LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Newbie

Hi everybody!

I've been lurking here for a while, and visiting the rest of dailydiapers.com for a very long time.

I am a 41 year old straight, married male. My wife and I have been married for 17 years, and she has known about my diaper fetish for about 15 years.

I've had a thing for diapers for about as far back as I remember. When I was very young, my parents used to threaten to put me in diapers when I misbehaved. Little did they know that I wish they would have.

Like most of you, I thought I was the only one with this particular kink. I found out about the rest of the community in 1992, when I got my first internet connection. Since then, I have come to appreciate the huge diversity among the community.

I am about 90% diaper lover and 10% adult baby. I love footed pajamas and baby print plastic pants, but don't really go further than that. I prefer disposables, but occasionally wear cloth. I love to try different brands and styles of diapers. Right now, my favorite is ABU Super Dry Kids.

I read a lot of posts about how to tell your significant other about your diapers, well, here's how I told my wife:

It was 1996. I had kept my diapers well hidden, and only had a few around at a time, putting them on when I had some alone time. One evening, while watching TV, a pampers commercial came on, and my wife said, out of the blue "You wold look so cute in a diaper". I was floored to say the least. I decided it was time to tell her. The next night, I summoned up the courage, went upstairs and put one of my Attends on under my sweatpants. As I came down the stairs, I did a little striptease for her, revealing my diaper. She laughed her ass off, and we sat down and had a great discussion about it. She was very understanding and shocked at the same time. Over the years, we have played a few diaper games, but she really isn't into it. She has told me, however, that I can wear diapers around the house any time I want to. I have never worn one in public with her, but we have discussed it and almost did it last winter (she backed out at the last minute). Ironically, she got really sick last year (drank the water in the wrong country), and had to wear diapers to bed for 2 weeks. I wore them too, out of sympathy. That's one of my next goals, wearing diapers to bed. I do it only very rarely, but want to more often. My wife has told me she is okay with it, but is afraid I'll start wetting the bed if I do. I haven't summoned up the courage yet to tell her that is the goal...

Enough about me, I'm just glad to be here and enjoy reading everyone's posts.