LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Men Heavy Protection Underwear Super Plus

Ordered a bag from Drugstore as I needed a few more bucks to get over the "Free Shipping" line. Label on bag promises 40% more absorbent and a new wider crotch and padding core.

No word on absorbency yet, but these are slightly thicker, and much more comfortable between the legs. Fits like tighty-whities with support for my "gear" and very soft. Doesn't feel as flimsy as the original Tena Mens.

81780%2081920%20TENA_Protective_Underwear_super_plus_men_product_large.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a bag from Drugstore as I needed a few more bucks to get over the "Free Shipping" line. Label on bag promises 40% more absorbent and a new wider crotch and padding core.

No word on absorbency yet, but these are slightly thicker, and much more comfortable between the legs. Fits like tighty-whities with support for my "gear" and very soft. Doesn't feel as flimsy as the original Tena Mens.

81780%2081920%20TENA_Protective_Underwear_super_plus_men_product_large.png

I have tried a few packages of these and they are perty good. A few steps above store brands. I recomend others give em a try.

Yep, been wearing them a week now. Very good for daytime wear.

The SAME ONE???? :o

EWWWWWWWWWW! But then hey, if they hold that much you can wear them for a whole week....then they might be worth a try :thumbsup:

I might switch and start using those instead ;) they must have some great odor control as well ;)