LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whoa! Check This Out

Ummm, What? A guy cheerleader? It's not like guys can't learn dance moves or a routine? I tried out and made the squad back in Jr. High. Back when very few colleges had a male in their squad. I never cheered a game, as back then the same girls pretty much every year made the team. I only bowed out to allow the "regular" girl to get her position back. I took alot of flack for making the squad, but it was worth it when they announced my name for the team. I am totally straight and had a girlfriend on the squad as well. If it wasn't for the total political issue I would have remained and we would have been so far ahead of the time for the lifts and such that we could have performed. BTW my Buddy made the team as well. I did not however have to wear a skirt or top such as that, but I was threatened with it at first. as they had no uniform for a guy on the squad. I applaud this guy. I'm sure he got a serious case of finger pointing. But is doing what he wants to do, and proving that reverse discrimination does exist. Had it not this wouldn't be a issue. We are ALL equal! :thumbsup:

We had a boy cheerleader in middle school, but he was dressed like the usual male cheerleader you typically see in college. We gave him Hell until he finally quit. I feel kinda bad about it now. It turns out that I like wearing womens clothes more than most women. :blush: