU wearing black shorts, so itis more likely the 10/7 game.

And looking at the Texas site, the 10/7 game appears to be a night game. So I would go with that.