LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something Funny I Saw Today

I don't post often, i'm a watcher... but i've got a nice lil'story here

okay, I'm a seller in a store at the mall in my town, and well

as of yesterday, there wasn't much people doing errands or willing to spend 1000$ for a new TV... to say the least we had nothing to do, Some guys came into the store to check the TVs and all the stuffs we sell... I went to them, see if they're looking for something... but well, 1 of them was a diaper. not under his jean or anything, plain obvious, no pants... Diaper and a T-shirt.

I tryed taking a photo with my phone but it was in the backstore, didn't got back in time... they went into every shop... i don't know, probably trying to humiliate the guy, I didn't asked anything so i don't know shit, was just funny, I bet the guy was a would-be-married guy soon , people tend to do all sort of funny thing went they're getting married.

Everyone ever saw anything like this?

I had to LMAO when I saw Adam on Mythbusters with a pull-up over his jeans...

"U R doing it RONG!" lol

I remember that episode, "The Brown Note" where a note or decible was supposed to unconciously make a person who hears it poop their pants uncontrolably. They tested a range of decibles so low that the human ear couldn't hear them and got no results. Supposedly the brown note was supposed to be an enemy weapon of some kind. They just aimed it at the enemy and waited for them to poop their pants! Anyway that myth was busted, there was no note that they tried through several decible levels that caused anyone to poop their pants. I'm kinda glad on this one that they didn't try to replicate the results like they often do with busted myths!

There was some shot on a news site where a guy was wearing one of the popular team sports jerseys and a diaper (only). Probably the most salient comment to it was that someone found it disturbing that he had the jersey tucked "inside" the diaper.

There was some shot on a news site where a guy was wearing one of the popular team sports jerseys and a diaper (only). Probably the most salient comment to it was that someone found it disturbing that he had the jersey tucked "inside" the diaper.

That one is also on YT - it was an Alabama fan who had to go into the store with an Auburn shirt and school flag and a diaper and chant Auburn slogans because he lost a bet.