LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Want To Ask For Fun

i was just wondering which all of u enjoy while in a diaper. me personaily i love sitting in a wet diaper it just feels warm when i do then i just like to sit and squish it all around. and sometimes i like to mess my diaper a lil and how it feels after i do depends on wathor on not ill change it sooner or later, so tell me... which do u prefer?

• 2 weeks later...

i was just wondering which all of u enjoy while in a diaper. me personaily i love sitting in a wet diaper it just feels warm when i do then i just like to sit and squish it all around. and sometimes i like to mess my diaper a lil and how it feels after i do depends on wathor on not ill change it sooner or later, so tell me... which do u prefer?

I love wetting and sitting it feels good . some times ill mess my diaper to so i guess i like both..

• 4 months later...

Love to wet all the time (usually dont have any other option ) but have to say that on many occasions have pooped in them when alone and really love it :)

Also it is nice to sit around in a soggy nappy, I usually put on a large capacity Tena Slip super and just let it all flow(it will anyway :o ) and I also try to be economical with them as they are expensive, so as many wets per nappy =great. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I feel the same way. I wear depends lg overnite diapers.I only like to wet my

diaper. i have tried to mess my diaper . But i really dont like to clean up it is

just to messy for me. As for wetting in my diaper I love the feeling of being

wet .the warm feeling is the best so i try to wet my diaper as many as five

times before i change . right now I am sitting here typing in a diaper that is

wet from peeing twice and i am about to pee once agine . So to all the other

wetters keep them warm and wet .

Guest diamondback688

i definately like being in a wet diaper more than a mesy one, but i dont have any other choice...when i mess, i try to change as soon as i get a chance...there have been some times where im doing surviellance on someones house and havent been able to change...those times really suck...LOL

Me i like wearing thick diapers with lots of baby powder. I like that feeling of dryness and the bulk feeling. When I wet my diaper I like to change right away. I don't like messing my diaper but every once in a great while I do. It's a big clean up. Last night I wore a diaper to work and I work alone. I put a diaper on to pee later if I needed instead I mess in them. It got squishy and I knew I had to change right away. It made me walk like a toddler :blush: I get diaper rash fast. Don't like diaper rash. Don't like feeling the pain. Yeah I usually change right away.

I love to wet and poop in my diaper and I love to stay that way for a long time. I love to poop and sit in it so it musses all over my butt and stay that way for hours. I will then pee once or twice to make it real messy and smelly. The feeling is awesome and really turns me on!!! I mostly do this when I am home alone so clean up is not a problem...just jump in the shower.

i like masturbating in them cause they're a sexual fetish of mine. they just feel real soft and stuff. i dunno why i like them. i just do. i've liked wearing them since i was a little kid and never grew out of them. plus, when i was little, a friend and i used to secretly put diapers on, which probably contributes. sometimes i pee in them, but i usually take them off soon after doing so.

Hi Diaper_me_here!

I love wet diapers too! Try this for messy diapers. Get a couple of cups of oatmeal and add enough warm water to make it "messy". Let it sit for a couple of minues to absorm and then add a bit of water if you need to. One it is ready, dump it down the back of your diapers and then sit down and let the fun begin. It is so great, and you can keep it like that for a long time without worrying about odor. Actually, if you have a diaper rash, the oatmeal is good for your skin. Try it and let me know what you think about it.

All the best!

B)

The thing I love about wearing nappies is the security of knowing my clothes will not be wet! :)

Hi Diaper_me_here!

I love wet diapers too! Try this for messy diapers. Get a couple of cups of oatmeal and add enough warm water to make it "messy". Let it sit for a couple of minues to absorm and then add a bit of water if you need to. One it is ready, dump it down the back of your diapers and then sit down and let the fun begin. It is so great, and you can keep it like that for a long time without worrying about odor. Actually, if you have a diaper rash, the oatmeal is good for your skin. Try it and let me know what you think about it.

All the best!

B)

Hi I have a little twist on the oatmeal thing, I have come up with lately, make you oatmeal in a zip lock sandwich bag, let it stand a little and before you put it in your diaper, add a little air to the bag, slip it in back, and go find a hard surface to sit down abruptly, bag pops, feels like a exploding Bm. enjoy...B

Well, each to their own, but I really don`t get the whole thing with fake poo, like the oatmeal you mentioned. You still got to clean that up as well, sooner or later, so why not go for the real thing instead? Or is it a fear of the smell? For me that is a necessary and exciting aspect of the whole babyish thing, to smell of poo. Where is the fun in nearly odorless oatmeal? I really don`t get it, sorry... :P

I like they way diapers feel when dry the best. After being catheterized I usually stay dry for about 4 to 6 hours, and I'm aroused almost the entire time. I usually have at least 2 to 3 orgasms between diaper changes. It's the best feeling in the world! It's just difficult when it happens in public. After peeing a few times I get changed and catheterized, and it starts all over again.

my name is diapernut . so as you can see i really like my diapers . But i like to wet in my diaper . i have tried to poop in it . i liked it but i didnt like the time it took to clean up afterwards . as i am sitting here typing this i am in a vary wet diaper. And yes i love the feeling of the wetness.and dont want to change it till

it starts to leak.

so to all of you other diaper lovers like my self . enjoy your wet diapers like i do have a wet day

I like a lot of things about wearing diapers, but one of my favorite is wetting in bed on my back and feeling the hot pee run over my hips and between my legs.

I've tried the oatmeal, too. One time I added an over ripe banana to the mix. That had an interesting feeling!!

I know today that I have 36 hours of play time so I started out with two diapers, taped the leg openings and added two bags of croutons, as the day went on more things are added, con syrup, old cream of chicken soup, rice kripsies ,crush pinappleas , when things began to leak out I'd smear it all over me and add another diaper, I am up to 7. tonight ill sleep in the tub sticking to the walls, I have towels all over the place to catch accidents. tis a great time. all though the corn syrup pulls a bit on the skin. Please note that the food items would have expired soon and just added to the compost pile. So I would consider oatmeal just for beginers.

I've loved wearing diapers for many years now-- many decades, in fact-- but it wasn't until about 10 or 12 years ago that I discovered how great a wet warm diaper feels. I love the feel of a soft new diaper, and after a while, I love wetting and wearing it. (Right after I started wetting, I tried pooping and didn't really like that at all-- not the feeling, and definately not the cleanup. Been years since I did that!) It helps that I love plastic pants, I can wear a wet diaper pretty much as long as I want. Longest I've ever worn was about 12 hours (I've never gotten a diaper rash either), but usually I'll only wear it for a couple hours, then change... and start all over again...

Vinyl.

I know today that I have 36 hours of play time so I started out with two diapers, taped the leg openings and added two bags of croutons, as the day went on more things are added, con syrup, old cream of chicken soup, rice kripsies ,crush pinappleas , when things began to leak out I'd smear it all over me and add another diaper, I am up to 7. tonight ill sleep in the tub sticking to the walls, I have towels all over the place to catch accidents. tis a great time. all though the corn syrup pulls a bit on the skin. Please note that the food items would have expired soon and just added to the compost pile. So I would consider oatmeal just for beginers.

Wow, that's some hardcore diapering :D

• 2 months later...

Well, I had my regular moring BM about 10 minutes ago, I'll probably go change in another 20 to 30 minutes, but I do :whistling: like the feel of the mess in the seat of my diaper as I sit here. The longest I've been in a poopy diaper was about 4 hours in interstate traffic. Cleanup when I finally got home was a real chore.