LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Want To Ask For Fun

I love being in wet diapers and dry diapers. I will very rarely poop in my diaper, maybe 3 or 4 times a year at the most. I sure love how it feels when pooping my diaper but I hate being in a poopy diaper and will change almost immediatly. I hate the smell too. I might possibly like fake poo but I never tried it. Hey! There is real poo and there is SHAMpoo! (Sham = fake).

Hey All,

Something that I Enjoy Doing Is after I Put my Diaper, I go and Lay Down in my Bed and Rock back and Forth. It is SO Comfortable And Enjoyable. I don't know why but it's my Favorite part about wearing Diapers. Any one Else do anything Similar?

Nathan.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I wear 24/7, I wet or mess my diaper as needed. Sometimes I change messy diapers right away, such as when I do it before I'm going out somewhere. Other times I'm content to carry on with whatever I was doing before I pooped. I do enjoy sitting in a poopy diaper, and I enjoyed sitting in poopy underpants before I started wearing diapers all the time.

i like the oatmeal idea i will have to try that some time, sadly for me cleanup and odour is the main problem as i only have a bath and no shower in my house and i share it with 4 other friends (non ab/dl) i realy like the feel of a wet and messy nappy especialy as mentioned earlier siting on it and feeling it spread our across your bum and into your crotch. i have never tried just messing a nappy as i cant do that without wetting as well! most of the time sadly i have to content myself with just wetting as cleanup without a shower is difficult smelly and time consuming. i make the best of it when i do mess tho usualy keeping it on for an hour at least and on one ocassion i went to sleep in a messy nappy! that felt amazing to wake up in a nappy only vaguely remembering yesterday, sit up on the edge of the bed and feel it squish around as it dawns on me that i am in a very wet and very messy nappy... this feels so good i would recomend it to any one who is resistant to geting nappy rash.

luckily i never seem to get nappy rash no matter what i do (fow which i am eternaly grateful as it sounds quite unplesant)

the only nappy arangement i have found that is adequatly absorband and wont leak the moment you poo in it is to use an adult nappy over the top with 2 baby nappy soakers. (if you want more details plz feel free to ask)

so ... yea i like my messy nappies but most of the time sadly i just wet them, and yes roling about in them does feel realy nice!

I'm kinda weird, I guess...

I like my diaper to stay "perfect". I'm very careful about "compromising the structure", so to speak and try not to let it get all smashed-up, or lumpy in between my legs.

I'll wet it... but no #2 for me! I've done that a couple times in my life, but probably won't ever again... well not if I can help it.