LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabine Exclusive

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Has anyone seen the Fabine Exclusive on AB Universe? They are advertising this diaper to be the thickest diaper ever made, and the most absorbent diaper ever made. It isn't out yet but should be available in July. I'd love to order a pack or case of these diapers, but wow are they expensive. Will they live up to the hype? They advertise that the diaper "can hold an entire days worth of wettings yet still be comfortable to wear and delicate to the skin". Thoughts?

Has anyone seen the Fabine Exclusive on AB Universe? They are advertising this diaper to be the thickest diaper ever made, and the most absorbent diaper ever made. It isn't out yet but should be available in July. I'd love to order a pack or case of these diapers, but wow are they expensive. Will they live up to the hype? They advertise that the diaper "can hold an entire days worth of wettings yet still be comfortable to wear and delicate to the skin". Thoughts?

I see what you mean about the price.way to much money for me.Be great if the price wernt so high.

There's no way I'd even buy samples unless I had shots from ABU that showed the diaper with no big annoying website address printed across the front. I don't pay to wear advertising.

There's no way I'd even buy samples unless I had shots from ABU that showed the diaper with no big annoying website address printed across the front. I don't pay to wear advertising.

Same here, I will NOT pay to advertise for someone else. It almost makes me sick to see people wearing "brand name" T's, jackets, sweats, etc and what they must have paid to "show off."

I'm old enough to remember when "they" paid "us" to wear their ads. My area was mostly cars & hot rod shops. They would send T's & other gear for free, with only a dollar or two for shipping.

WTF?!? What are they thinking? Farfignugen?

What if it was www.dailydiapers.com?

Same here, I will NOT pay to advertise for someone else. It almost makes me sick to see people wearing "brand name" T's, jackets, sweats, etc and what they must have paid to "show off."

I'm old enough to remember when "they" paid "us" to wear their ads. My area was mostly cars & hot rod shops. They would send T's & other gear for free, with only a dollar or two for shipping.

Exactly how much public advertising are you doing with your diaper?

if they have the print that it shows in the picture on abu's site then i will def. be getting some of these! love the baby print. i can just fit my butt into a size 6 baby diaper.

Its made by German engineering so.. I think its going to be good. Brutenwindel is the company that makes them, they have pictures of a white diaper they make and it looks thick as a sofa... big_16937397_0_1000-750.jpg

WOAH they look nice, but is that dry or a wet one though, looks wet in the pic.

Is there a link to that site?

As would be MUCH cheaper for me to import them from germany to the uk, than usa to to uk.

Huh? Where did you get that idea? My diapers are well hidden when out & about. At home is a different story. :whistling:

I was commenting on today's fashions of wearing "brand name" (Boca, Roka, Ambercrombie, etc,) clothes, paying top dollar for them, and all one is doing is paying two to ten times the value of a "plain" item to advertise some company showing they can afford it vs the "old" days when companies would send free gear for only the cost of postage.

Huh? Where did you get that idea? My diapers are well hidden when out & about. At home is a different story. :whistling:

I was commenting on today's fashions of wearing "brand name" (Boca, Roka, Ambercrombie, etc,) clothes, paying top dollar for them, and all one is doing is paying two to ten times the value of a "plain" item to advertise some company showing they can afford it vs the "old" days when companies would send free gear for only the cost of postage.

I am just saying that having the manufacture's name on a diaper doesn't really seem like they are trying to advertise since it doesn't get much view time.

I am just saying that having the manufacture's name on a diaper doesn't really seem like they are trying to advertise since it doesn't get much view time.

That's not the way it came across. You implied that I was "publicly advertising" my diapers, which, as I said, I do not.

I think the advertising they are hoping for is going to come from the multiple site of diaper girl pictures. That's where they will benefit from their name being plastered on the diaper. I do have to admit that I am a fan of the ABU Cushies. They are sweet. But again cost a lot. And it sucks that they charge extra to add a scent. I mean really. Look at the diaper it should be scented damn it. Lol